Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No more gym, only home weights.

Beatnik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been working out at the local universitys gym. Unfortunately, i have to move around a little now, and money is low.

I own a set of barbells with appropriate weights, and while not a proper bench, i have a bench that i can use in both flat and incline. I know the usual staple techniques, bench press, flyes, etc. But i would like to maintain a complete body work out and think i am going to have trouble working my back, etc with this.

So in the interest of maintaining a balanced body what excercises for any body part can i use on this setup?

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beatnik
But i would like to maintain a complete body work out and think i am going to have trouble working my back, etc with this.
If you can find a place to do them chin ups should work your back fine. Personally I saw my largest rate of increase in lat size occur back in the days when for two years I did no other back exercise other than 16 sets of 8 reps behind the neck wide grip chin ups (Now days I only do 4 sets - I don't adovcate anyone doing 16 sets of anything now - still it worked for me at the time).

A decade or so ago I was a prison officer and I noticed that a couple of the guys in the special protection yard (mainly child molestors) had massive backs but small everything else because the only piece of exercise equipment they had access to with a set of chin up bars (I noticed this fact because the prisoners themselves pointed it out to me).

The point being that you can develop a superb looking back just using chinups.

MrWilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys do palms in or palms out chinups???

Im training to join the Royal Marines, and its required we do Palm Out ones, what a 'mare!.....palm in ones are easy enough, but palm out...ugh, effort ;) :D