"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

No joke iv been invited to a Sleep over!

justjosh47

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Charlottesville,Virginia,USA
Yea IM a little sketched out by the hole thing, but ill give you guy's a little back ground.

IM a sophomore at Marshall U in WV, IM from VA and I mostly hang out with kids who live in WV, most of the guys I chill with all the time went to school together in highschool, well last year they introduced me to these group of girls that they hung out with.

Well, there as been quite a lot of drama with a few of them and IM not really into getting my business spread out all over the school.

But anyway most of the girls are cool, most are stable and the ones I give a sh** about are pretty hot.

Well, iv become better and better friends with these chicks and the other day they told me I was invited to this sleep over in there dorms where we are just going to watch movies.
A few of my guy friends were invited as well, well the thing is I don't have a damn clue what to think, should I go, could it hurt?

Should I go hang with three hot girls and about 4 fat chicks?

Well, just thought is was kind of sketchy, but yea appreciate the advice.
-Josh
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Laney

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Location
England
Why the hell not?

Spin the bottle anyone?! :D




Heck, if they're inviting guys along its a guarantee that's what you're going to get yourself into... Dont complain!:p
 

damnbugs

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
South Florida
I was invited to a "girls only" slumber party at my residence, I was the only guy invited. I took advantage of this and made myself a necklace.

I took a condom and put two little holes in the corners of the package and put a string through it and had my necklace!

I kept it under my shirt until "someone" brought up the topic of jewlery- and then everyone started showing thier necklaces. I told them I didn't have one- knowing full well that the string was showing. One of the girls reached over and pulled it out and the reaction was priceless! After the laughter died down I told them not to get too excited that it was reserved for a speacial occasionand put it back in my shirt.

That gave the interested ones something to measure up to. Two put forth a good effort and I took my choice.
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
You goto marshall? I know where that is :D

Go VA DJ's :D
 

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Go scared one.

Go sleep over. Don't expect to get any, although it could happen if you play your cards right. Talk to the fat girls alot to make the hot ones jealous. Be comferable I can already tell that your making a big deal out of this.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Re: Go scared one.

Originally posted by BRYCEicl
Go sleep over. Don't expect to get any, although it could happen if you play your cards right. Talk to the fat girls alot to make the hot ones jealous. Be comferable I can already tell that your making a big deal out of this.
Oh you're good man... Yes, GO FOR THE FAT/UGLY CHICKS. Ignore the hot ones.
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Originally posted by damnbugs
I was invited to a "girls only" slumber party at my residence, I was the only guy invited. I took advantage of this and made myself a necklace.

I took a condom and put two little holes in the corners of the package and put a string through it and had my necklace!

I kept it under my shirt until "someone" brought up the topic of jewlery- and then everyone started showing thier necklaces. I told them I didn't have one- knowing full well that the string was showing. One of the girls reached over and pulled it out and the reaction was priceless! After the laughter died down I told them not to get too excited that it was reserved for a speacial occasionand put it back in my shirt.

That gave the interested ones something to measure up to. Two put forth a good effort and I took my choice.
That's fvcking gold! It's funny how you waited for the topic to come up....chicks always talk about jewelrey.
 

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
go and get wasted.. quit being a ***** and checking with these forums to make your every move... its college... NO REGRETS
 

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
Thudering Herd rules... Co-ed sleepovers are your chance to really show your DJ skills. I sucked at mine cause they were all in highschool, but it can be tough too because with so many girls, it can be c0ckblock central.

I mean, you can't exactly get away with one girl especially if it's like 5-10 girl group. I'd just use it to raise interest level and hope for the best.

~Zappa
 
Top