"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

No double standard.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
316
Reaction score
1
There is no double standard. Here is my definition of a double standard:

Double Standard: When, ALL OTHER THINGS BEING EQUAL, two people are judged differently for doing the same thing.

Clearly, when it comes to sex, all other things are NOT equal. A woman gets sex by being passive. A man gets sex by being aggressive. Therefor, a man has to have skill (however minimal) to get sex. A woman just has to be a woman.

There is no double standard.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
316
Reaction score
1
oops

Oops. Thought I was replying to a message in a thread :) Anyway, these are still my thoughts :)
 

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Amsterdam
Man and woman are not hte same so there are different "standards". It's quite logical...
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
I agree that men and women aren't the same and it's "easier" for some to get sex than others (which is a generalization anyway, because I know some girls who can't get laid and guys who only get laid!) but to say that women are passive and men is aggressive isn't really true. You do kind of have a point though, although its a generalization.
 

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2002
Messages
682
Reaction score
3
Location
NH/MA
I don't have to be aggresive to get sex. *shrugs*

In some cases a guyhas to actually TRY to get a girl to like him. However it truly isn't hard to get a girl into bed. Just don't be a punk and exude s3x!

I've known good looking girls not get s3x hardly ever because they chose to be to much of a challenge and guys can get turned off. It truly comes down to who you are and what you are like...do you think a person like Brad Pitt has problems, even if he wasn't a movie star, his looks alone would get him enough poot & nani to last him a life time!

M.A.C.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top