“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

No Life

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
C'mon guys, stop using this as an opportunity to empathize/feel sorry for yourselves. Life takes us all in different directions. You have to put yourself out there! In two months I'll be going to a new college where I'll know five people that went to my hs, and I'll most likely never run into any of them. I'll be leaving behind my old friends (my best friend left for CO 3 months ago), but what will make the difference is how I react to it. You know how they say life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it? TOTALLY TRUE! I've even missed the orgy fest known as orientation week! DAMMIT! It doesn't matter, because once I start goin there I'll start meeting NEW people, and hopefully gettin' down with a few of 'em

I think your problem is that you desire women above all else. You base your success as a person off how many girls you get. When you experience failure, you suffer a huge confidence hit because you've just failed at your life's greatest endeavor. Make something else your focus, like playing guitar (worked for me), or excercising or anything like that. Then it won't be a big deal to approach many women and have successes because the failures won't be as significant.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

unformed

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Maxtro,

I used to be like you. Still am to an extent. I know I'm a very quiet, introspective person. What I realized is do things to make -you- feel good. Learn new activities. Many unusual activites (ie: skydiving, scuba diving, etc) have circles of friends that all do the same activity. It's easy to join the group by just doing the activity, and be chill. Have fun.

I remember when I finished school, I was so pissed off and hated everybody. I kept a little bit of contact with one of my friends, but closed it with everybody else.
I actually started skydiving because I was suicidal, and figured that would be a fun way to die.

Surprisingly, it gave me a new goal in life. I went to college, and accidentally joined a fraternity. That was by far the best choice I made. The fraternity never got me laid, cuz I still had really low self-esteem, but it was an easy way to make a decent circle of friends. Even after graduating, I always have something I can go do.

Which is good, because if I find a girl, and even though I *want to* spend time with her, I do know I shouldn't, and it's a lot easier to do other entertaining things. When I meet up with her, I can tell her that I had a great weekend, etc, and I have a life outside of her.

If there are any special gyms (ie: rock climbing gyms) join that. You'll get in shape and it's more fun, and you'll become part of a group (of climbers).

The basic point of this post is, if you want to find friends, get off of your computer, and go join a club, a group. That way you'll -always- have something to talk about with those people. When you're talking to other people, you'll have something to talk about that they don't know, which will make you more interesting.

****, I just realized a bunch of things by writing this that I hadn't realized before.
 
Top