No BS involved...but now what?

SoreLoser67

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, here I am minding my own business with my buds on St patty's, when this 9HB is one whom has come to hang out with our group as a friend of a friend, long story short, we ended up at another bar with only 2 of the peeps we started with. she asks me to go back with her to her place, we leave that bar, and end up at outside her house, we never made it inside, thigns went "really" well, and we had alot of fun in my car that night. now...heres my cooinkidink, shes cool as hell, is well educated, funny, a bit ****y, and just the type of girl I really go after, I havent talked to her much since that night, once only. I know were going to hang out again, which is fine, but hwo should I go about this situation now? Im just not sure how to act when I see her again, u know? i mean we obviously hit it off, but I dont want to mess that up. shes a really busy person, so i probably wont see her that much anyways, I just dont wanna screw things up, u know?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Alright so you were invited to her house but didnt go in? Why? you bang in the car or something?

:confused:

SoreLoser67

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SoreLoser67
we leave that bar, and end up at outside her house, we never made it inside, thigns went "really" well, and we had alot of fun in my car that night.
So, no We didnt literally go the whole 10 yards, but did pretty much everything else. after which point in my car, she just said, let me give u my number, and just call me soon (basically, we both were into eachother, but didnt want things to move "that" fast, so we stopped) and said a nice goodnight, nothing bad at all.

DrSoSuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I don't see what kind of problem you have on here. "Be cool" is my advice :).

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you shouldn't be thinking theirs a problem here, thats for sure.

I would call her before you hang out with your boys though.

If you got a BJ in the car which is what I'm thinking, take her out to dinner or something as a small reward. Get to know her personally so you know what your working with.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Relax and feel her out. If you trust your "gut" she will on some level help you out. If she is being laid back, then you lay back. If she is more aggressive, well you get it. Trust how you feel, your first instincts are never wrong its that second voice that is usually the problem.