“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

No more threads about crushes allowed.

BrownDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2001
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
This is ridiculus that peopel are posting threads about having crushes on girls they haven't even talked to. This should not be allowed. If they had read the bible they would know a DJ does not get obsessed over anyone.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
for a good DJ, a crush should be formed 5 minutes before the chat, and 10 minutes before the fvck.
 

mikel

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
2
Crushs are normal....


"would know a DJ does not get obsessed over anyone"

Everyone gets hung up on some girl man, it's happened to everyone...
 

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2001
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada
Yes... a DJ doesn't really obsess over anyone. However, we aren't so fortunate to have a forum full of DJs though. Some guys are just starting and trying to learn the ropes (the ones who post about crushes and stuff usually fall under this category). Sure their problems could be solved from reading thru the bible (which I understand is a mess currently? I didn't check it out for myself yet but that's what i heard) but they'd learn better if they had input from other members. Think of it this way, if u had to learn something, anything, would it be easier for u to learn if someone tossed a manual on ur lap and told u to read it or would if be easier if you had plenty of people willing to assist with the know how to be able to? Most people would learn better from the latter. Just don't sweat it man.
 

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2002
Messages
570
Reaction score
1
Location
LI, NY
Originally posted by misunderstood??
Yes... a DJ doesn't really obsess over anyone. However, we aren't so fortunate to have a forum full of DJs though. Some guys are just starting and trying to learn the ropes (the ones who post about crushes and stuff usually fall under this category). Sure their problems could be solved from reading thru the bible (which I understand is a mess currently? I didn't check it out for myself yet but that's what i heard) but they'd learn better if they had input from other members. Think of it this way, if u had to learn something, anything, would it be easier for u to learn if someone tossed a manual on ur lap and told u to read it or would if be easier if you had plenty of people willing to assist with the know how to be able to? Most people would learn better from the latter. Just don't sweat it man.

Exactly what I was just going to say.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top