“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

NLP tip

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
3
I'm doing a NLP course, one of the things I learned is to assume some one's position and way of thinking.
Exemple:

Close your eyes, take two or 3 deep breaths and get in touch with your deep mind... now imagine yourself as a PRO DJ that have sucess with woman the way you want to be.. imagine where in the room stand this DJ. Now go there and assume his position, literally enter his body... how does it feel?

Good isnt it?

When you are in DJ'S body, do links to the future, how you will behave with women.

Then leave DJ's body, and go back to where you were, let your deep mind rearanje everything and return to consciousness.

Do this for a few days.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top