Night out on the town, almost beat up and lots of fun

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well here goes a minireport of how my last night went it's not as much a FR as it is just plain fun and I like talking about stupid people :) There are no techniques, no systems, no real tips of any kind except a couple. It's just generally a rant about last night =)

So I got invited to a friend last night for a pre-party before hitting up the clubs. It was all good my mate and 3 of his mates were there, later on 4 more mates rolled inn one which I know good too from partying. So we had this really alphaparty. This was sick, I have been trying to find some cool guys with just as much attitude, confidence and giveafvck attitude as me and I haven't succeeded until yesterday and lo and behold a dude with the same name as me is there and he is EXACTLY like me and two other dudes step inn with the craziest gear ever (Rofl thought one of them was gay when I first saw him, he had a purple shirt and some rad strange pants).

Now we have this really boyparty with lots of bull****ting etc and two girls roll inn, one which is the ex of one of the buys (the oldest one at 25, she was 21 same as me). Now I can see them opening up to me cause they immediately start asking me lots of questions like what I study etc (turns out one of them is inn my class lol). I also end up negging the hottest one to hard (She was really sexy and lovely). Haha this pissed her off alot and she stopped talking to me for like over an hour she would not talk much. So after giving her some time I just lent over the back of her friend and whispered that I had just been kidding with her and you could see her face light up and she started pouring out alot about how she had liked me from she walked inn and lots of bs about how I had the qualities and personality she liked and blahblahblah. She analyzed me alot to which was cool, I let her get some bits her and there and we hit it off more and more. You should also have seen the girls earlier lol my mate that invited me asked "What should I use in my hair" as in hairproducts etc and I was like use "this and this and this" etc and the girls went like "WTF?" and then he asked a good question "What are you using now?" I said I'm using Sebastian wax and some light gel as a basis in the wet hair to add the look and the wax for the shape. They were like WTF? Are you on Queer Eye for The straight Guy which turned into a convo of how a big fan I am of the show to them commenting on how cool my hair and style was ;)

See learn from this guys, DRESSING + HAIR = IMPORTANT and being perceived as having some feminine traits is not a bad thing. I just replied to their fun with a ****y "Well I'd rather look nice and stylish than like a slob" which was a good comment removing all their negs and **** ;)

Now here comes the fun part, her ex (They had broke up over _4_ YEARS ago....) gets really mad. He even tears up my shirt, ripping the top button I use off so now I suddenly have like 3 open buttons (ye down to under the chest, but luckily my suitjacket is holding it abit together... He lots of times goes "YOU HAVE TO GO NOW", "We don't like you" and lots of ****. Now here is another fun thing, I calm him down by saying that "Dude, we are only talking and I have no interest in your ex", I even precized that point several times while she heard it that I had no interest in her. Me and the namebrother dude had been joking earlier in the evening about fighting like "So when are we gonna fight", "weapons or not?" and **** like that but now it actually could have ended with a fight but I avoided it by calming the dude down and his ex even did most of the work. A good way to remove pissy/angry boys or alpha*****es is to just make the girl(s) you're with do it :)

If she actually believed me or not is another story cause after our long convo about her liking me and all that we had some major flirting and I'm pretty sure she got the signs as I did. Now also comes another great part of this evening, one of the other guys the one with the same name and same personality as me starts backing me up in private (Talking to me and saying I'm right and all that ****). So we end up hitting it of GOOD which in turn makes us go MAD when we hit the clubs....

First thing we did was hit up a local 7 eleven for some cash (Yes ATM in there, not robbing ;)). The first fvcking things he does is go upto the register and ask the female behind it "So, you are coming home with me tonight right =) ?" You could tell after awhile with alot of that bs that she got tired of it so I walked up and was like "Dude, lets go this is a drag" then we walked and I just whispered low to her "He's just having some fun" and she just smiled.

Now we hit up the club, the studentunion which is a huge building which has about 7 clubs inside it all connected via stairs and halls, it's insane.

We didn't even hang of our jackets we just walked with them on and went alphastyle downstairs at the danceclub. I have no idea what was up tonight (I think the company of my friend added to my confidence if that's even possible, or I think he made my GIVE A FVCK and just have fun with him attitude go skyhigh).

We entered and walked around as we fvcking owned the place. Girls were stairing, I got my ass grabbed several times while walking around there. I just turned my head slightly and looked at the girls doing it with an analytical eye and just walked away, lol.

