Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No Fap Challenge Progress

Merciless Dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few days ago I was in day 21 after starting again, before going to bed I touched myself for a while but I was alright. I dreamt I was batman and catwoman was sucking my ****, I even had the feeling of cumming. Next morning I woke up with a huge stain of *** in my pijama. I would say stamina has gone down but I´m not sure if it´s because I have been sleeping in an inflatable mattress for the last 3 days

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys what happens when you go no fap then have sex? I have a problem with delayed ejaculation (I dont c*m during sex) and am hoping if I dont fap for 2 weeks ill c*m during sex?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No fapp challenge is officialy on. Day 3 know going to cut it out for good. so far so good.

ovoxo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 8 and relapsed. Avoided binging.

Have this habit of fapping in the shower. Taking cold showers from now on, which also has many other health benefits.

Long Term Goal is to make it from now to New Years which will be 6 months. Want to reboot my brain and body completely.

ovoxo

Don Juan
Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
I was reading an article about no fap being a myth.
What about it? People create arguments to justify giving in to their addictions.

Regardless of the argument sexual transmutation is very real.

Copied from the no fap thread in the Tips section

Jair213 said:
men base attraction on her child bearing features. It's visual. For women though, it's much different. She seeks a man with strong sperm. She uses amethod to filter through men to find the one we that isith the best sperm. How does she find him?

Animal magnetism. A man that understands the power of his own semen understands that great sperm is created when the demand to create it is lowered. A man that ejaculates several times aweek puts such a demand on his testes to create sperm that the quality diminshes. There is just not much areservoir of nutrients to create great sperm.

The man that wastes his semen like it's awaste product never gets a chance to showcase his sperm. His magnetic abilities are diminished. There is no aura, no mojo no nothing radiating out of his pores.

The man that conserves his semen is the one that is overflowing with energy. Hes overflowing so much that he flowers outward(invisibly) as a magnetic essense. His flowering is picked up by women. They have subconsciously found aman that can provide the greatest sperm for her. This is animal magnetism. When the male body has conserved his seed for long enough that his body is in energy overflow. His aura grows. His mind and nervous system are strengthened by his conservation. His personality grows strong and his emotional body is strong. Every thing about his existance is strengthened. Now he has flowered outwards. Women that get too close to him are caught in his tractor beam. This is what you would call charisma. Charisma is created through conservation of vital energy. It is the overflowing of the great male energy. Charisma means that even if hes talking about abunch of crap, it is interesting to his audiance. He has captivated.

Great leaders of the world conserve their male essense in order to flower it outward to captivate people. People are under their spell. But people in person that are being captivated will always leave feeling energized. The charismatic leader is flowering with energy and people are addicted to the energy they gain from the experience....

Women want charisma. But sadly alot probably most men waste their vital energy away in dirty socks night after night. Their personality is boringand their emotional body is diminished. There is no aura. Women never notice you and all men know they're above you.You never get anywhere in life and every day is exactly the same. To get out of your massive rut seems impossible.

How to get women to notice you....Stop jerking off. It gets you nowhere. Start understanding that when you conserve your energy, great things happen.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what is funny.....everything I do no fap (on day 3 by the way) My anxieities heighten

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is this animal magnetism theory from? Where did Jair get it from?

Don Pepot

Don Juan
Reaction score
blind_one said:
Remember its just p*ssy :p still :rockon:

Day 3 So far so good
:rockon: Yeah its just P*ssy man.

After almost a month of no fap.

1. I lose considerate amount of weight around 3 kgs/2weeks with freeletics before 8kgs/6 months with diet.
2. I continue to write my book without hesitation.
3. Ive been to 4 dates. 3 tonsil hockeys, 1 failed (HB9), I got laid once.
4. I talk to everyone and I am happy.
5. I feel like bulletproof. I dont consider life right now a drama. It is always a challenge.
7. I pressed my clothes, fixed my posture, and teach myself how to walk properly.
8. I eat less, drink beer less, and I dont love sleep anymore.

FYI, I am an ugly short overweight asian. I am five foot three mess with cellulite everywhere. Before, i keep on seeking the meaning of life and its mysteries. Yeahp, I read tons of bull**** from being a PUA, changing my mindset, and every self-help mumbo jumbo I can pick on the internet.

