Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nitric Oxide Booster

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone know much about this? Apparently it increases blood flow which leads to a ton of overall benefits.

I might try some, just want to make sure there's nothing dangerous about it.. I'm all about natural supplements..

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what's the name of the product?
That is the name of the product. Go to a bulk supplement site, and find it there. It's the ingredient that's in N.O. boosters.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, but do nitric oxide supplements actually work?

Honestly, we don't really know. There's simply not enough evidence to suggest that they do.

"[The idea is that these supplements] will increase NO, and then because of that, it'll cause vasodilation, and then the downstream effect of vasodilation would be this massive increase in blood flow, which leads to increased exercise performance and enhanced recovery," says Richard Bloomer, Ph.D., dean of the School of Health Studies and The Center for Wellness and Fitness at the University of Memphis. "But most, if not all, of [these purported benefits] have not been supported by available evidence."

In studies that have shown a link between improvements in performance and nitrate levels in the blood, such positive results could simply be a result of extensive training, as exercise itself enhances nitric oxide activity. Plus, dietary nitrate comes from other sources, like vegetables, and most studies don't control for this.

Even if there are benefits to nitric oxide supplementation, it's unclear whether they would apply to everyone. A review of 42 studies related to the effects of dietary ingredients linked with nitric oxide and exercise performance found mixed results: the review concluded that while nitric oxide supplements may "improve tolerance" to aerobic and anaerobic exercise in people who either aren't in shape or are moderately trained, there seems to be no benefit in highly trained people.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take citrulline malate instead of l-arginine.

Studies show that citrulline malate converts to l-arginine, and this form has a higher bioavailability than taking l-arginine directly.

Do your research before jumping on any sups.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, but do nitric oxide supplements actually work?
I noticed a difference in my veins when I started taking it.

Studies show that citrulline malate converts to l-arginine, and this form has a higher bioavailability than taking l-arginine directly.
That's why I suggest AAKG it's L-Arginine Alpha Keto Gluterate. Not simply L-Arginine.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh yes, nitric oxide.it does work indeed and it does increase blood flow and is good for many things...
Be careful not to get the one that has lead. It’s only trace amounts , but still.
NUTRAKEY has some good N.O ,the powder form worked best for me but there’s also PILLS

nutrakeyhealth.com

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got the supplements, they are instructing to take 3 capsules twice a day...

The serving size is 3 capsules and contains the following:
1000mg Vitamin C
300mg Garlic
250mg Horse Chestnut
125mg Caesin Hydrolysate
100mg Pine Bark Extract
75mg L-Leusine

I might just take 1-2 of these capsules today along with a multivitamin. I think taking 6 per day is a lot... I'll report back if I notice any difference.