Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No car no girlfriend.

youngdon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I've had plenty of chances to have a GF. But the thing that always hit me was not having a car so I never ended up asking them out knowing it wouldn't work out. Now I have the problem again but, I actually want a girlfriend because its my last year of highschool. My main target doesn't have a car either. So how did all of you get over this? I can't get my license for a another month so but, I don't wanna pass up my chance with my main because one of the guys might get bold and she would be to nice to say no. So how did you guys get over this and isolate outside of school?

drewsg

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Do any of your friends have a car?
2) Take public transportation, if you guys are vibing and have a great time, it won't matter

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, your making excuses

cars only help with logistics IF you actually ask her out, the car is a no issue unitll you actually ask her out

neither does a car = success

you will have to make do with parents/friends/the bus

if she likes you, it wont be a problem with her...... its only a problem if you make it a problem or let it be one

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be hard to accept and many people will deny when told so, but it's your psyche that is holding you back!
Not a car, not unfashionable clothes, not the area you live in, etc. etc, but your way of thinking!

I will bet with my d!ck, with my eyes, or with my life if you so desire, that loads and loads of kids do get laid while not having a car. Go figure!

Stblack

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a girl all last year when I was a junior. I didn't have a car nor could I drive. Sure there would be problems sometimes, but for the most part, it worked out fine. She came over a lot to my house to hang out. Or she drove when we went out. Some girls might *****, but she liked me and understood.

If a girl likes you, she won't mind driving to see you

^__^

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's stupid bro. You're in high school.

Any chick who turns you down for not having a car is probably a superficial b1tch, not worth your time.

Remember, YOU are your greatest asset.

^_^

Last edited:

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much wrong with this post. You need to read the DJ Bible. Link at the bottom of the page.

youngdon said:
Alright I've had plenty of chances to have a GF.
No, you haven't. You can't say you've had plenty of chances if you've never asked them out. That's like saying "I could be a world class tennis player. I've never played tennis, but if I did I know I would be."

But the thing that always hit me was not having a car so I never ended up asking them out knowing it wouldn't work out.
Whether you have a car or not DOES NOT MATTER. It helps, but isn't required. Stop dwelling on this!

I actually want a girlfriend because its my last year of highschool.
Stop looking for a girlfriend. There's this thing called "dating". You do it FIRST, you don't go desperately looking for a girlfriend, all that does is puts you in a desperate mindset.

youngdon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn reading your comments actually opened my eyes. I didn't even realize I was making it a big excuse. It probably stemmed from always seeing people with cars having girls.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youngdon said:
Damn reading your comments actually opened my eyes. I didn't even realize I was making it a big excuse. It probably stemmed from always seeing people with cars having girls.
Nah, I've had trouble with this for a while too. To compensate for a lack of a car, you have to overcompensate with game. Once you're in college, unless you're living in a dorm, and if not that, unless you have mad game, dating + car is essential. I actually cared less what people thought of me cause I couldn't drive, but one day I was seeing this girl who was literally on my nuts. Hit it off a couple of times, and then over time she started visiting me less and less, started getting more cold, and one day she abruptly told me "Sorry it's too hard seeing someone who can't drive." Damn near destroyed my confidence.

Chase

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing the information. Its the truth that the person who don't have a car he also don't have the girl friend. I am agree with you.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
So much wrong with this post. You need to read the DJ Bible. Link at the bottom of the page.

No, you haven't. You can't say you've had plenty of chances if you've never asked them out. That's like saying "I could be a world class tennis player. I've never played tennis, but if I did I know I would be."

Whether you have a car or not DOES NOT MATTER. It helps, but isn't required. Stop dwelling on this!

Stop looking for a girlfriend. There's this thing called "dating". You do it FIRST, you don't go desperately looking for a girlfriend, all that does is puts you in a desperate mindset.
agreed, sounds like a bunch of excuses

- comic_relief