Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nishbuk and Dee-zy's 100 approaches versus challenge!!!

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well boys...it's been a while since I've posted here, but don't you worry, I've been improving myself, and my social/seduction skills while I've been away!
I think it's well past time that me and my friend Dee-zy have a little good natured fun, and a little versus challenge!!

GAME ON!!!

The game: First to approach and engage 100 women!

What is an approach?

An approach is an attempt to talk to a woman that:

1) YOU WOULD SLEEP WITH,
2) YOU DO NOT KNOW
3) TAKES PART IN FURTHERING THE CONVERSATION AT LEAST ONCE

You have to log every approach that you made, and a short description.

Don't worry!
Me and Dee-zy are actual real life friends, and we trust each other not to cheat! We may update these rules later.

This challenge starts on friday NIGHT at 8pm!!

The prize? WHO GIVES A ****! It'll be fun, and we'll both improve!

EXTRA:

If you @-close you get props!
If you #-close you get extra props!
If you k-close you get huge props!
If you get a Day-2 you get MAD props!
If you *-close it counts as a "TKO" and you win the contest! by knockout!

S-S-S-SARGE ON!

Last edited:

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That I would sleep with? Not fair!!! You would sleep with anything above a 5.
:p

On the other hand, that means 14 y/o are legal ...

:cheer:

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
That I would sleep with? Not fair!!! You would sleep with anything above a 5.
:p

On the other hand, that means 4 are legal ...

:cheer:
touche!

But at least I can GET a five! :crackup:

But seriously...we know what each other's standards are...neither of us would sleep with ugs...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nishbuk
touche!

But at least I can GET a five!

ouch!
:eek:

We gotta come up with a prize though... Bragging rights are not enough. We can figure that out later.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ouch!
:eek:

We gotta come up with a prize though... Bragging rights are not enough. We can figure that out later.
sure.

See you on the field, compadre. Don't get choked out in Rd. 1 ;)

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nishbuk
sure.

See you on the field, compadre. Don't get choked out in Rd. 1 ;)

fu!!!

lol

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blinkwatt
Is there a way I can get in on this?

I don't mind, but Nish and I know each other in person, so it is easier to settle things. I guess you could be in to if you want, or maybe with somebody else?

What do you think Nish?

oh and, how long do you think it will take us to reach 100?

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind, but Nish and I know each other in person, so it is easier to settle things. I guess you could be in to if you want, or maybe with somebody else?

What do you think Nish?

oh and, how long do you think it will take us to reach 100?
Yeah. I agree. It's better if you do it with someone that lives in your city, and you trust.

If you want, you can follow along, and keep your own journal in this thread, but you won't be competing for the ultimate prize! (lol whatever that might be...)

I think it will probably take me a bout 10 days...depending on how much studying I have to do...damn midterms taking priority!! :mad:

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost game time!! I hope I can get this goddamn work done soon...!! :mad:

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. I got out really late today. When I finally did get out on the town, I went with Dee-zy to crescent, and some other PUAs in training that I know.

This girl (HB8.5-HB9) drops her cellphone, and it splits into two. I pick it up, and hand it to her.
"Oh no, that sucks! (Pull), Hmmm... You must be pretty clumsy!" (Push),
And then I proceed to talk to her UG friend. After I hand back the cellphone, it looks like the set is going to jet. So I ask them, "I was arguing with my other friend over there (point)...**** he's leaving, I got to go real soon, but tell me, Who do you think should pay on the first date?"
Awesome, I'm getting on real well with the UG friend. I'm even getting her to make fun of the hottie friend, and establishing myself in the set.

Dee-zy say something about the target's cellphone for about 30 seconds. Not sure what he was saying, but I noticed the target looking back at me once or twice.

Set continues and Dee-zy is owning the set...but IMHO, he's giving too much attention to his target, while I work the resistance! The target obviously says, "The Man!". At this point, I try to run my "This is why we would never get along push, pull, thingy", but dee-zy, you're too damn loud! lol. Anyway, I get the point across to the target, and she's interested now.

