Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nicely done Europe, when the best "open" policies pay

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone that opposes Islam which promotes, decapitation , slavery, amputation, crucifixion , etc is clearly a racist, islamophobic bigot. Seriously ; I am a Christian I don’t hate non-Christians or non-Americans or people of other races , but i do hate muslims and if thats racist, so be it. They've declared a war on us and we can either fight them, or let them kill us there is no in between. They get their kicks cutting peoples heads off and killing people they're animals and it is not my job to show tolerance to islam it is their job to show me they are not dangerous psychos.I demand that from every religion every other religion comes through by simply not killing and not victimizing innocent people islam is the only one that I can think of that doesn’t. Whens the last time someone blew up an airplane in the name of Christianity or any other religion? Islam does that on a regular basis. Can you imagine what the world would be like without islam? I can..................

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone that opposes Islam which promotes, decapitation , slavery, amputation, crucifixion , etc is clearly a racist, islamophobic bigot. Seriously ; I am a Christian I don’t hate non-Christians or non-Americans or people of other races , but i do hate muslims and if thats racist, so be it. They've declared a war on us and we can either fight them, or let them kill us there is no in between. They get their kicks cutting peoples heads off and killing people they're animals and it is not my job to show tolerance to islam it is their job to show me they are not dangerous psychos.I demand that from every religion every other religion comes through by simply not killing and not victimizing innocent people islam is the only one that I can think of that doesn’t. Whens the last time someone blew up an airplane in the name of Christianity or any other religion? Islam does that on a regular basis. Can you imagine what the world would be like without islam? I can..................
A world without Islam would be a world without Medicine, Astronomy, Gunpowder, Electricity, Alcohol, Karma-Sutra, Greek Philosophy, the first flying machine (900 in Spain), Coffee, Surgery, University, Algebra, Music, Optics, Toothbrush, Hospitals, Women legal rights, Papermaking etc... A lot of stuff we use or that was originally in Europe and was banish by Christinaty was saved by the Islamic Empire of the time before the Mongol destroyed it and found its way back to Sicily (muslim territory)

Christians 5 years ago in Norway, every day in the USA, every day in Africa do stuff in the name of their religion and torture.

What's the different between Islam Quran and Christian Bible.... nothing..... They all promote genocide 1 page, peace on the other page, vengeance there and there....

The difference is cultural... Christian kingdoms who became nations and countries evolved to the point of having strong institutions than were no religious dependant. It came to a point in the 1960.... they separated Church and States.

Heck, if you watch documentaries of the 1940's in Europe... all the women are covered (the hair).... My mom was told that has a woman and a christian one... Education was not a goal and she would never be allowed to divorce..... (at least in the Quran, girl can divorce).

The people who come from the MiddleEast due to war,poverty, dictators, ressources carcity have the mentality of the Christian of the 1920's-1930's and before.

It's sad but true when I read some post here... I wouldn't see the difference between a muslim or christian extremist.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore facts presented to you, shout very loud, post funny pictures.
I hope you all vote for Trump because that's exactly his style of discussion.

Keep circlejerking.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Well, it happened again in Germany. A Syrian refugee hacked a pregnant woman to death and injured two others with a machete.
Why they accept these people is beyond me.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the different between Islam Quran and Christian Bible.... nothing..... They all promote genocide 1 page, peace on the other page, vengeance there and there.....
Jesus said "Love your enemy, " moron. If you take that as a promotion of genocide, you're obviously too stupid to comprehend any religion.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So yelling "Allahu Akbar" means nothing?

It's funny. Even before the names of these degenerates come out, SOMEHOW one already knows it is a muslim. One doesn't even have to wait for it.

Merkel's policy does not work. If these individuals assimilated into western society, they would be received with open arms. The problem? They don't, and they try to impose their ways. There is no reasoning to bring in individuals who will never adhere to the culture they are coming to.

Way too different. Different views on politics, religion and women. Vying for your own country's interest is the sensible thing to do.

