Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No matter how good your game is, do you still think....

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how good your game is, no matter how much of a Don Juan you are, do you still think women will dish out their "game treatment"?....cause while I know I won't stand around and get played, I've still noticed that they'll throw their games my way. Even if they see I wouldn't make a good target, they'll still try to throw their "filth" at me regardless.

Also, do you all think it would make sense to say that if they're going out of their way to dish out their games, it would mean they're not interested in you? I say yes, but I want your feedback also.

Last edited:

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
think of them less as games and more as tests.

You can fail a test, you can pass a test, or you can get an A+ on the test.

Yes, women play games with guys they aren't interested because they are looking for something to gain (aren't we all?)

for example, a women will get a guy to buy her a drink, why? Not because she likes him or thinks that he is attractive but because she wants a free drink. She myay pretend to be intersted in conversation for the 5 minutes she may or may not talk to you, until her friend comes or she has to go to the bathroom and suddenly disappears.

Oblivious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that any different from a guy who has sleeps with a girl just knowing that he wants nothing more from her and is out nowhere to be found later. Same thing and even worse. Sex is holds way more weight (emotionally and physically) than a stupid drink.

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oblivious
Is that any different from a guy who has sleeps with a girl just knowing that he wants nothing more from her and is out nowhere to be found later. Same thing and even worse. Sex is holds way more weight (emotionally and physically) than a stupid drink.
Overall, women do far greater damage, and you know that.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by No Escape
Overall, women do far greater damage, and you know that.
I beg to differ.

Women only do damage if you allow them to. I hear more about guys getting a girl to fall for them, then the guy fvcks her and leaves.

Yes, girls do hurt but its unfair to say that they do it more, or harder.

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
I beg to differ.

Women only do damage if you allow them to.
I know, you're right..once the games begin, it's time to get outta there.

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oblivous -- Nobody is requiring women to be sluts. If they want to fvck that's they decision. They enjoy it, too.

Now, isn't there some kind of rally or something for you to attend?

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa

Women only do damage if you allow them to. I hear more about guys getting a girl to fall for them, then the guy fvcks her and leaves.

Yes, girls do hurt but its unfair to say that they do it more, or harder.
drixsa,

You never thought why you hear more about women getting hurt?
Cuz women are nto afraid to communicate abotu dating and learn from it. Guys scared even to admit they did a mistake, most guys never learn anything cuz they are scared to talk cuz it may appear they are not mascualine...that they complain...etc.
Women feel ok to complain and cry ... and LEARN after it.
Men don't. Who is doing better?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by al77
drixsa,

You never thought why you hear more about women getting hurt?
Cuz women are not afraid to communicate about dating and learn from it.
This is true, and both male and females get hurt but to say that men get hurt worse is just stupid.

Guys scared even to admit they did a mistake, most guys never learn anything cuz they are scared to talk cuz it may appear they are not mascualine...that they complain...etc.
Women feel ok to complain and cry ... and LEARN after it.
Men don't. Who is doing better?
Women, but i cannot feel sorry for people that are afraid to deal with their own feelings. That goes for men and women. Yes, guys have to remain tough and strong and all that BS but its the individuals fault if he or she doesn't deal with their emotions.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are hurt Worse By..

In the long run men are hurt far more by laws that favor women. The whole system is biased in favor of women.

Women know this and thus feel that they have more power!

Also women think that they are smarter than men, have more virtue etc. And soceity puts women on a pedestal too. The whole system is screwed up.

As far as men f*cking women and leaving them, thats a small minority and even then the women are choosing these *******s so its still their fault.

Think about this: Scott Peterson gets letters and corrospondence from different women everyday asking him to marry them. Ditto for Charles manson!

Meanwhile some nice, kind, decent law abiding AFC across town is lonely and can't get a date.

What does that tell you about todays "women"?

Sayno'