Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nightmare Logistics - What Could I have Done Differently?

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Had perhaps the most frustrating night so far last night. Very different than the Saturday before last when I pulled a girl from a bar, ended up going to her place and f#cking her brains out.

So this girl I've gone out with in the past broke up with her bf recently. She's texted saying let's hang out. She was with a friend of ours out having dinner and asked if I wanted to hang out after. I said ok, text me when you are done with our friend.

She texts hours later asking how my night it's going. I tell her I'm out having a good night but to let me know when I should head over to pick her up. I was half hour away from her driving. She starts giving me excuses, resistance. I push through.

She texts:

- I thought this girl was going to call it a night early but she keeps talking ... what do I do!!? (I tell her to take the initiative and call it a night early so she can have some real fun with me)

- She says many of our coworkers (the girl works at my company) live around where she was and can see us

- She is not dressed up (I say so what?)

- It's getting late (It was getting late. I still push through)

- IDK (I text you know you want to ;)

She says ok, pick me up.

I drive to Queens (half hour drive).

On my way there she texts that she is scared because where she was waiting for me people were all leaving. I say stay there I'm on my way almost there.

This girl is notorious for playing games and playing hard to get but I've bed her 3 times before ... all were times when I had to really game her to get her.

So I pick her up. She asks why did you come all the way here if you were having so much fun where you where? Told her I was having fun but wanted to come see her since it has been a whie we don't hang out.

My place is not an option because my son is there and my sister is babysitting. So I start driving to a hotel. When we get there she says no. She doesn't want to go because only hookers go to hotels. Her place is not an option (staying with her parents after split with the bf).

So I say that I have the keys to my brother's house. He's away on vacation. She says she doesn't want to. I persist and she says ok reluctangly.

On our drive there she is still giving me LMR.

At some point she says to take her home that she wants to go home and doesn't want to do anything. That if my place wasn't an option I should have told her from the beginning.

At this point I start getting a bit frustrated. Felt like it was time to slow down on the persistance. She just wasn't having it. So why have me drive all the way to get her for nothing?

Anyways I end up driving her back home and very frustrated although I played it cool. She texted me saying sorry I was a ***** last night but if we want this to happen we need to get our **** together. You with your place and I have to get a place out of my parents.

I haven't replied.

So my question is where do you guys think this went wrong? She wasn't very interested from the get go even if she was the one who suggested we meet up. I think logistics played a role and screwed things up.

Should I in any point in this interaction have dropped it and say ok enjoy your night? I kept persisting because I know that with girls you have to fight of their LMR. It has worked many times before. Sometimes they say things just to make themselves feel better about doing x,y,z. Like you almost forced them to.

Where did I go wrong or should I just call this a bad night with nightmare logistics?

Nu Vision

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got it.

She didnt want to go to a bar or club. Ahe wanted what she wanted. My logistics were bad so I should have probably dropped it.