No interest in being ‘Just a friend’, how would you word this?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@manfrombelow that’s great advice thanks! I’m torn between just ignoring it completely like you say or using @Atom Smasher ‘s advice of just being acquaintances, both are great!
do not contact her now, it would be the biggest beta male move you could make, it should have been done instantly if so.......also that non sexual attention will go down like a shot of heroin for her, ....Get some self respect man

it doesnt matter what words you put in a DM, in a womans mind it means you want her still.

you could put "golly gosh old chap, it sure is blue skies".....and she would still know you were thirsty

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't even give something like this a second thought. I really don't pay that much attention to what women say. She says you're a friend... so what... unless she starts acting like friend... calling or texting you all the time, on expecting you to do things for her like a friend... then you just not respond.

But if this really bugs you... well... then say something like "Okay 'friend' I need a favor....." then ask her to do something for you. Then you'll see what she really means as 'friend'.
This.

And in the future, "I got enough friends, thanks." Noting more, no butthurt stuff. Because you shouldn't care about something/someone like this.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used the "acquaintance" line last night...

Went to a Bar/Restaurant to get a Gift Cert for my father for his birthday. It was the second time there as I tried to get one at lunch but the manager wasn't there. Well there were more people there and it was Happy hour so I told the door girl I'd have a drink while I waited. There were 3 people next to me and one of them was a bit of a talkative drunk. He was settling the bill when he noticed me and introduced himself : "Hi there, my names Mike." I replied with my name and we chit chatted about local bars for 30 seconds. The couple he was with came up and the woman started playfully spanking Mike as he was settling the bill. He turned to the woman and said "Meet my friend, Rocky."

She turned with a big smile and said "Hello Rocky" and we shook hands as I replied "Well, Acquaintance"

Mike turned as she laughed and said "Hey ,I like that...I'm gonna buy you a drink next time I see you. Deal? Come find me at McLovin's some time 'k?" See ya."