Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No Contact: The Basics

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as you wouldn't believe, 99% of woman are basically the same. They all get attracted to the same actions and behaviors.

No Contact might be the simplest, most ingenius principle in all of the Don Juan teachings. Ever not talk to a girl for a few days and start missing her? That's the idea behind no contact. You're challenging her and the IL skyrockets. A guy chasing a girl gets REALLY boring to her after a while. That's why so many guys talk about having a great situation that went sour overnight. The girl knew she was in control and lost interest. Happens every time.

No contact just evens the playing field. Girls expect US to contact THEM. When we don't (and they're expecting us too) they're mind starts to race. "Why isn't he calling me? Is he with another girl now? Does he think I'm not sexy enough?" those are type of things she'll be thinking when you no contact. You're no longer the one chasing her.

That's why when you break no contact she's almost ALWAYS responsive and interested. That's how you know it worked.

Do keep in mind, no contact really only works if she's already attracted to you. If you no contact some chick you met a bar last year, she probably couldn't care less. There has to already be interest/ contact on her end for it work.

A couple No Contact tricks:

1. Before you No Contact her, let her get the last word in. It just works better that way.

2. NEVER acknowledge/ discuss that she was No Contacted. It defeats the purpose. Don't say "well I won't talk to you for a while..." or "did you miss me the last couple weeks?". Defeats the purpose and she'll see right through it. Also, if you tell her your No Contacing her before you do it... it's predictable and pointless.

3. NEVER give a reason/ justify the No Contact. Not even a fake reason. If she asks why you haven't talked recently, tell her you were busy and shrug it off. You didn't even noticed so much time had passed. The idea is that you were busy being a Don Juan and she was waiting for your call. Not the other way around.

4. The duration of No Contact shouldn't be set in stone. If you plan on No Contacting her for 2 weeks, and she texts you 10 days in... reply. It's okay. As long as it's not something pointless or silly, you can acknowledge her and break the No contact. If she wants to see you, accept the offer. She broke No Contact before you did... green light however you look at it.

5. How long do you know Contact Her? Honestly, depends on the situation. Again, don't let it be set in stone. There's a scale too it. If you talked every day for 5 years and had a bitter break-up... ideal No Contact might be a year minimum. I kid you not, I No Contacted an ex for 2 years and it worked. Anything sooner would have been too soon. At the same time though, if you're just casually dating a girl and she flakes or interest starts to slip [without her LBJF'ing you]... just No Contact 7-14 days. Usually works.

Hope this helps.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, having longer periods of no-contact seem to work very well with the more beautiful girls. Those are the ones we want.

I usually wait two weeks after the date before contacting her again and setting up the next date.

I do this for two reasons. Like you said, it makes her a bit insecure, is he into me or not? Why is he not calling me? Did I screw up?

Also I do it to build up a bit of suspense for the next date. It works.

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tsmith2334 said:
The girl knew she was in control and lost interest.

Here is another key, u have to dictate the relationship at this stage.

It also applies to being a husband and father, and this is one of the reasons there was hardly any divorce decades ago.

The father was the man of the house and the bread winner. The stability and survival of the family rested on his shoulders, and also the public and government were more open to Christian ideals and beliefs.

But the culture changed by the media over the years.

Men have allowed TV shows, music and movies to dictate their lives and the lives of their family. Since they have no direction in their life, they have allow their own family members to make their own decisions in what they want.

Which leads to disharmony, rebellion, divorce, and sometimes leads to what you see on TV.

Having solid beliefs truly starts with your relationship with God through christ and your beliefs in the bible.

Then in questioning what your own beliefs are, and when you do that you have then sown seeds of having an abundant life.

x86

Don Juan
Reaction score
EA Gold said:
Having solid beliefs truly starts with your relationship with God through christ and your beliefs in the bible.
Ummm.. no.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful guys, No Contact is also a technique of breaking off completely with a Cluster B wack job. It's written about in books and on forums about BPD and commonly used. In the BPD No Contact you NEVER contact again, EVER. You cut clean. Just so everyone is on the same page.