Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No downside to this, but is there a realistic upside?

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of months ago, I went out with a HB 7.5 once. We had a decent time and planned to meet again, but she flaked on the day of the date. I probably didn't handle it as nonchalantly as I could have, but it was what it was. We texted very briefly after that, but then we stopped. I didn't see any need to chase, so I moved on.

Fast-forward to today. I'm swiping through a dating side and see HB 7.5, who did something new with her hair that makes her close to a HB 8. Seeing how we're both single and I'm growing weary of always driving 45 minutes to the major city near me to try and meet women (HB 7.5 lives in my town), I hit her with a text. No downside, right? We texted back and forth a little bit, I suggested we catch up over drinks, she agreed and we have a date set for later this week.

I've never felt a need to try to reconnect with a former dating interest who I wasn't all that involved with. For whatever reason, I decided to change things up. But, how realistic is the upside? I wonder if she is simply going to flake again, go on the date to get a free couple of drinks, or if my texting out of the blue was a right time/right place deal.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most likely fishing for attention of a former interest and then looking to flake when able.

Though she may be open to giving you another chance. Good luck OP.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
For the sake of discussion, if the roles were reversed - putting yourself in her shoes, what's ur take on a girl whom you flaked in the past suddenly out of the blue initiates contact and invites you for a drink?

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the sake of discussion, if the roles were reversed - putting yourself in her shoes, what's ur take on a girl whom you flaked in the past suddenly out of the blue initiates contact and invites you for a drink?
Depends on the reason for the flaking, but I'm sure it's somewhat of an uncommon situation. Theoretically the odds are against me here, but there's minimal risk.

Most likely fishing for attention of a former interest and then looking to flake when able.

Though she may be open to giving you another chance. Good luck OP.
If she flakes again, she's immediately out. The place we're meeting at is 3 blocks from my apartment, so there isn't much of a time or distance commitment if I get burned.

If this were a HB from 45 minutes away, I would need more assurance before I made the trip. But because she lives in my town and I can walk to many of the hotspots, there's no harm when the expectations going in aren't high.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo!
Not to knock on your story bro, but there's hardly any difference between a 7.5 and an 8
Only a .5 difference in value.
That's like getting a coupon in the mail for 50¢ off
I thought it was absurdly funny you mentioned that.

And I personally wouldn't gives flakes 2nd chances if I were you, especially after you've met before. It just signals to them that they are allowed to get away with disrespectful behavior.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the reason for the flaking, but I'm sure it's somewhat of an uncommon situation. Theoretically the odds are against me here, but there's minimal risk.

If she flakes again, she's immediately out. The place we're meeting at is 3 blocks from my apartment, so there isn't much of a time or distance commitment if I get burned.

If this were a HB from 45 minutes away, I would need more assurance before I made the trip. But because she lives in my town and I can walk to many of the hotspots, there's no harm when the expectations going in aren't high.

Reason she flakes she either had ex boyfriend back in the picture or a higher smv that came in the picture.

It prob did not work so she once again open for buisness

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You just framed urself as a beta orbiter to her.

Good luck reframing that.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
A couple of months ago, I went out with a HB 7.5 once. We had a decent time and planned to meet again, but she flaked on the day of the date. I probably didn't handle it as nonchalantly as I could have, but it was what it was. We texted very briefly after that, but then we stopped. I didn't see any need to chase, so I moved on.
I’m curious what you texted a girl after she stood you up.

Fast-forward to today. I'm swiping through a dating side and see HB 7.5, who did something new with her hair that makes her close to a HB 8. Seeing how we're both single and I'm growing weary of always driving 45 minutes to the major city near me to try and meet women (HB 7.5 lives in my town), I hit her with a text. No downside, right?
WRONG. Why would you text a girl who stood you up? That shows weakness, not power.

For whatever reason, I decided to change things up. But, how realistic is the upside? I wonder if she is simply going to flake again, go on the date to get a free couple of drinks, or if my texting out of the blue was a right time/right place deal.
Not much upside, you gave up your power as soon as you texted her “out of the blue.” But it’s up to you what you want to do.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fast-forward to today. I'm swiping through a dating side and see HB 7.5, who did something new with her hair that makes her close to a HB 8. Seeing how we're both single and I'm growing weary of always driving 45 minutes to the major city near me to try and meet women (HB 7.5 lives in my town), I hit her with a text. No downside, right? We texted back and forth a little bit, I suggested we catch up over drinks, she agreed and we have a date set for later this week.

I've never felt a need to try to reconnect with a former dating interest who I wasn't all that involved with. For whatever reason, I decided to change things up. But, how realistic is the upside? I wonder if she is simply going to flake again, go on the date to get a free couple of drinks, or if my texting out of the blue was a right time/right place deal.
Begging to get cuucked.

Women are disgusting and they have a free pass when they do ****ty things and men like yourself are at theur beck and call.

If hit by a 16wheeleero zero ****kks given. Too busy hitting on baeees barely legal and going balls deep.

Step game up son.

#nextSet

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are other plates. Went on a date earlier this week and had a great time. This one particular HB requires virtually no time commitment. Perception/orbit status doesn't bother me in this situation because the worst outcome is: I walk five minutes from my place to our meetup point, she flakes, I walk one more block to a bar some of my friends frequent and I delete her number/never see her again.