Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nishbuk and Deezy's 100 approach challenge - REDUX!

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, it's been like a month and I had a few approaches but didn't write them down...

forgot the date, about a month ago, on a friday night, after the film screening, nothing was hapening at brutopia, I felt that the chick that I was into was givin me the cold shoulder so I left with a friend to Vinyl.

It was a friend's bday there. got there, saw my friend, she said somebody else we knew was there as well (Hannah), so I wanted to say hi to her but couldn't find her, so my friend and I started to just ask people around if they knew Hannah, and we used that as our opener :D

It was about a 50% success rate, a little less for my friend, a lot of girls were looking at him like it was a bad pick up line. I don't remember much anymore because it has been so long, there were a few that knew her but either did not know where she was or pointed somewhere where we couldn't see her. I didn't follow up with all of them though. Some of them, I just asked the question and thanked them, others I asked them their names. I think I only had a convo with 2 or 3 of them. Basically, if I didn't feel a good vibe with them, I would just not pursue it. I can't honestly remember any names or specific girls for some instance. The reason why this worked well was mainly due to the lounge, there was a cozy feeling about it and it turned out that there were a lot of people there that knew each other. Alot of coms students from Concordia. So by talking to ppl, we learned this and used it in the convo, it was nice because I just kept using one convo to feed onto another.

Turned out to be, there was two Hannah's, both in Concordia, both in Communications, both first years. I just knew one of them, not the other. What are the odds? lol The lounge is pretty small too.

There was a lot of blondes, but I pussed out of a few of them. At one point I decide to sit down with my friend and there was this cute blonde talking with a friend and I asked my friend if he thinks she's from Mcgill or Concordia, So I went up to them, 2 set, and asked if they were from Mcgill or Concordia, cuz I said Mcgill, and my friend said Concordia. Turned out to be the cute one was from Concordia, the other girl she was talking to was Italian and claimed that couldn't speak english, or french, only Italian. With all the italian friends that I made this year, you'd think I would be able to say a sentence or two, but no. argh. That really would of helped me. So I tried continuing the convo with the cute one, I forgot the details, I think I asked if she was in coms, cuz there were a lot of coms ppl there, she said she wasn't. In some program, forgot what it was, we didn't talk for that long, she wasn't that responsive, music was loud and my friend the idiot, didn't crash the set he just stayed back and watched. :rolleyes:

After that there was this blonde on the dancefloor that was just standing there, I walked up to her and said that she looks bored, forgot the whole convo but that was my opener, she was in coms, we talked about that, at one point I stopped the convo and said brb, I didn't. I really should of though, my friend said I prolly could of had a f-close. I really should of, or atleast #close. I choked on that.

later on, I was doing a line up for the bathroom, and chatted up some girls there too, used the whole are you in coms thingy, she said nan, she was there for some chicks bday. I was like oooh, so you know Anita? She's like who? I'm like that's her birthday, she said no, popped out some name. I forgot. Anywhoo, we continued talking and joking around, at one point I was like, I gotta find this girl and tell her happy bday!!! I also told my friend that was her bday, so that became my 2nd opener, do you know X? It's her birthday!!! or I'm like, yeah apparently that's her birthday, I want to tell her happy birthday. I had some weird looks, but maybe like only 1 or 2 out of 10. That worked quite well. There was some chick that walked out of the bathroom, forgot the opener, but we started to chat, things went kinda cool, then she introduces me to her bf. hahaha, no harm. She was still quite cool, not like a ***** that used her bf as a snob shield. There was a girl that I knew from CEGEP that was there, I Was quite surprised to see her there, she's actually the one that grabbed me and asked if I remembered her (didn't click right away), she's kinda cute. Maybe I should of pursued that a lil more, she was in town to party with some friends and her sister. Had a hotel room. hahaha, the fact that she was there and was giving me attention helped boost my ego even more.

There are perhaps a few more approaches that night, but I'm having a blank for now.

oh yeah, later on I got back to the bathroom and made some joke about waiting to a girl that was there, we started talking to each other, I introduced myself and so did she and guess what? She was the other chick that had her bday, we talked a lil more and I introduced her to my friend who it was also her bday.

anyways, what's my FG attempt that night? like 9?

