"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

No man want top-model Caprice???

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Here's to show how unconfident and insecure women can get

http://www.radioactif.com/potins.php?n=1510

yes it's in french, let me translate it for you.

For those who are not familiar with who is Caprice (I know I wasn't): http://216.162.64.68/showbiz/imgshowbiz/3527.jpg
http://msimg.com/canada/m/ca/niplib/June2004/hl_capricemodel0605_zuma.jpg
http://www.askmen.com/women/singer/25_caprice_bourret.html

The top-model Caprice lost self esteem after being shot down by a man.

The british model who is now single for a few months states that she has been said no by a non identified celebrity and has taken this really harshly.

She admits trying to 'get with' a mysterious man who shown no interest. Since then, the splendid blond lost her self esteem.

The 32 year old woman states: "If I'm attracted to someone, I become very shy. I was attracted to a guy and it took everything for me to call him just to know if he would go out with me."

"In the end, he said no. I am rejected! Nobody likes/loves me."


*Like and love in french is the same word, so it's hard to know which one she meant.*



It just to show that no matter how hot the woman is. She's NEVER unobtainable. Furthermore, it also shows that the hotter they are, the stronger 'NO' is.


think about it fellas.


:D
GHOST
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Well it was kind of obvious she was nervous when she called me and I admire her courage for asking me out. She's a great girl and I didn't mean to damage her self-esteem by turning her down, but after all this DJing research I think I can do better for myself. :)
 

balla

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Dee-Zy



It just to show that no matter how hot the woman is. She's NEVER unobtainable. Furthermore, it also shows that the hotter they are, the stronger 'NO' is.



AMEN to that. so true...and its hilarious to watch in person. My friend still has a hot girl stalking him...getting kinda weird though...haha


Balla
 

Jippii

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Location
Finland/Canada
Ha. I've had pics of her as my background for ages... Just goes to show how putting any woman on a Goddess-type pedestal is stupid.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

juanstepatatime

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
after a little edit... :D

AFC lost self esteem after being shot down by a woman.

The british AFC who is now single for a few months states that he has been said no by a non identified HB and has taken this really harshly.

He admits trying to 'get with' a mysterious HB who shown no interest. Since then, AFC lost his self esteem.

The 32 year old AFC states: "If I'm attracted to someone, I become very shy. I was attracted to a HB and it took everything for me to call her just to know if she would go out with me."

"In the end, she said no. I am rejected! Nobody likes/loves me."


[/B]
Sounds kinda familiar

hmm... Caprice is just a good-looking AFC?
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Re: Re: No man want top-model Caprice???

Originally posted by juanstepatatime
after a little edit... :D



Sounds kinda familiar

hmm... Caprice is just a good-looking AFC?


LOL!!!
 
Top