And yes, Trump is the best choice.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Trump is the only choice because the next one is going to be Hitler 2.0.
Preventing by kicking their @sses out and stopping the invasion, yes.
Nuke em. One for every new attack until there isn't one 'terrorist' homeland left standing.

Last edited:

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump is the only choice because the next one is going to be Hitler 2.0.

Nuke em. One for every new attack until there isn't one 'terrorist' homeland left standing.

Definitely Trump-Pence 2016.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus said "Love your enemy, " moron. If you take that as a promotion of genocide, you're obviously too stupid to comprehend any religion.
Allah said Christians are our brother of faith

God said to eradicate some kingdoms that were non-christians. To preach the one.

Please read the Bible and Quran.
Funny how 90% of the people who act under their faith never read a single page of their holy book.

They depends on some preacher: Islam and Christianity (especially protestant) follow same path.

I am atheist i've read both book. Can you say the same?

Also, where the comback on "invention"

Alot of people preach what they complain about.

That German knife guy was Iranian-german, born Muslim, converted to Christianity, using a jewish "david" name.

Education is key

Billtx49

Reaction score

God said to eradicate some kingdoms that were non-christians. To preach the one.

Funny how 90% of the people who act under their faith never read a single page of their holy book.

They depends on some preacher: Islam and Christianity (especially protestant) follow same path.

That German knife guy was Iranian-german, born Muslim, converted to Christianity, using a jewish "david" name.

Education is key
Get your facts straight before talking. The first attack by a German/Iranian was a gun attack.
The latest attack by a Syrian refugee was via machete…
These two events fail to include the Muslim teen from Afganistan that took an axe after German train passengers less than a week ago.

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I am atheist
This means you're an idiot. I'm not going to reiterate my post from a previous thread but proclaiming you're an atheist is a stupid as saying you are a devoted sky fairy believer or a feminist. Education is not key its just another type of indoctrination. I'm a Christian but I don't follow the word of god to the letter, its just the tribe that I hail from. When someone starts killing people indiscriminately from my tribe, I'm going to respond in kind.

They want Armageddon? No problem, we invented that.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The stupidest person I've talked to all day tells me "education is key," that's a good one!

If you're too dumb to be able to tell the New Testament from the Old, then truly, the message is lost on you. But it's not the philosophy's fault that you are incapable of comprehending it.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Prove that without Islam we would not have electricity.

There, I challenged you on it.
I think it is provable they invented electricity as their brains are quite obviously "short circuited"…
Lmao

Last edited:
B

BlueAlpha1

Education is key
You are not an atheist. You are a cultural relativist and a Marxist first and foremost who happens to not believe in god. I am an atheist who rejects all the texts equally, but recognize that in terms of actions Islam is BY FAR the worst religion.

B

BlueAlpha1

Islam is a wildfire in Europe that is burning the most secular and thriving continent on earth to the ground. It is also is peppering attacks in North America at an alarming rate, and if we are not careful it'll be just as bad here.

Here a terrorist group called Black Lives Matter has inspired Shannon Miles, Frederick Young, Ismael Briinsley, Micah X Johnson, and Gavin Long to murder cops/white people in cold blood just in the last year or so.

And cuckservatives are on the defensive debating whether these people were "really affiliated with these groups", and are petrified of being called a racist or an "Islamophobe". We're debating semantics while people are dying. Of course these individuals all share the same extreme ideology. Yes, the Orlando shooter referenced ISIS twice on the 911 call. Yes, Frederick Young uttered "Black Lives Matter" at his sentencing hearing. The savages are TELLING US why they're doing it. These are facts and not even up for debate. There is a straight line - religion and racism are the beginning and end of these attacks.

My plea is to not get tied up in these word games any longer. When a cowardly leftist or anti-white bigot throws these phrases, it should be like brushing off a mosquito. Give them what they want. Tell them you'd rather be an Islamophobe than die in a suicide bombing in your own backyard. Tell them you'd rather be a "racist" than not have a local police force in your zip code anymore.

