Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Nicest way to fvck her off?

death_wish. .

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
238
Age
33
Location
California
She looked sad and I think ashamed as I was telling her that's not cool what she did. And she was just looking at me straight in the eyes and I guess she felt weak or something and wanted to hug and kiss me. And well, the rest just happened. I was speaking with her, she say that she don't know how to act with a guy she likes and can sometimes come off to strong or say something stupid.
oh you're good then , now all you have to do is set the boundaries and tell her when she is coming off too strong again, good luck brother.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top