Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No guy is immune to girls' bullshvt, regardless who you are

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
Good looking, rich, high status, my ass. Look at guys like Robert Pattinson getting cheated on. Personal example, I know a decent looking girl in a sorority here she's dated and went through 3 models from New York and also a masters player. She dumped them all. It's going to end eventually, don't think you're immune.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you can be is ahead of the game.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its true, everyone or 95% of people get burned eventually! You get the odd people who meet there sweetheart at high school, marry them and live happily ever after.

The moment you think you've cracked the game is the moment you leave yourself wide open to serious punishment.

Can you meet the right girl and live a long happy life together? YES

Do you need to sorted in your own head and be well well on the way to being a DJ first.... YES.

Awareness is the key.*

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
awareness SHOULD translate into 5 years at a time, with an Asian immigrant, repeat with another one. They'll stay happy, and so will you.

LongLostFriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record, Pattinson ain't Alpha. Compare that Twilight fairy to Sean Connery's James Bond, and that becomes quite clear.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true. No matter what you do, who you are, what you have, or how attractive they find you - it doesn't change who THEY are; how they think, operate, etc. That's why you always gotta be ready, and not rest on your laurels.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. They're either gonna leave, you leave, or someone dies. No need to dwell on it though. Be aware of the future but stay in the present.

writhe666

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't entire believe that, I've had girls that i know for a FACT wouldn't cheat on me, they were loyal as dogs picking me up buying me things and sending me letters with tears on them when i wouldn't want to commit. I feel women will always toss **** at you (**** test) only to see if your "really alpha"

In my own opinion I just see it as she's testing you to see whether you will waiver from your "path" to see if you have that same mental strength and focus (women love displays of strength 'member?) but as soon as she sees you falter your ****ed. Her IL drops and she ****s the next promising dude.

Hey i'm just speaking from experience, i wouldn't call all women necessarily sluts, it's just biology at play...Although the **** testing is psychologically stressful if you don't have your own life ("path") in check.

Am i wrong/right? what are your opinions/thoughts?