The neg-hitting goes further, and I give two large IOIs to the target's friend, while still ignoring her.

The set continues on another thread...I forget what is was, and I multiple thread for about 1 min. Ha.
I rejoin the "opener" gambit and say, "Okay, so what if you ask the guy out!".
HB9: I don't ask guys out!
ME: See THIS is why we would never get along. (rolling my eyes...Dee-zy continues the thread with something, and eventually says:
DZ: Okay, so how many guys ask you out weekly?
HB9: 2 or 3
DZ: Okay, and how many do you say "no" too?
HB9:...About two or three.
DZ: HAHAHA. Okay so what is it that matter to a girl? Do looks matter, confidence?
HB9: Looks matter some.
DZ: So what type of guy would you give your number too.
HB9 Turns her head a bit, looks at me, and says, "I would give my number to HIM."

BAHAHAHAHAHA. (In my mind I'm going, YAY! Easiest **** test in the world to pass!!!)
This girl basically TRAPPED herself into giving me her number if I pass the **** test by asking her!

I turn to look at her with a serious look, and I say something to the effect of "Even though we would never get along, you would give me you number?"
HB9: If you ask me.
I hold out my phone, and she asks my name. I give it. She gives me her number and her name. I bust on her for having a name that's impossible to pronounce.

Then we continue the set for about 5 mins. Deezy is laughing and raging on the inside at the same time.

When we leave, I look at HB9 very seriously, and I say, "I only give one phone call. That's it. I don't call again so you'd better answer."

HB9: Okay! Call me!

Set ends. bahaha.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA!!!!

All I have to say is that there are 2 side to this story.

And Next time, fukk you I'm isolating.
;)

and Dee-Zy = Wing of the year.

I need to take a nap, I will post my version later. I think you have a few things skewed, but nevertheless it was a funny experience.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a sad night for approaches though. :p

Dee-zy 99 to go...
Nishbuk - 99 to go...

Eulogy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nishbuk, what's your MSN again? We should sarge some time.

Dee-Zy just added me.

I'm in montreal as well.

Synik

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA

I want to hear the other side of the story now! Hurry up.

-Synik

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont get how you pulled it of,

by ignoring her she got interrested?

I'm confused:confused: , explain it if you can :D

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Credos
i dont get how you pulled it of,

by ignoring her she got interrested?

I'm confused:confused: , explain it if you can :D
Well. There wasn't really that much game used in this set. However, I didn't make any mistakes, and this girl was probably also physically attracted to me, so I didn't have to do TOO much work.
But yeah, basically you have the idea about ignoring her.

Now, it's not that I "ignored" her, it's that I showed more interest in her friends than I showed in her. When an HB9 like that is hanging out with ugs, she's definitely used to getting all the attention from guys when her friends are left in the cold. So I do the opposite, give her friends IOIs, talk to her a bit, and Dee-zy handled the most important part which was neg-hitting her. There's a whole lot more to this theory, and I'm nowhere near a master, or even proficient at this stuff, but I am getting better...

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
postphoned due to family emergency.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm taking a day here to get my mind off things, and it was a decent night.

First headed out to a lounge.

Aproach 1 (2 total):
I open a two-set of asians...1 UG and one that could have been cute if she didn't smoke, and wasn't 28 years old (making her look 35! :O). Used simply:

Look over the shoulder, time constraint, set the context: "Who should pay on the first date".

