Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nice women finish last

beasty

Reaction score
I have began to notice a rather interesting habit in our society and as a man I am wondering if the saying “Nice guys finish last” is true for women as well.

I have noticed that the perfect wife or perfect girlfriend is almost always under appreciated and mistreated. They stay loyal, respectful, caring, affectionate, and cook, clean, love, etc. for their husband but they end up dumped, hurt, cheated on, and abused.

I myself have had interactions with the perfect women and to my own surprise I didn’t find myself as attracted to them as I though I would be. (Yes they do exist) After speaking to a few guys on this subject they all agree that the *****y, selfish women turns them on more and keeps them interested in the relationship.

I am perplexed by this routine cycle of life where we search for the perfect women and when we find her we don’t treat them as we should. I would have to say that as much as I want that perfect women I always long for her to have a little crazy side to her.

Perhaps, the loyalty of these women causes us into acting in the negative way that we do since we know we can. I have seen plenty of men dump the perfect girl after treating her like sh*t and go for the *****y and crazy girl but treat her 100 times better.

I think that this is a significant reason for the countless people who feel perplexed in dating and marriage. At the end of the day we don’t really know what we want, and what we want eventually turns us off.

Perhaps the mistreatment of this rare specifies of the female sex is the reason why they are almost extinct. They have been mistreated for generations and now almost impossible to find. I would have to say that as much as I want that perfect women I always long for her to have a little crazy side to her. But if we look deeper we will realize that this balance of crazy and perfect is nearly impossible. Being slutty in bed while maintaining their innocence is against the good girls’ natural nature. And therefore has men lurking around searching for the opposite of what they currently have.

We all join this site for the enlightenment on how to attain numerous women. Perhaps we have gotten this part down, but will we ever figure out why "nice women finish last"?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
I have to admit, and I've mentioned this before...nothing turns me on more than a hot, promiscous, nasty b*tch. I want to f*ck the crap out of women like that. So yeah, it works the same way for guys too. I've said that before. This past weekend, this hot chick got real catty with me in front of this bar, and it made me want to f*ck her that much more. It's strange how it works and why it works like this, but that's how it is. Now, would I get into a serious relationship with a woman like this? No. I'd just keep her around as something non-serious and f*ck the living sh*t out of her. My ex was a hot, nasty, promiscous b*tch, but I didn't really get to see this side of her towards the end of the relationship. That's why I miss f*cking her so much and c*mming all over her. I always knew she was one of those typical hot b*tches, but never knew she had it to the great extent that she did. Like I said though, I'd never get seriously involved with one of her kind, but to f*ck the sh*t out of on a regular basis, most definitely.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's survival of the fittest and we are we in it to win it. True generally "nice" people finish last, but as the DJ bible shows that we men don't have to be *******s to be an Alpha, the same applies for women.

Women don't have to be nasty to earn respect. She just have to make sure she don't take no **** from no one.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
beasty, you completely misunderstand womens' values. Our ideal women are, whether you want to believe it or not, MASOCHISTS, who need a SADIST to "balance" them off. You need to reevaluate your "values". Women do not want a nice guy, they want a "tough" guy that's ruthless with them. Throw your equality-thinking out the door, it doesn't work in the real world. Guys who treat their women with equality and kindness demonstrate themselves to be s0ft pvssies in the eyes of the women they seek to attract and maintain a relationship with. Women want a man who will run them ragged. It's evolutionary psychology, and it runs contradictory to what your apparent values are.

The soft guys who are way too indoctrined with "treating their women right"--with equality, even, are ditched by attractive women. They are the Nice Guys Who Finish Last.

My parents are this way. My dad's ridden my mom into the ground for as long as I can remember. MY dad works a typical 8-hour day, gets home and chills out watching football and stuff. My mom works 12+hour days, and as soon as she gets home, dog tired, "(DO THIS!!, DO THAT!!, AND MAKE ME A SANDWICH WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!!". And sure enough she would, and she'd never ever get thanked for anything. Whenever my mom tried to put her interests first (ie, she loved meeting up with her own friends to learn Japanese), my dad would call her up in a thundering rage, "THIS IS BULL!@$%. GET HOME RIGHT NOW OR THIS IS OVERRRR!!!". The man threatening the woman with divorce, what a novel idea??? I never understood WHY my mom put up with his sh!t, and I was resentful towards my dad for how he acted.

And then I encountered Sosuave, and it was all spelled out to make complete sense. This is a HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP, PEOPLE. My parents have been married for 35 years now. It runs completely counter to all your AFC Nice-Guy thinking. If you want a good woman, this is how you as a man run the show. Get rid of your societal AFC indoctrination, and embrace the role of selfish thankless glutton like your woman subconsciously wants you to. Oh and get this-- I recently found it out while I was talking with my grandparents; my mother was ENGAGED to another man, when my dad first met her. She LEFT THE CHUMP FOR MY DAD. It probably helped that my dad was a hardcore bodybuilder, too.

Read more posts by the guys here who know what they're doing, and you will gain a lot of insight.

I think the bottom line to point out here is this: if you treat your woman with too much respect, she will leave you for a man that won't. If you need examples, this site has multiple sob stories on every page in 3 separate forums.

Nice women do not finish last; they find that big jerk who will treat them exactly as they want to be treated. The problem here is that you are following our pvssified societal values, which state that being a sadist is bad. But in a sexual relationship, it is not.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
My mom works 12+hour days, and as soon as she gets home, dog tired, "(DO THIS!!, DO THAT!!, AND MAKE ME A SANDWICH WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!!".
Oh, Christmas Day and Thankgiving must be fun.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
Nice women do not finish last; they find that big jerk who will treat them exactly as they want to be treated.
Aman.

To the OP, you got to remember that it may be men that do the picking but in the end it is women who do the choosing (they are the one's who ultimately decide which men get access to their pvssies). Its often women who choose to be with such men, not because these 'jerks' start to under appreciate and mistreate their gf/wife all of the sudden but because they were always like this.

You also got to remember that there is no such thing as the perfect wife or girlfriend. To the outside observer one can look at a woman in someone elses relationship and assume that they are always great, nice and affectionate (which is not always the case). Also the reason that they are like that its because of their selfish nature, which means that they are getting something from their men in their relationship ("love") that makes them act like this. Its not a virtue for women (in relationships) to be nice and sweet unless they are getting something from it.

If these same men stop maintaining the kind of attraction these women were accustomed to, then these women will start to become b1tchy, mean, cold and ruthless.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice women do not finish last; they find that big jerk who will treat them exactly as they want to be treated.
Not quite... Most of the "nice girls" I know, who are family oriented, go to church, study etc, are alone. Of course, I think the determinant reason on why they are alone is a poor social life, not because they are nice or not nice, but still...

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the OP seems to be addressing the "nice" women in relationships.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Aman.

If these same men stop maintaining the kind of attraction these women were accustomed to, then these women will start to become b1tchy, mean, cold and ruthless.

That is the Fvcking truth Right there my friends.......:rockon:

TOTALLY Agree

ElGuapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not so sure about that. The reason nice women end up getting dumped, cheated on, ****ed over etc. is because they got with douchebags. That is a product of the fact that nice guys finish last.

I've known lots of nice, kind, good looking women who'd always complain about how guys are *******s. But that was because they only ever dated *******s and passed up the nice guys.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, women in Church, tend to be "nice" to any and all, and if you act mean to them, they'll "but, but...you're not supposed to act like that!" but deep down, they'll lust after you regardless. Just be sincere, because insincerity is a Sin to All women. They want you to be Real. If you're not real, then you're fvcked.