"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

No fap-Tinder-More matches

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Short story short... signed up for Tinder used 2 pictures for a few days no matches, I literally swiped hundreds of women. Even went tinder gold so I had unlimited swipes.

I fap once a day to help me sleep at night lol
Did no fap for 4-5 days started getting matches ended up with 7 matches.

Reason I say this is watching a video on YouTube, the person speaking was talking no fap. Said his friend couldn't get matches on tinder until he went no fap. It's anecdotal but interesting I'll post video later
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Did you take photos and put them on Tinder after no fsp. Asking for a friend.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
When I broke my fap no matches now I restated yesterday so day 1 let's see how this goes
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Might as well attribute variance of success on the stars.
It's anecdotal, there's a lot of stuff you don't know.

Be your own scientist, I doubt you know how the scientific process works, but never mind that point. People can say change your mindset on here and get more women and posters eat it up. "fake it till you make it" comes to mind.

If you check my posts I Cleary posted how I didn't get any tinder matchups 1 week ish ago. Signed up for Tinder first week matches I fapped once a day. Stopped fapping for 4 maybe 5 days 7 matches couple number closes. I relapsed going on almost 2 days it's dry. Going to reset see if it changes again
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Going to see if I find a pattern maybe relapse once a month for few weeks take notes
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Going to see if I find a pattern maybe relapse once a month for few weeks take notes
Logically how could this make sense?

It's not like the women know you are doing nofap simply because you did it. They only know what your profile presents. Anything external is unknown and unrelated. So unless you write: nofap warrior in your bio...
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Here goes another no-fap nonsensical drivel thread..

All that superpowers to be had just by going no-fap, go get em by the bucketful boys ! :rolleyes:
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Logically how could this make sense?

It's not like the women know you are doing nofap simply because you did it. They only know what your profile presents. Anything external is unknown and unrelated. So unless you write: nofap warrior in your bio...
Never said women knew or don't know if I fap or not. Logic is overrated, it'll get you to A and B but miss the nuances in the middle. Logically the universe shouldn't exist but it does. Logically people don't miraculously heal themselves from deadly diseases. Logic is overrated, if more men on here used intuition they wouldn't be on this board. All that logic and ending up with no women. Can't pick up on social cues or body language lol
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Here goes another no-fap nonsensical drivel thread..

All that superpowers to be had just by going no-fap, go get em by the bucketful boys ! :rolleyes:
This is not a no fap superpowers post this is an anecdote and I'll be investigating further. And only women roll their eyes
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Never said women knew or don't know if I fap or not. Logic is overrated, it'll get you to A and B but miss the nuances in the middle. Logically the universe shouldn't exist but it does. Logically people don't miraculously heal themselves from deadly diseases. Logic is overrated, if more men on here used intuition they wouldn't be on this board. All that logic and ending up with no women. Can't pick up on social cues or body language lol
Intuition exist simply because a man has experienced something before in the past and has stored it in his memory.

As such, when certain small details that misses your eye or your conscious thought, your subconscious will kick in to remind you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
This is not a no fap superpowers post this is an anecdote and I'll be investigating further. And only women roll their eyes
Nerds... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why is it that men who has trouble fvcking always ends up doing no-fap...
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Intuition exist simply because a man has experienced something before in the past and has stored it in his memory.

As such, when certain small details that misses your eye or your conscious thought, your subconscious will kick in to remind you.
That makes absolutely no sense
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Some of the greatest scientific discoveries were found through intuition and dreams. Keyword discovery meaning they weren't in your memory before
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top