At this point, with this particular opener I've basically found out all the possible responses, and have a basic outline of what responses to give.
The thread continues and I use "So what if YOU ask HIM?"
"Then he should pay".
"Ha. See, that's a typical girl response! How many guys have you actually ASKED out for a date!"
"uhhh....Well I mean...errr...I guess none".
"See? This is the problem. You're thinking is "It should be whoever asks who should pay!", but you never ask! So does that mean that you never pay!?"
Then I tried, "See, this is why we would never get along" and it kinda failed, cause their english wasn't very good. Anyway, this one needed an eject...and fast. :p

Approach 2 (3 total):
Two set at the bar, one very cute woman, and one not so cute. HBLaw (6.5), and HBTeach (7.75).
This set went very, very well. So well in fact that I think that I could have number closed them, however, they didn't qualify themselves to us, and in actuality, they were kinda boring. :p We started the convo with "Who should pay first", and took it from there. We stacked some openers, and did some stupid kino games. Eventually another two set is giving me proximity. They seem like a mother daughter team. So I bring them into the debate about the "Who should pay first". I talk to the mom, and ignore the daughter. They were cool enough, and I don't know why, but I felt the need to eject and go back to the original two set. I should have reopened them, and tried to escalate, the daughter was cute! On another note, those girls were giving me proximity the rest of the time that we were talking to HBLaw and HBTeach.
The girls at this point were at least interested enough to keep talking, and Silverblue and my negging continued for a minute or so. That was enough so that we presented ourselves as enough of a challenge.
Eventually we were running out of material, so we fluff talked. I did a takeway to check up on some other guys that were at the bar with us. I came back and Silver is still trying to DHV. I haven't really perfected my stories, so I bull**** something about the Nile River, a movie I saw on IMAX (continuation of silverblue's thread). There was some more fluffing/teasing/laughing. Again the set is stalling out a bit. We wait...
Finally I say **** it, and I start hardcore EVing and qualifying these girls. Holy ****, I can't believe the results. The girls were really into it, and actually hooked. To EV I used this:

"So we've been making small talk for a while, and now I know where both of you work, and a little about what you do with your time, but in reality, I still don't know who you are. These things that people usually talk about during "small talk" are totally superficial, wouldn't you say?"
"Oh yeah I agree, you can tell us those things, and we still know nothing about each other."
"Great. So here's a question that I like to ask people that I want to get to know better, to actually get a glimpse of the *person* that they are: I want to know...and I really want you to think about this; What are 3 core values that you consider an integral part of yourself? These values should be something that if you didn't have them, you would lose your identity, and you would essentially not beable to survive without. Let me give you an example. Here are my three values: Integrity, Determination, Confidence. I feel that without these values as a part of me, I would no longer actually be ME. These are values I Could not live without. What about you?
HBLaw: For me it would be: Honesty, Confidence, Compassion.
Me: Wow, those are some great values...Now, don't you feel that after having seen those things about each other, that you actually have a feel for the type of person I am, and I for you, and that it feels like were no longer random acquaintences, but that we have a connection of sorts?
HBLaw: Wow...yeah I do!

I EV in the same way to HBTeach, and the value of hers that I feel she was most strong about was "Loyalty". Awesome. I use this as an opportunity Elicit Values further:
To HBTeach: "So, how does being a Kindergarten teacher make you feel?"
Initially I get a bunch of means values, instead of ends values, but I get down to it eventually, and DHV with a story about an "ex" (ahem) who was a teacher.
Ask the Same thing to HBLaw, she says, "Power". Whoa, lol...

Anyway, the set was going great, but these girls still didn't feel qualified I think. So finally I Was like, "Hey, were getting bored, do something interesting for us! We've shown you a whole bunch of cool things, show us some stuff!"

At this point, I said that I was going to find my friend, and that they should come find me and show me something interesting. They were getting boring, and I was getting sick of the set.

Still...probably my best set of the night.

I oepned one girl at a bar down the street, a smokin blonde. I got her to actually ask me what my major in school was, so I'm counting that as a "furthering of conversation". I started to run stupid ESP games on her, and then some dude came in a blew me the **** out. I didn't really care, cause I was having more fun on the dance floor with my friends anyway. :p

Approachs for the night:

HBAsians
HBLaw and HBTeach
HBMother and HBDaughter
HBBlonde and ****block guy. haha.

4 total tonight Making my grand countdown total:

95 more to go!!

Last edited:

Kanadasutra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice to see you going.

Dont underestimate the power of fluff and stalling moment!

ps: It's up to you, but i would personnaly not publish the name of place i'm going to...