FGM-FGA
0-9

I'm sure I had over 10 approaches, but I won't count them unless I remember them. I remember talking to the barmaid but that doesn't count, I think there was something about me grabbing a girls ass accidently at the bar ... I have to ask my friend about that. I'll count 9 for now.

I'm off to bed: but the following tuesday, I went to Cafe Campus, and I was on a roll too, til I got kicked out, that staff dude was a freaking prick. Unbelievable.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I guess my Field Goal Attempt count is up to 11 now.

FGM-FGA, FG%
0-11, 0%

damn, I need to start collecting numbers.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And nothing is 'over' because

the chick you lay wasn't even one of the 100
we never said anything about it being over if one of us gets a lay
we said that TKO would be a ONS, but that was a joke, as I understood from you.

So nothing is over.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, I'm super drunk, and I will add the other night I got kicked out of CC another time, but tonight

add two to the list....

brunette, she was walking in line with 3 friends, the 2 first one looked snob/pissed, so I grabed the 3rd one who was smiling and I was like hey, you look like you are having a good time, she said she dinf't speak french, so I repeated in french, bal bla bla, met her later on, she introduced me to her friends later on, end of the night that girl and one of the brunette hooks up with dudes, I see the blonde one by herself, I'm like hey maude!!!! She's like heeeeey, and what do I do? I just say, have a good night

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh, her 2 friends hooked up with other dudes, she's all alone, she's blonde, I wanted her out of the threee, and I ****ed block myself what!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!??????????

2nd chick, we were downstairs at CC, I dance with a friend, some chick cwas really into it (blonde of course :D) we start joking around, I grab her hand spin her a round a few times, things are looking good, then my color was called so I go upstairs, I said, see you upstairs she's like yeah! with a big smile, later on during the night, I see her upstairs, I'm like he, you made it, she didn't recognize me at first, but then hse did, huuuge smile, I'm, lilke brb (had to hit the bathroom), didn't find her the rest of the night

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hahn said she was totally into me....
aaaaargh, I needed a quick lay tonight, why did I **** up?

anyways

GFM-GFA, FG%
0-2, 0%

my % is **** right now.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds fun! Keep it up guys.

Kanadasutra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I got kicked out of CC another time"

Hey! Sorry for not giving much news.. i have been quite out of business even if i still go out sometimes.

There is really a problem if you get kicked out... unless the staff are retarded enough to push you out just for talking to girls! Where you dead drunk??

You dont have to be tight friend with staff, but get yourself known as someone cool to keep around...

There is a club i often go on sunday where all the staff is super nice with me and i really did nothing special to make myself notice. One of my friend with whom i go there sometimes is a known customer for years. I remember a time this winter where he had a "nude dancer" type of girl that was very mad at him. She was saying that her dad was the proprietary of the place, etc, etc. He just said to her "to go **** herself" making her explode of anger...

When the manager came to see what was happening, he recognised him and he just took care of the situation without giving him trouble. He his know to go around and open every set of hottie he can find, very forward in his kino too... He told me about quite a few times where he almost go in trouble, but staff always backed him out...

He doesnt get massive result, but that's not the point: if you get kicked out, that a signal that you are doing something wrong! (Specially at CC wich is really far from being a place of uptight people...)

What do you think of it?

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a long while since I've updated this...I kinda forgot about it so there's a bunch of sets I don't remember, but I'll just talk about tonight instead...and see if I can't kill this thing in a weeks time.

I'm out with two not-so-close friends of mine, and we've hit the club/lounge scene. We are dressed SLICK. I have two necklaces on, designer jeans, designer shirt, and a blazer. I'm also sporting my cowboy hat.
One of my friends was hardcore peacocking. Alligator fabric collar shirt, 10 pieces of bling, a pimp cane, and a white hat.

Set 1: Walk into the lounge (doubles as a restaurant), we are obviously the most interesting people there, and I open a girl in blue. "Hey...do you think that montreal girls are easy to talk to?"
We vibe for a bit on the subject, and the conversation turns to the reason that girls are *****es. After a minute or so, I go back to my friends. Throw away set.

Set 2: Asian chick at the bar. Same opener, same response. Basically the same convo. nothing much to say here. Although I did initiate Kino, by picking up her bracelet and asking her about it. Worked well. Another throwaway.