Reject the bait and go right around it. Do not spend 20 minutes defending yourself against the charge of racism. Disarm them by not paying attention to these trigger-buzzwords, because they get slaughtered on substance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate posting in this thread again, but in light of the current events - there has indeed been a terrorist attack yesterday, by a Syrian refugee with a bomb at a music festival.

It's important to discuss things for what they are, the guy in Munich was born and grew up a German citizen, and from the material they found it was not reasonable to draw a terrorist conclusions here. That's FOX news' job, not for people with common sense.

The Syrian guy however was obviously inspired by the "success" of other terrorists, so THIS is the one this thread should have been about, and it's plain obvious that this attack was largely caused by immigrant policy.

Personally I see a larger problem here, because the immigration policy has caused a massive resurgence of Nazi groups, they even have a party which is getting >10% of votes these days. Merkel won't do a complete 180, but all of the ministers and state governments will implement stricter policies from now on. So it's likely that there will be very tight controls on immigration soon, but those marauding bands of Nazis will stay with us for a long time.

B

BlueAlpha1

I hate posting in this thread again, but in light of the current events - there has indeed been a terrorist attack yesterday, by a Syrian refugee with a bomb at a music festival.

It's important to discuss things for what they are, the guy in Munich was born and grew up a German citizen, and from the material they found it was not reasonable to draw a terrorist conclusions here. That's FOX news' job, not for people with common sense.

The Syrian guy however was obviously inspired by the "success" of other terrorists, so THIS is the one this thread should have been about, and it's plain obvious that this attack was largely caused by immigrant policy.

Personally I see a larger problem here, because the immigration policy has caused a massive resurgence of Nazi groups, they even have a party which is getting >10% of votes these days. Merkel won't do a complete 180, but all of the ministers and state governments will implement stricter policies from now on. So it's likely that there will be very tight controls on immigration soon, but those marauding bands of Nazis will stay with us for a long time.
False equivalence.

The "Nazi" groups aren't killing anyone and are a rational response to the Muslim invasion of their continent. They are a resistance front and would go away tomorrow if Islam retreated. Address the first problem so you can address the second, which is about 1% as problematic.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A world without Islam would be a world without Medicine, Astronomy, Gunpowder, Electricity, Alcohol, Karma-Sutra, Greek Philosophy, the first flying machine (900 in Spain), Coffee, Surgery, University, Algebra, Music, Optics, Toothbrush, Hospitals, Women legal rights, Papermaking etc...
Islam didn't spur these innovations any more or less than Christianity did. Scientific advances are a result of the scientific process, not praying to mecca to a different made-up invisible man than Christians and Jews pray to.

If there's one driver to such advancements, it's man's desire to get laid. Religion mostly exists to provide creation myths, control minds, and suppress information and desires that might undermine that control.

B

BlueAlpha1

A world without Islam would be a world without Medicine, Astronomy, Gunpowder, Electricity, Alcohol, Karma-Sutra, Greek Philosophy, the first flying machine (900 in Spain), Coffee, Surgery, University, Algebra, Music, Optics, Toothbrush, Hospitals, Women legal rights, Papermaking etc... A lot of stuff we use or that was originally in Europe and was banish by Christinaty was saved by the Islamic Empire of the time before the Mongol destroyed it and found its way back to Sicily (muslim territory)

Christians 5 years ago in Norway, every day in the USA, every day in Africa do stuff in the name of their religion and torture.

What's the different between Islam Quran and Christian Bible.... nothing..... They all promote genocide 1 page, peace on the other page, vengeance there and there....

The difference is cultural... Christian kingdoms who became nations and countries evolved to the point of having strong institutions than were no religious dependant. It came to a point in the 1960.... they separated Church and States.

Heck, if you watch documentaries of the 1940's in Europe... all the women are covered (the hair).... My mom was told that has a woman and a christian one... Education was not a goal and she would never be allowed to divorce..... (at least in the Quran, girl can divorce).

The people who come from the MiddleEast due to war,poverty, dictators, ressources carcity have the mentality of the Christian of the 1920's-1930's and before.

It's sad but true when I read some post here... I wouldn't see the difference between a muslim or christian extremist.
This is pathological nonsense that is libel to get us all killed.