Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No Contact: The Highest Form of Strength and Self-Respect

CHICAGO27

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of threads on this board about the theory of No Contact and how a man should practice this if a relationship ends badly. My personal belief is that No Contact is both the hardest and most rewarding thing a man can do for himself as he strives toward self-improvement.
No Contact is a tool that can help you improve your mental strength, which ultimately will help you become a stronger man.
No contact is personally the hardest thing I have ever had to practice. I’ve run several marathons and played collegiate athletics. No contact trumps them all. Why you may ask? We, as men, don’t like to feel like a woman has gotten the best of us. We ultimately want to have the last word. The thing however, that we often fail to realize is by pouring out or feelings to the woman who has wronged us we are just affirming that she made the right decision.
So, the next time you feel like sending her a “closure” letter, lashing out, or any other emotional outburst – think for a second – by proving emotional weakness you are validating her decision to disqualify you.
Instead, put your focus elsewhere, spin plates, better yourself and someday you will have the last and definite final word.
I see significant correlations between the mental strength of going NC and those who go through specialized military programs such as the Navy Seals and the Green Berets. Those men are all fit physically but it is the few that are strong enough mentally to carry on.
Remember fellas, No Contact is the highest form of strength and self-respect.