PeasantPlayer
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2013
- Messages
- 3,069
- Reaction score
- 946
Russell targ? Tesla don't hold up either?
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Those names you mentioned are legendary scientists.So newton einstein and many others don't hold up to your standards?
And now he resorts to insultsJudging by your picture should tell you why
I've been insulted for 3 pages. If you knew me in person you would weepAnd now he resorts to insults
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Study in your youth I still study it you moron. You studied possibly the bare basics in grade school like most people do. Which is outdated science 15 to 20 years on average.Dude phulease man, you're talking to a man who actually studied chemistry, physics and advanced mathematics in his youth.
Quantum mechanics my foot.
Go get yourself properly educated in a proper university 1st then come back here and talk quantum mechanics.
I did not insult you. The fact others did is not my problem. Don't threaten me. Being a keyboard warrior accomplishes nothing. I only pointed out the lack of connection.I've been insulted for 3 pages. If you knew me in person you would weep
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I didn't threaten youI did not insult you. The fact others did is not my problem. Don't threaten me. Being a keyboard warrior accomplishes nothing. I only pointed out the lack of connection.
Quantum mechanics is not occult. It's a real science. Newton studied the occult, what does that make himYou would be best served if you did get a proper education then studying YouTube channels on the occult.
As you are now, you offer nothing of value other then delusions of no-fap grandeur.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Got 2 dates line upDid you manage to get a date ?
Great job then.Got 2 dates line up
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BRO IM FVCKING DEAD!!!!!!!!!You guys are not well versed on the scientific literature of quantum mechanics
Privacy, I'm not risking doxxing for a tranny pimpGreat job then.
How about you post their pictures and the chat on the date here for us all to join in the joyous occasion?
Plus you'd get to prove your point too.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.