Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nicki Minaj is an Alpha Male

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing that 95% of entertainment industry celebrities are pure shills. But I've always had hope for a handful of of them. Nicki Minaj is one of them and I'm glad she's got an enormous amount of IDGAF to show it.

Her responses to everything are extremely satisfying. To be in front of such a large audience and put yourself out there is the epitome of IDGAF. No backpedaling, no signs of retreat, and consistent wit.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the power of Fvck You money.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was a part of Cash Money and was in league with Baby, one of the biggest record execs to ever live, Nikki Minaj has a profound influence that is far reaching, not Beyoncé level but probably the closest second.

She is also just inherently a nostalgia artist for most Millennials, she has to basically fall out of favor with that audience now for her to lose them.

I wouldn't say she is an Alpha Male, what I would say is that she has enough of a backing to where she could say "Skippipippity-BOP!" and there are people who are just going to defend that because of who's saying it.

I would say Kanye West is a close second to Beyoncé but I think the audience between Nikki and Kanye overlap a lot