Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No more coffee dates, My place 1st.

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the going out thing really necessary? I was talking to a friend and he was saying he only invites girls back to his house. You save money, time and aggravation if the girl flakes. Also a greater chance of sex.

What do y'all think?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree as a general rule but its not as easy if you dont have a decent amount of rapport behind or put much on the table in terms of look.

Sure a strong frame can make them to come but a date is still necessary to build rapport (not to know them as someone think, we dont need to know that they are nice to elders to feel the need to bang them).

Also they know that when you invite them to come to your place there's a high chance that you will make a move, this fact is good because it helps to filter attention wh0res from interested girls but at the same time make unsure girls uncomfortable.

The most intelligent thing to do is this, find a place worth to go near your house and tell them to join you for a drink/sandwhiches (according to the time) then you will go toghter.

In my case I make them come with the option to go to the park right after in day time or to the city center in the night time.

If you invite a girl out of nowhere on weekdays to come at your place in evening and she comes you have very good chances of getting laid, especially when they tell you that they have to shower and prepare and make sure you know it.

So yeah given the chance keep the dates a reward for girls who proved them already instead of free attention for some random girls.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ALWAYS take them to a park right beside my apartment for a quick 20 min walk and talk and then bam straight back to my place for drinks and a movie or just a movie if they don't drink.

If you have to go far away from your place...20 mins at a cafe and then movie theatre is good for instant action as well.

But logistically speaking your place is always best. This i why you should ALWAYS avoid travelling to see a girl..make her come to your turf.....unless she invites you back to her place and she lives alone.

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
this fact is good because it helps to filter attention wh0res from interested girls but at the same time make unsure girls uncomfortable.
Yes this is what I was thinking screen out the b1tches that just want attention. As far as the unsure girls if they are not interested in coming over then I still can make a counter offer of a park or coffee near my house.

I've recently discovered the power of getting to the point. Rapport can be built in an instant. Some of these dating gurus advocate going out on dates. Is it really necessary at all?

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HighResurrection said:
Yes this is what I was thinking screen out the b1tches that just want attention. As far as the unsure girls if they are not interested in coming over then I still can make a counter offer of a park or coffee near my house.

I've recently discovered the power of getting to the point. Rapport can be built in an instant. Some of these dating gurus advocate going out on dates. Is it really necessary at all?
Nope, but going on dates is socially accepted so more people will listen to that kind of advice. If the dating guru is making money then he best be giving out his advice in such ways that people want to listen and give him money.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HighResurrection said:

In all honesty I dont believe its necessary, at least I got much more result in inviting girls to come over rather than taking them out.

Plus as we agreed dates are a potential culture ground from attention wh0res and other types we dont want, rapport is the resulting of your chemistry, social skills and look...time is just a catalyzer not a creator.