Then something happened. I watch limitless by BRADLEY COOPER. A wreck turned into a DON JUAN but of course with drugs. But thats not the point. :up: . I can still remember BRADLEY COOPER telling something to his self "If I keep myself stationary, I think I will explode". That made me try no-fapping after reading some reviews here on the thread. After a week, I think I will explode. I never amass 1 week supply of testosterone since I learned to fap when I was in grade school. My body just remembers all I did read and my acquired knowledge during my fapping days.

I searched motivation on youtube and i cried 1 litter of tears why did I waste my life for how many years of inactivity. I am super pumped out now. As in none will get in my way....:rockon:

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't done this for a while, coming up for Day 7, thought I would join in. Used to do this and most I went was around 90 days. Best way to do this is to get plenty of exercise and do lots of stuff to keep you busy.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can drop more articles about masturbation and animal magnestism, sexual energy feel free always willing to see all points of view

ovoxo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Napoleon Hills chapter on sexual transmutation: http://www.sacred-texts.com/nth/tgr/tgr16.htm

Pook said:
This probably should go into discussion forum. However, this is an awesome subject.

Getting girls is easy. Being a 'suave' guy is simple. But mastering the secrets of sexuality to your advantage (ala 'transmutation')? It is a subject not talked on this board (just as nice guys think they are 'done' because they are so morally superior to everyone else, players *stop* their metamorphosis because they are so vain and think they are sexually superior to everyone else). We run out of the Nice Guy trap only to be caught up in the player trap.

Love is a very powerful element within Humans. No one has really quite figured it out. Certainly, it does have a FUSING effect. And when I say love, I do not mean nice guy love. And I am not talking about POWER that the seducers are obsessed about (and thus will miss out on transmutation because they quest for power on women, not love).

After telling a chick that I wasn't going to get married, she said, "Yes, well, my fiance said the same thing. It's funny with guys. They will say 'they won't get married' and then they fall for a girl and go totally ga ga." For many guys, this is the case.

But how do guys love?

Men and women do not love in the same way, that is for certain. Guys tend to project their souls onto their 'love' (this is *not* a puppy love. This is the 'ga ga'). The man sees a twist of the body, a toss of long hair, and so down under he goes, forgetting that an entire woman is there. He sees her as confidant, possessing qualities that he himself lacks, and seeks union with such a girl. If he gets her, he gets his confidence and becomes ensnared by her. She becomes his priestess. In this, transmutation is possible only by surrendering to her. Sexuality is not male or female, it is one. He truly becomes sexual, truly does become a Man, through her. However, through her he will only become a husband, not a general. He will have the 8-5 job and be the typial 'daddy'.

But it is more interesting when the guy does not get the girl. Here, transmutation fully flowers. After all, he projected his soul into her. Now his quest becomes to unite dream and day, to bring his soul to Earth. All of you, I am sure, have a vision of yourself locked away. This is the TRUE YOU. Unfortunately, women do not see that vision (and those rare women who do will help you bring it out). So the rejected guy enters a state of metamorphosis. He attempts to bring his true self into being.

There was a guy who was a bum. He was a playerish bum who slept with scores of women. His favorite sport was stealing the girls from his older brother. Yet, he went 'ga ga' over this one woman, a very successful businesswoman. Now, he is a part owner of a company, a fireman, married (to a different lady of course) and very successful. This is transmutation in effect.

Shall we take a trip through historical names?

George Washington: Fell madly in love with a woman and proposed to her. She refused him. He supposedly sent her some type of white flowers to her in a room in her old mansion (which still stands). When she heard that he was victorius in the war, she went and tore those flowers up, so enraged at herself for refusing such a Man (remember guys, women fear missing out THE GREAT CATCH). Legend has it if you take those same flowers into that room today, they will instantly wilt.

Thomas Jefferson: This guy was notorious for going after FORBIDDEN WOMEN. Going after forbidden chicks will only mean a series of rejections, which aided him in his transmutation.

John Adams: In his social circle of a few friends, they were all competing for Hannah. Adams would dream about her. On the day he intended to propose to her, his other friends burst innocently into the room and totally ruined the moment. Later, one of his friends would marry her. He, however, understood transmutation enough to say, "Oh my goodness, I was almost trapped!" Soon, he met Abigail. Her parents were against their marriage. However, Abigail was one of those rare women who, instead of seeing a stout little lawyer, saw Adams' vision inside.

