“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Nicknames

Ares

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Norway,
Ok, its a simple as this: give girls your intrested in nicknames, use it when your on the phone(its a greeaat opener), texting her or when your around her.
This does two things:
1. It creates something between the two of you thats "special" and if other people pick it up its still you hwo started it.
2. It gives out that wibe that your comfortable around her and its great for the whole C&F attitude...

Now I think most DJ's will understand what I mean but just in case you a bigtime AFC or a little confused.
NO, a big bellowing NOOOO!!!!
you do not call her things like: po-bear,cuddles, cutie-pie etc etc.
give her a name in the mindset of C&F....
and finaly, No I will not give you any of mine...That part you gotta do youself.....

"They said it could not be done, They said I was only one"
My answer(raising midle finger) *%#@ you :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
327
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
NYC
Solid Advice

I love to ask them to give themselves Stripper Names or Pornstar names.

Sometimes I will give them a nick that makes them laugh like "Sweet Tits" or "SugarBush"
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
you look like a billy or micheal

givve them guy names haha
 

Hannibal

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
39
ive been using this tip and it works wonderfully for a long time, at the moment theres the fun one "gumby" and the stacked one "chesty"
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top