“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

No marriage

Dilly

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
I dunno if this is the right place for this, so move it if it isn't.
Came across this site a few months back now...
http://www.nomarriage.com/
This site is a bit of an eye opener, and I accept that it can't be right for every situation...but this is what I picture Marriage to be like.
What do you fella's think? A bit extreme? Or right on?

How bout' you married guys (if there are any) out there chime in and comment.
I think that this page is a good accompaniment to this place personally...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

playasupreme

Banned
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
That guy rocks. Alot of that stuff is true.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Ahhh yes! We are all well aquainted with this site and it is often quoted & linked to.

When I first read it I was a little offened...but then as I spoke with some of my friends I found it sadly true. If you find someone you truely want to spend the rest of your life with get a pre-nuputial agreement.

Your future mate may whine that it's unromantic, but so is a freaking divorce! Get a pre-nup and put in EVERYTHING. Think of every possible rotten thing that can happen and put it in there.
This is a big commitment and needs to be carefully thought out.
 
Top