Kieerkegaard: The Danish philospher even wrote DIRECTLY about transmutation and how he became great because he didn't marry (but he almost did and was almost ensnared!).

Isaac Newton: Fell madly in love with this chick. He would give her gifts of inventions (such as a super mousetrap). He kept getting rebuffed.

Weineger: I haven't heard about Weineger's personal life, but he does acknoledge transmutation in his evil book.

W. B. Yeats This poet was totally in love with a woman and proposed marriage. Then, he proposed marriage to her daughter. He, of course, got rejected.

THE CLASSIC EXAMPLE: Dante Dante fell in love with Beatrice in her crimson dress. However, Beatrice died in her youth. What does Dante do? He turns Beautrice into a gigantic heavenly body, i.e.The Divine Comedy. Anyone can read that work but it is impossible to understand if you have not been in love.

Charles ****ens: ****ens was so afflicted with it that Great Expectations reveals his agony. In that book, Pip falls in love with Estella and will totally transform himself to 'fit' with her. Modern critics, whose only worth is that of being cultural custodians, see in Great Expectations only 'socioeconomics' and 'Pip learning that he must be happy with himself before he is happy with anything else.' Well, obviously! But the professors and scholars do not understand transmutation (because if they did, they wouldn't be professors or scholars) and miss the entire spirit of the book.

Shakespeare: Any of the plays shows transmutation at effect. But Shakespeare deserves his own post since he, in my opinion, has been the mortal human who understood sexuality best. Sexuality is the heart and soul of his works.

Plato: Transmutation is his work: the Symposium.

Goethe: He never got the woman he really wanted either. His supreme work, Faust, which he worked on throughout his lifetime, deals with this entire issue. Notice the ending lines.

I could go on and on (Napoleon Hill talks of other characters affected with transmutation).

Socrates understood transmtuation as well. In fact, he recommended that the women be better educated then the men. Why's that? Let the philosopher speak for himself:

Oh wise sage! Salient soul! Anyone on the college campus can testify to that. Do you think those guys in Habitat for Humanity give a damn about the poor? No!

What drove you to this website in the first place? I bet it was a girl you DID NOT GET. And already, you are in such a state of change that everyone is surprised at you.

Let us go back in time before you met this girl. If I told you, "I am a time-travelling Pook and I have come to give you the knowledge of SOSUAVE!"

You would say, "WTF? Go away!" So people come here at a loss and choose either power (i.e. seduction) or love (which involves transmutation).

I can divide the people on this board in two groups, those that are in transmutation and those that are not. Those that are not care only for the practical, the earthly talk like "how do I get her in my bed tonight" type questions. The transmutation group is a bit different and is both amazed and stunned at how reality is reshaping before their eyes. It is because THEY are reshaping.

As for myself, the transmutation is going full strength. I started out as a very skinny pale guy, who dressed badly, who couldn't understand people, and was lost in my little nerdy world (whose job prospects probably would be nothing worthy). In a couple of years, I've become very muscular, six pack of abs of course, considering even modeling, much more social, understand people better then they understand themselves, whose knowledge goes from law to poetry to oratory (and I had a speech impediment so severe I was considered 'mentally retarded' and went through 'special ed' throughout elementary!) to even acting. And this just a couple of years! I just wish I started this *change* earlier.

As for yourself, I bet you can say something similiar. But EMBRACE that transmutation. The male sexuality obeys to the female sexuality just as female sexuality obeys to the male sexuality. "Why is this, Pook?" Because sexuality is not two BUT ONE.

Don't you guys get it? You are at a critical time in your life. You are free of the mother yet still before the wife. You have no female support. Thus, you possess the opportunity to metemorph yourself to whatever you want. Most guys just get crunched up in the CYCLE. YOU, however, are different.

You have been given another chance at life. Nature only gives these opportunties to a SELECT few.

melancholy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost count but I must be on Day 29 or so right now. I feel a huge positive difference in myself :rockon:

mbas44

Don Juan
Reaction score
day 21 here. not my first rodeo with this. highest i ever got was around 70 days.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That article you dropped Ov, basically use your sexual energy and find a good women?