Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No free attention

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday saw this hoe at the bar again

was there to play pool and meet up with some old buddies

saw this girl that completely ghosted me 2 weeks ago

old me: talk to her

new me: ignore that hoe

and low and behold she was hovering around me,waiting for me to talk to her, trying to lock eye contact on me,

just completely ignored the hoe.

and then she was talking with this dude to make me jealous

Im not gonna say this is some magical ignore her and she’ll come around even though 99% of the time that’s what happens, I’m saying to not tolerate disrespect no matter what

I’m saying don’t reward her bad behaviour,

train that hoe

your not just gonna be this puppy tolerating her bad behaviour

It’s so weird what happens with hoes when u give them pure positivity and just go cold like they don’t exist.

They start chasing you for it. Cause they are scared of losing the great catch. Every hoes nightmare is rejecting a dude who ends up famous.

imagine all the hoes who rejected drake back when he was a relationship guy.

you gotta always understand that your natural superpower as a man is you can grow.

You can get better. It’s never too late.

Hoes love roller coaster rides. Push and pull. And if they disrespect one time. Next. And never chase that hoe.

and

Last edited:
Reaction score
I see what you’re saying bro. It’s like supply and demand. If there’s a high supply of your free attention, that makes it easy to get and therefore there’s a low demand for it. A high value man’s attention is in high demand because there’s a limited supply. Usually because they’re too busy with their personal development to be giving out free attention.

I would also add that there’s a difference fake scarcity (not answering texts and dms on weekends) and then there’s real scarcity (having standards, boundaries, knowing your worth, building worth through personal development).

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lesson I learned with age and experience, don’t waste another second on women like this and stop trying to train them. You’ll give yourself more stress than you deserve, just go find one you don’t have to train and play games with.

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there’s a difference fake scarcity (not answering texts and dms on weekends) and then there’s real scarcity (having standards, boundaries, knowing your worth, building worth through personal development).
Yeah exactly.

I treat her like a princess if she’s behaving like it. If she’s disrespectful I just eject lol

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and low and behold she was hovering around me,waiting for me to talk to her, trying to lock eye contact on me,

I've been in this exact same position so many times I've lost count. Get rejected, I next her, and then she starts chasing me after I've moved on. It's happened so many times to the point of predictability. The key is to not take the bait when she does her hovering and following routine. I don't play games and they eventually give up when they realize I have pride. As Doc Love used to say "She may not be attracted to you, but she will respect you."

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in this exact same position so many times I've lost count. Get rejected, I next her, and then she starts chasing me after I've moved on. It's happened so many times to the point of predictability. The key is to not take the bait when she does her hovering and following routine. I don't play games and they eventually give up when they realize I have pride. As Doc Love used to say "She may not be attracted to you, but she will respect you."
Respect > Love anyday of the week.

A woman's love is nothing compared to respect.

She will love you and cheat on you. Lol.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully next time, she'll actually try to approach you, or and apologize.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Naww bro, you did it all wrong.

First off, "no free attention" (NFA) is a phrase which was first coined by author and dating Alan Roger Currie (RIP).

The idea behind the phrase is; don't be one of those guys who is in the habit of just giving women compliments...free compliments.

Because all you are doing is boosting their egos.

In other words, the compliments need to work in conjunction with a date or a sex offer to the woman.

The NFA concept is also part of the MODE ONE APPROACH :cool::cool::cool: which everyone knows that I am a STRONG advocate of.

Seems like you used NFA as a reactive measure, instead of a proactive measure (if I understand you correctly).

Second, and more importantly...you IGNORED her AFTER she came back to you....when you could have used her return as a perfect opportunity to go MODE ONE!!

Women like her are the perfect Mode One candidates...because you've got nothing to lose..

right @Dr.Suave ? :lol:

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

First off, "no free attention" (NFA) is a phrase which was first coined by author and dating Alan Roger Currie (RIP).

The idea behind the phrase is; don't be one of those guys who is in the habit of just giving women compliments...free compliments.

In other words, the compliments need to work in conjunction with a date or a sex offer to the woman.

The NFA concept is also part of the MODE ONE APPROACH :cool::cool::cool: which everyone knows that I am a STRONG advocate of.

Seems like you used NFA as a reactive measure, instead of a proactive measure (if I understand you correctly).
I didn't know he died? bro thats crazy.

Anyways I mention Mode One alot lmao im a huge Mode One fan. That Sh is the truth.

I didn't intentionally use the title to refer to it, it just came top of mind I guess.

Nah to give full context, I was waiting for her to take action and approach me tbh

This was like 2nd time I saw her since that night, she promised all sorts of things and went ghost

when you could have used her return as a perfect opportunity to go MODE ONE!!

