Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Hey, I know this girl who'd be perfect for you. Sweet girl, great personality, fun, spontaneous, always thrilling to be around, sexual tiger.Originally posted by Saine
Lol, truth is, women are ****-shallow-as-****.
Woof! get me some of that action! (what's 500lbs in kilograms?).Originally posted by squirrels
Only catch is she's 500 lbs. You interested?
That's what I thought.
We're ALL shallow.![]()
Lol, you don't want to know.Originally posted by Walden
Woof! get me some of that action! (what's 500lbs in kilograms?).
Men are not as shallow as women, that's all I'll say.Originally posted by squirrels
Hey, I know this girl who'd be perfect for you. Sweet girl, great personality, fun, spontaneous, always thrilling to be around, sexual tiger.
Only catch is she's 500 lbs. You interested?
That's what I thought.
We're ALL shallow.![]()
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Well, I don't know about you, but I am like a fvcking olympic kiddy pool over here, lots and lots of shallowness. I just realize my hypocrisies and try to accept them.Originally posted by Saine
Men are not as shallow as women, that's all I'll say.