Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No contact day 24

anon56

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a quick question, my ex keeps making attempts to contact me for whatever reason. I broke NC a while ago and had to start over, she asked something technical about her phone and i responded briefly.

2 Days ago, she asked me if i could possibly get her a spotify account... i took it as an offense and didn't even open the message. Am i in the correct path?

I didn't even message her on new years or christmas, we broke up 8 months ago approx, whats the reasons for her contacting me?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to know she still has you dangling by a thread. As you see, she only contacts you when she wants something.

The only message you ever need to consider responding to is something along the lines of 'I'm so sorry for how things turned out. I really want to talk and maybe sort things out, maybe try again.' Even then it really depends what happened in the relationship. By the little information here, it sounds like she was using you to some extent and you were allowing it.

Move on and find other women. It was 8months ago and she's being tiresome.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
idk about keeping you dangiling but it seems like she wants to befriend you because you obviously have traits that she can benefit from.
If you want to be her friend that's all fine, but she will be asking you for favors like this.

if you dont want to just be friends then @TheMonkeyKing is spot on with the only message you need to reply to.

The other option would be to say "I can set you up a spotify account, why dont you come over, get naked, and show me how much you need one

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was she completely silent during the whole 8 months aside from recently?

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
idk about keeping you dangiling but it seems like she wants to befriend you because you obviously have traits that she can benefit from.
If you want to be her friend that's all fine, but she will be asking you for favors like this.

if you dont want to just be friends then @TheMonkeyKing is spot on with the only message you need to reply to.

The other option would be to say "I can set you up a spotify account, why dont you come over, get naked, and show me how much you need one
Yea the last option deffinetly sounds like me pertaining ex's, glad to see there's woman out there who think like me.

anon56

Don Juan
Reaction score

I made it clear i wasn't going with the friends bs right from the minute she ended the relationship. I know what im worth and i have a lot to offer but im not willing to give this same approach/treatment anymore. Also, if she really wants something she has to get in 4 from now on...

Was she completely silent during the whole 8 months aside from recently?
No, she tried stringing me along at first, then i cut contact for 3 months and came back to see if she changed her mind. However she showed flakey attitude towards any approach so i cut contact off again, and we talked recently on about november, she failed one of her med courses. So.. i felt bad, i have contacts and got the doctor to pass her on with a 70 note.

Major ****up i know, but i still care about her, but not interested in being more than a couple, and that is the last time i do something for her.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made it clear i wasn't going with the friends bs right from the minute she ended the relationship. I know what im worth and i have a lot to offer but im not willing to give this same approach/treatment anymore. Also, if she really wants something she has to get in 4 from now on...
The only way to teach women how to treat you is to expect more from the female. Im glad you feel this way.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, sounds like she just wants to keep me around. You could lay down something like "If you change your mind about us, I would love to meet up. Otherwise, stop contacting me."

You may just have to block her...

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your doing well mate. Keep at it. It can be pretty tough to go NC but it pays off in the end.

Here's what I would say.

her - 'can you set me up a Spotify account?'

You - ' I can't (name) I'm pretty busy. Hope your well anyway. Take care'.

That's all that needs to be said. Your being polite and are moving on to meet other women and exploring your options.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Don't even give her the satisfaction of a response. This is a crumb, she obviously wants to use you for her benefit.