Set 3: On the street. These doofuses are making a ruckus outside the night club we want to get into. It's a pretty exclusive club. So I make friends with the guys, and then finally turn to the 2 girls who are with them, who are quiet, and just say, "Wow, do you two have to deal with these kids everyday?"
"Yeah. We do...but we love them just the same."
I vibe with the girls a bit more, and eventually realize that they are both taken. I keep the friendly vibe going, and before I know it, we're in their group, and we might be let inside with them. Good times.

Set 4: Inside the night club I open a girl at the bar while getting a drink. I just comment on how I think I would like her hair better up than down.
"Is that your idea of a pickup line?"
"Hey now...who said I was trying to pick you up? Geez! Is all you have sex on your mind?!"
Set basically went nowhere but small talk from there, and I ejected. They reciprocated, but my game wasn't strong enough to hold it.

Set 5: I open two girls who are standing next to a party at a table. I use the same "Do you think that Montreal girls are easy to talk to?", and I'm able to get the attention of one of them, really well. The other girl looks disinterested, and even when I try and bring her into the conversation, she's non-receptive. Whatever.
The opener proceeds predictably, and we end up talking about how some guys are really slimy in clubs. I agree with empathy, and now I get to try a new routine I thought about!
"Yeah, That's true...do you know what I really get a kick out of watching in a club? I think it's hilarious when a guy comes up behind a girl and tries to start grinding with them! I mean, do they really think that they are going to get anywhere?!?"
Girl: "Seriously! That's so true. I don't understand that at all"
Nish: "Hey, you know what it is? Here...This is how you get a dance with a girl. (I take her drink, and then put it down on a table.) All you have to do, is face her, take your right hand, grab her right hand, and then spin her around! See? Isn't that much less intrusive, and makes you feel comfortable?"
Girl: "Hey...That's REALLY GOOD."
At this point, the girl see that their friend is getting seriously hit on by one of the wings I'm with, and it's interfering with my set. They say,
"God. Some guy is trying to pick up our friend, wtf!!?"
Nish: "Hey, don't worry about him he's harmless...it's ME you should be worried about!"
I do a takeaway here, cause I could feel the buying temp drop slightly...

Set 6: Another girl in the same club. Opener this time is, "Hey give me some suggestions for places to go in Montreal." We veg for a bit about clubs and such...she sucks. I eject.

We finally exit the nightclub and head down the street.

Set 7: I'm crossing the street and I just say "Hi" to a group of girls and kept walking by. I didn't expect anything from this, but then one of them turns around, and is like, "Hey! You look familiar!"
Nish: "Is that the best pickup line you can come up with?"
Girl: "Ooooo. Nice hat, can I try it on?!"
Nish: "You got to be joking! If I used these lines, even I would walk away from me!"
Girl: "If I wanted to pick you up, I'd just walk right up to you and try!"
Nish: "Oh is that what you think. I'm not that easy you know. You might be cute, but you haven't given me one good reason why I should give you a chance!"
From here, my buds have entered the set, and were talking about their work. They are health inspectors apparently, and they are visiting montreal. We continue this trend for QUITE a while. This is the most solid set of the night. Probably lasted about 20 mins.

Set 8: Belle Province. My HEAVILY peacocked friend goes to open a set in front of us, and as he does that, I open a set behind us. "Hey. What do you think of the clothing on my friend over there?"
Girls: (Give their opinion)
Nish: (Some random neg)...how do you guys know each other?
And I keep going at it with "Tell me some good places to go in Montreal". My not-so-heavily peacocked friend comes up, and I join him in the set. Were doing well.
Eventually we go and join the set that my first friend opens up, and we find out that they are from Europe, and we veg about that. Laughter level is high, and there's movement potential, but we have to go...it's getting late.

The night ends! All in all, I did exactly what I wanted to do. It's been a while since I've been back in the game, and I got to solidly work on A1, A2, and A3. In a week or so, I'll start to work on Comfort closing, and being better with kino.
All in all a success, and:

76 approaches to go

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I forgot one set. It went similar to set 5, except I ****ed up and killed it in the end.
At the part where I say, "Here's all you have to do to start dancing with a girl", I take the girls' drink, and I put it down a pretty long stretch away, she's like, "Hey, what did you do with my drink".
I ignore and try to continue the set, but she's focused on her drink, and what I did with it. ****...
Oh well I killed the buying temp and the set flouuundered.

75 approached to go

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to reasons of security of my identity. I am no longer going to be participating in this thread.