"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

No Friends

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
274
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
"so Saine, could I meet some of your friends?"

translates into..

"so Saine, do you have any hott friends?"
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Saine
Lol, truth is, women are ****-shallow-as-****.
Hey, I know this girl who'd be perfect for you. Sweet girl, great personality, fun, spontaneous, always thrilling to be around, sexual tiger.

Only catch is she's 500 lbs. You interested?

That's what I thought. ;)

We're ALL shallow. :D
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Originally posted by squirrels

Only catch is she's 500 lbs. You interested?
That's what I thought. ;)
We're ALL shallow. :D
Woof! get me some of that action! (what's 500lbs in kilograms?).
 

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Walden
Woof! get me some of that action! (what's 500lbs in kilograms?).
Lol, you don't want to know.
 

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by squirrels
Hey, I know this girl who'd be perfect for you. Sweet girl, great personality, fun, spontaneous, always thrilling to be around, sexual tiger.

Only catch is she's 500 lbs. You interested?

That's what I thought. ;)

We're ALL shallow. :D
Men are not as shallow as women, that's all I'll say.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Saine
Men are not as shallow as women, that's all I'll say.
Well, I don't know about you, but I am like a fvcking olympic kiddy pool over here, lots and lots of shallowness. I just realize my hypocrisies and try to accept them.

Why would women be any more shallow than men? Humans are shallow, period.

Peace.
 

Saine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Because I can accept a good looking women (personality is very important to me, VERY ****ING IMPORTANT) without feeling jealous of my friends who go out with hot looking women.

I know it and it happens all the time, maybe I'm just special or different. But if you say all human are shallow, I say wrong, if you say major, I say right.
 
Top