Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No guys, paternity fraud isn't actually as common as you think [PART 1]

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I know that a lot of men's rights groups, along with some members on here *cough*Epic Days*cough* say that the rate of paternity fraud (where the assumed father of a child is not the actual biological father) is anywhere from 10% to over 30%. However, I got to reading to find out whether this is actually true. There are some problems with these assertions. There was one article in particular that made some pretty valid points. For example, the source for 30% of misattributed paternity comes from some random British guy who never published any of his findings lol. I'll quote some key points for you all:
The problem with most data on paternity is the near impossibility of obtaining an unbiased sample. A paternity clinic, for example, is a bad place from which to estimate the rate of misattributed paternity. Many clients are there because at least one party isn’t convinced.
In other words, the participants are not a random sample of the population. They are a group of people who have doubts about the paternity of a child or children. Why do they have doubts? Likely because they know that they're dealing with whorish women.

Likewise, any study recruiting families – however randomly – might have more success recruiting mothers who harbour no doubts about their children’s paternity.
In addition, a woman who cheated on her husband is less likely to accept being apart of a study that would want to determine paternity lol. By law, researchers are required to tell participants the purpose of the study (informed consent).

Here is another quote that is interesting:
[T]o understand some of the behaviours that might lead to paternity misattribution, the SBS documentary producers commissioned Roy Morgan Research to poll samples of Australian and American women.

They asked a number of questions including whether they had conceived a child at a time when they had multiple sexual partners? I was surprised that no more than 2% of women admitted to this.
Now obviously, not a lot of women will admit to sleeping around. Therefore, let's say that the real number is actually triple what was reported. That means that the rate of paternity fraud is at most 6%. Maybe 8% if we were to quadruple it lol but that's just reaching guys.

Sources:

Part 2: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...ly-as-common-as-you-guys-think-part-2.264062/

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I know that a lot of men's rights groups, along with some members on here *cough*Epic Days*cough* say that the rate of paternity fraud (where the assumed father of a child is not the actual biological father) is anywhere from 10% to over 30%.
I've seen claims here that the rate was as high as 50%. It's just a way to say "Ha, look at all these beta chumps who think their child is their own, his wife has really been getting seed from the local alpha male so she can have her beta bucks cuck husband raise it!". Makes them feel better, I guess.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people need a boogeyman.