Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NLP - Telling woman, “you wanna f*** me.”

dr.harker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been working on an NLP talk track/hypnosis method. Basically, on interview dates, when a woman asks about my family, etc. I say, “I don’t answer those questions.”

when she asks why, I explain: “no good can come from it. . . . Honestly, when was the last time a guy said anything about his family, and after hearing it, you (the woman), decided you wanted to f*** him. It’s never happened”.

So, then I keep repeating something about “f***ing guys” after talking about their families.

So far it’s broken the ice, and turned the conversation sexual.

Anyone else been using a technique like this when first dates inevitably turn into an interview?

synecdoche

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interview dates? This post starts interesting.

She asks you a basic question and you'll explain her that no good ever comes from it. It sounds like you are socially handicapped, and trying to attract a women with logic is a broken mindset. In what universe do you live that you actually think this is going to work?

Ditch the routine before you start creeping out women.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will turn into a creep that just Isn't right, real quick reading crap and drinking their cool aide. I've seen it plenty of times (I'm looking at you David Deangelo and ****y Funny)

Also if you need some gimmik then your already selling yourself short.

Truth is if she likes you, you will have plenty of lee way and you won't need to "Hypnotize" anyone.

only people that never get puzzy resort to ... mind control.

Serenity

Reaction score
You don't get what NLP is about, if you did then you wouldn't do the ridiculous act you're doing. You believe in the existence of a superpower that simply doesn't exist. You seek safety and now you believe NLP will secure your victory, it won't.

There's a HUGE difference between noobs thinking they're doing NLP and actually applying NLP properly.

sch

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are much more subtle and cooler ways to sexualize the conversation. Your way seems weird and too pushy. I think that it would be a turn off for her.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its better to use NLP philosophies rather than techniques, create your own style.

OP: I see what you are doing, but honestly you are creating a negative sexual reinforcement that repels, rather than attract.

no good can come from it. . . . Honestly, when was the last time a guy said anything about his family, and after hearing it, you (the woman), decided you wanted to f*** him. It’s never happened”.
You are shooting yourself in the foot with this.

"no good"+"family"+"sex"
"you decide you want to fvck him"
"its never happened"

in her head = he is right, not going to happen, his family is bad and he is not telling you any truth, being open or honest.

you are running negative game... against yourself. You come off as very very bitter.

dr.harker

Don Juan
Reaction score

"no good"+"family"+"sex"
"its never happened"

in her head = he is right, not going to happen, his family is bad and he is not telling you any truth, being open or honest.”
Its better to use NLP philosophies rather than techniques, create your own style.

OP: I see what you are doing, but honestly you are creating a negative sexual reinforcement that repels, rather than attract.

"no good"+"family"+"sex"
"its never happened"

in her head = he is right, not going to happen, his family is bad and he is not telling you any truth, being open or honest.

you are running negative game... against yourself. You come off as very very bitter.

Actually, you're not far off, though.

It's the whole: I'm pretty certain I ought avoid discussing my family. There's a decent chance I'm hooking up with a girl if the topic doesn't come up. But, when they find out I come from white trash that's in and out of prison/drugs, etc. their belts tighten up, and getting laid is a zero percent chance. (I must add, I moved to the other coast, I'm personally very successful and don't have much problems dating. But if the conversation gets interviewy and they ask about my family, it's always a deal breaker. I'm 95% estranged from my family, for these reasons. FYI).