What was fun here was that we managed to piss of several girls which was mad fun. In the middle of dancing with the girl from the party, him and I went around dancing, hitting up girls, the bar etc. We walked upto the crowded bar and hung over some girl on each side of her and she eventually went away and we ordered beers and she brought her friend and her friends bf over and told them what we had done and we were standing there with our beers and LOW AND BEHOLD he says "You should buy her a beer for doing that". I just looked at him and smiled and said "No, why on earth?" and I just took her and made way for her upto the bar and me and my friend walked away. We hit on several girls on the ways around just doing 1-2 min openers with bull**** and jackass stuff.

Later I was standing with some friends and this girl at the neighbour table is about to leave and I just go upto her and say "What you think you are doing ;)?" and she's like "I'm leaving now" and I'm like "No, you are dancing with me, you want too" and she says "Yea I do" so she drags me to the dancefloor and we dance and I have a beer in my hand and after dancing awhile I just down my beer and she is like "Why did you just down that so fast" and I said "It's boring dancing while holding something" and she got all mad and hastily walked away, I was loooooooooooool over that hahahaha. Seriously I just loved it hahaha. At the end of the night we took a taxi home, I walked to the dormroom of the girl I'm seeing and stayed there from 4 or 5 to 8 in the morning just fooling around :p

I can't tell you how good last night was, I had the best time of my life out clubbing. Nothing ment anything, and everything was good fun. I'm DEFENATELY hitting the clubs up with my namebrother again if I get his nr from my friend and he's game and all....

Good parts about yesterday:

- Met a guy exactly like me and a PERFECT wing imo, only bad thing is that he isn't as goodlooking, but still he has looks. Maybe i should get in contact with the dude with the purple shirt too. He would be good wing material especially due to his peacocking.

- Got really good connection with that dudes ex and she was totally hot so I can hook up with her and her friend for partying and what not and maybe if I'm not seeing one hit her up for some dating or whatever

- Give a fvck suddenly gave another meaning.

- I realized something and that is that nomather how much more peacocked or loudmouthed or energetic other guys are, I have no problems "outalphaing" them just be being me. I make myself very clear, my personality and my opinions etc and this was actually something the very hot girl I got in contact with said too. I'm very "this is who I am, deal with it" kind of guy stating that "I'm this and this and I do this and this and I like this and this" she commented on which is very true. Just knowing I'm me and don't care what others think and being my confident self overturns just about any other alpha.

- I realized a couple of new things about girls.

And the most important tip of the day: A good wing makes life and clubbing several thousand times more fun.
I've had fun clubbing before, and I've always had confidence and give a fvck attitude but out with this dude last night was surreal because we weren't thinking at all, we were just doing wtf we wanted and had fun. It's important that the wing of your choice really fits good with your persona and that you two function good. I almost feel gay for talking so much about how good I hit it of with this dude but still hehe :p

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rofl something I forgot to mention. When I was dancing with the chick from the pre-party some chick walked towards me but her hands around me and tried kissing me but I just pushed her off lol I didn't even know who she was but the preparty HB liked that :p

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good sh*t, I did this with some Italian dude I met when he was with me on Holidays. He was a total "mac", man we had some good times. Both had the EXACT same game, and seemed to know what the other one was thinking. At the start of the night, we would pick which girl we wanted, and EVERY SINGLE TIME made her ours. Even two who had boyfriends (although they were not physically with them at the time)!! Good times, keep it up!!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude kineti that sounds so dope. I cant wait till im 21 and i can hit up the clubs and do all sorts of pimp **** sippin on some brews.

Where you from?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Dude kineti that sounds so dope. I cant wait till im 21 and i can hit up the clubs and do all sorts of pimp **** sippin on some brews.

Where you from?
Ye it's great! I'm in scandinavia...! Drinkinages here are 18 for places serving alcohol such as beer, wine, martini etc and it's 20 for places serving vodka, gin, whisky etc! The place we were at is a large building which has 2 20limit places serving all kinds of drinks and **** and it has 5 or 6 18limit places + private clubs in the basement.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye it was insane!! Fvcking loved it and everything was going for me this night, even though my shirtbutton got ripped I didn't care and everything from all the attention the girls gave me at the preparty to girls grabbing my ass while walking past them to a unknown girl trying to kiss me. Everything was just GO GO GO PLAYAH PLAYAH!!! Was so nice, it was almost orgasmic!

Ye, dancing gets you chick, NO DOUBT about it!!!! I always hit up the floors playahstyle and I'm a very good dancer too so it's all good! Fvck I love life.