Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No more threads about crushes allowed.

BrownDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is ridiculus that peopel are posting threads about having crushes on girls they haven't even talked to. This should not be allowed. If they had read the bible they would know a DJ does not get obsessed over anyone.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for a good DJ, a crush should be formed 5 minutes before the chat, and 10 minutes before the fvck.

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crushs are normal....

"would know a DJ does not get obsessed over anyone"

Everyone gets hung up on some girl man, it's happened to everyone...

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes... a DJ doesn't really obsess over anyone. However, we aren't so fortunate to have a forum full of DJs though. Some guys are just starting and trying to learn the ropes (the ones who post about crushes and stuff usually fall under this category). Sure their problems could be solved from reading thru the bible (which I understand is a mess currently? I didn't check it out for myself yet but that's what i heard) but they'd learn better if they had input from other members. Think of it this way, if u had to learn something, anything, would it be easier for u to learn if someone tossed a manual on ur lap and told u to read it or would if be easier if you had plenty of people willing to assist with the know how to be able to? Most people would learn better from the latter. Just don't sweat it man.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by misunderstood??
Yes... a DJ doesn't really obsess over anyone. However, we aren't so fortunate to have a forum full of DJs though. Some guys are just starting and trying to learn the ropes (the ones who post about crushes and stuff usually fall under this category). Sure their problems could be solved from reading thru the bible (which I understand is a mess currently? I didn't check it out for myself yet but that's what i heard) but they'd learn better if they had input from other members. Think of it this way, if u had to learn something, anything, would it be easier for u to learn if someone tossed a manual on ur lap and told u to read it or would if be easier if you had plenty of people willing to assist with the know how to be able to? Most people would learn better from the latter. Just don't sweat it man.

Exactly what I was just going to say.