Women like her are the perfect Mode One candidates...because you've got nothing to lose..
I see where you're going with this though!!! F. I should've tried that. I didn't even think of that.

I LOVE THAT.

Last edited:

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk my game is a mix of Zan Perrion and Mode One LOL.

Zan's alabaster girl is one of the best books ever on using Spirituality and showing Authenticity. Perfect for getting 10s and 9s

Mode One is recent tbh and it's been insane cause my biggest sticking point is I can't get 7s if my life depended on it cause I don't play games and im very straightforward, so I've never been able to see the manipulation until I read his books...

Now I see how hoes play these games and spit game on us lol.

Last edited:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know he died? bro thats crazy.
IKR.

And I had just started to really dig deep into his material (mainly videos).

Crazy.

Anyways I mention Mode One alot lmao im a huge Mode One fan. That Sh is the truth.

I didn't intentionally use the title to refer to it, it just came top of mind I guess.

Nah to give full context, I was waiting for her to take action and approach me tbh
Why wait?

This was like 2nd time I saw her since that night, she promised all sorts of things and went ghost
Was this a date ghost, or a sex ghost?

I see where you're going with this though!!! F. I should've tried that. I didn't even think of that.

I LOVE THAT.
Hell yeah...because think of it this way; when you decided to ignore her, she was already gone anyway, right?

So you might as well hit her with the Mode One....because she is already gone anyway so you might as well try to get her on the way out.

And if she aint down with it, who cares...because SHE WAS ALREADY GONE ANYWAY. :cool:

Point of emphasis: She is already gone anyway!!

Reaction score

Im not gonna say this is some magical ignore her and she’ll come around even though 99% of the time that’s what happens, I’m saying to not tolerate disrespect no matter what

I’m saying don’t reward her bad behaviour,

train that hoe

your not just gonna be this puppy tolerating her bad behaviour

It’s so weird what happens with hoes when u give them pure positivity and just go cold like they don’t exist.

They start chasing you for it. Cause they are scared of losing the great catch. Every hoes nightmare is rejecting a dude who ends up famous.

imagine all the hoes who rejected drake back when he was a relationship guy.

you gotta always understand that your natural superpower as a man is you can grow.

You can get better. It’s never too late.

Hoes love roller coaster rides. Push and pull. And if they disrespect one time. Next. And never chase that hoe.

and
What the f8ck are you doing at bars? Why aren’t you at the gym?

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was this a date ghost, or a sex ghost?
We were supposed to link up the following day

Again this is why I legit don't take numbers if I don't smash, every single time its a flake

Why wait?
I'm not gonna go up to her and put myself on that position of being first to talk, if she's really down she woulda just hit me up

Girls hover when they want u to approach I get that,

But I'm not gonna approach a hoe who flaked me lmao she already knows Im interested

She is already gone anyway!!
But Idk if I can do mode one again cause Im very direct upfront with what I want lmao It doesn't make sense going over it again?

Idk but maybe I can raise emotions

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We were supposed to link up the following day
Link up for what? Sex or a date?

Again this is why I legit don't take numbers if I don't smash, every single time its a flake
Try this; never get their number...always give yours.

That is a good gauge as to whether or not she is feeling you.

If she contacts you after you give your number, she is feeling you.

I'm not gonna go up to her and put myself on that position of being first to talk, if she's really down she woulda just hit me up.
Bro, aint much talkin to it...just say "So, are you gonna let me hit tonight or what?"

If she say no, THEN carry on with ignoring her.

But get closure on her first with the sex FIRST.

Girls hover when they want u to approach I get that,

But I'm not gonna approach a hoe who flaked me lmao she already knows Im interested
If you set up a sex date and she flaked, then yeah, I see your point.

But if you didn't, then it is time for MODE ONE.

But Idk if I can do mode one again cause Im very direct upfront with what I want lmao It doesn't make sense going over it again?

Idk but maybe I can raise emotions
You requested sex from her?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Second, and more importantly...you IGNORED her AFTER she came back to you....when you could have used her return as a perfect opportunity to go MODE ONE!!

right @Dr.Suave ? :lol:
For me, I guess so. For you, all the girls who pass the boner test are the perfect candidate to try Mode One

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, I guess so. For you, all the girls who pass the boner test are the perfect candidate to try Mode One
True, which is why I was saying that the OP seemed as if he would have used Mode One (MO) as a reactive action, instead of a proactive action.

If it was proactive, then things wouldn't have ever made it to the ghosting that he experienced.

The aim should be to prevent sh!t like that, which is what the MO approach is all about.

But even if he didn't use it initially, he should have DAMN SURE used it when she started hoovering.