“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

No fap-Tinder-More matches

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Yes I'm a fraudulent bastard who obviously doesn't know anything.

And yet I have proven time and again everything I ever said but you can't can you.

You can't even prove you got 2 dates lined up - basically a chat between strangers and now you expect me to believe anything you say ?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
http://blog.world-mysteries.com/sci...ever-knew-isaac-newtons-esotericism-revealed/
Newton was an alchemist. Guess logic didn't work so much for one of the greatest scientist in modern Era. Heavy occultist

Newton wanted to have the answers of the universe. He wanted to be a god. He studied both alchemy and science at the same time... Guess which one he ended up being known for?

Anyways, re-opened my account on tinder yesterday. I got 2 matches last night. So I can't say there's any correlation to your hypothesos. Based on my experience.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Newton wanted to have the answers of the universe. He wanted to be a god. He studied both alchemy and science at the same time... Guess which one he ended up being known for?

Anyways, re-opened my account on tinder yesterday. I got 2 matches last night. So I can't say there's any correlation to your hypothesos. Based on my experience.
Alchemy is science it's the father of chemistry
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Alchemy is generally seen as an archaic proto-science based on superstition that is of little interest to the modern chemist. In truth, chemistry owes much to alchemy, which covers philosophical traditions and chemical history spanning several millennia in the Middle East, China, India and Europe. Alchemy has played a significant role in the development of modern chemistry, medicine and psychology.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Alchemist believe in the law of equivalent exchange, for something to be obtained, something of equal value must be lost. What if no fap gives OP the sacrificial energy needed, to receive it back

What if energy can be transmuted, and can be felt somehow by the person on the other end of your message. Maybe some can pick up on this more then others

I'm just throwing the thought out there, because I find alchemy fascinating
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
Astrology has more of a scientific basis of correlation than this. (Yes, the time of the year of one's birth correlates with getting a lot of sun or not as an infant.)
 
Top