Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NLP in gaining IL

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading a bit of Speed Seduction so far, and although the ideas behind it seem realistic enough, I can see how difficult it would be to start talking like that.

Wouldn't you get creeped out if a strange man started talking about pentrations, energys, and other words of the sort.

And I can see how if you manage to get SS to work, it would probably kill your reputation in a short time, and how achieving a meaningful relationship would be difficult, but what about using it to raise IL?

How can I use SS and NLP techniques to get her a little more interested and facsinated in me (not just sex)?

--iMat

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Baisically if you learn the fundementals of how NLP works and work them into your speech you will just naturally talk like that. You'll talk in a way that makes people visualize things. It's good in all things. But repeating a phrase or pattern isn't the best. If you have NLP embedded in your mind it will help you more, so you talk that way and read people naturally. I've studied Body Language so long I read people without even meaning to. I'll just notice things and go hey, plus I also can get peoples moods a lot better. Same with NLP, you just learn to do it subconsicencly and BOOM... Your speaking skills go up a ton.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then don't start to talk like that, it's useless. You want to know a better way of increasing interest? Start going to gym, get a tan and care about your appearance. You get the same increase in IL in a natural way.

But of course you can use it to increase IL, just use her sub modalities back at her so she know you talk on the same level.

The thing about SS is to get her comfortable before you start going into patterning. Go slow with the stuff, if she start to feel strong feelings too soon she'll freak out.

But as I said, watch out for SS, it'll make you into a emotionless machine because you must plan every move, it will take out the fun of meeting women. Sign up for a gym instead.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then don't start to talk like that, it's useless. You want to know a better way of increasing interest? Start going to gym, get a tan and care about your appearance. You get the same increase in IL in a natural way.
AGREE... It's good to know and understand how it works, but it really does take the fun out of it.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you realised it sooner rather than later.

I'd suggest moving away from the speed seduction altogether and take a less specific look at NLP. You will learn some effective habits that will aid rapport-building, charisma and understanding (which is all too often neglected in seduction circles).

I say habits rather than techniques because unlike patterns and techniques that you read and regurgitate, NLP is more like a new understanding you develop and you should find yourself acting and thinking according to this new understanding.

I personally avoid all the technical and unnecessary complications like the models, systems, patterns etc and focus on the theory. I have been studying it for more than 5 years and it's invaluable to me now.

This is the first and best NLP book I bought. It's very enlightening and yet very easy to understand:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...494/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/102-6752083-4567331

I think it's also available in audio format now too.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG, your subject line makes me go WTF about IL w/ NLP. NFL & NBA AFCs say A/S/L like AFCs. Then NAACP goes ROFLMFAO @ SS.

IMHO, of course.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I'd be interested to know if anyones tried NLP for personal developmnt and found no results at all.

For instance anchoring, sorry no can do. Really spent time on it. Peak emotion, unique body part repitition NOTHING.

Also, submodalities, understand it intellectually but seems to change nothing when I move em around.

Any suggestions, has anybody persevered and got results.

Although I did dream about electric sheep last night :D

Mike

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
OMG, your subject line makes me go WTF about IL w/ NLP. NFL & NBA AFCs say A/S/L like AFCs. Then NAACP goes ROFLMFAO @ SS.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think NLP may also help a lot in other situations:

EG: Coming up with an excuse to get out of something
Getting your friends to help you move...

etc. etc.

--iMat

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For instance anchoring, sorry no can do. Really spent time on it. Peak emotion, unique body part repitition NOTHING.
I have never had much luck with anchoring in the traditional way either. But I started using a different method, which is less practical but works better for me.

It's proven that the sense of smell is man's most powerful recognitory sense so if there's a state of mind I particularly want to capture, I spray some kind of cologne, perfume, or anything with a distinct scent onto a tissue. I do the usual mental process, but instead of anchoring the emotion/state of mind by touching a body part, I inhale the scent from the tissue.

Providing my vision was strong enough, I associate that scent with the state of mind I was in. So I'll spray the scent onto my wrist, a tissue or may even wear it if it's a cologne.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dirtheart,

Thats a good idea I'll try that.

I can sort of do it with certain auditory ques like music, especially soundtracks from films. Like I feel pumped up with the music from T2 is this the same sort of thing?

Thanks

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpine:

Definitely! I find music a very powerful anchor too. It can bring back very strong memories and feelings, and as you say, get you pumped up.

The problem with auditory anchors is that they're difficult to control and fire up when you need them - unless you have a personal stereo/mp3/cd player with you. It could be good to listen to inspirational tracks before you go out though.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow what is this nlp thing? sounds very interesting. can anyone tell me about the basics of nlp and what its purpose is?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jason86
wow what is this nlp thing? sounds very interesting. can anyone tell me about the basics of nlp and what its purpose is?
Neuro-linguistic-programming NLP

There is not a purpose of NLP, it is used in many different fields, like seduction, commercial, selling stuff, etc...

NLP is based around communicating, how the mind works and how communication works. With NLP you can understand how rapport works, it talks about mirroring (to create rapport), sub modalities (to talk on the same level), embedded commands (way to command people without they knowing it), anchoring (like storing an emotion to a emotional harddrive that can be accessed by a certain, touch, smell, look, sound, etc...)... Basically NLP is the understanding of the brain. With new discoveries comes more techniques. However the concept of NLP is not based on the techniques.