Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nice Guys will always be Losers forever. Part 2

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
Nice guys are wholly insecured and think that receiving happiness and pleasure is wrong because they feel that they don’t deserve to be love so they tolerate with the crap and bull**** games that women play on guys so they usually end up in pain. If she dumps you… then she will dump you again because she has framed you in the position of a “Loser”. To her you will always be garbage! Past behavior is a good predictor of future behavior. It all boils down again to the fact that Nice Guys commonly tolerate disrespect because they do not love themselves. Is it any wonder why women do not love them as well?

They are programmed to think being “NICE” will create attraction instead, they often find themselves disappointed. They go overboard; they think they can buy love. They bring roses to a “lets get together for coffee date” and or try to shower her with attention and lavish gifts. For all his efforts; he is usually dismayed and worse, most of them even have a distorted definition of being “Nice”.

They think they know all about romance and seduction, but their timing is all wrong, and they either come-on too strong, too hard and too fast, OR, they are so shy and unassertive, that they hang around pretending to be “friends”, in the hope that somehow, someway, they will get the courage up to ask her out on a “date”.
Nice Guys aren’t comfortable with himself or any part of himself like his sexuality, for that matter, he is ashamed of it and detaches from his true self and sexuality, in turn, as a result, he projects a wall of “Feminine Guise” (sensitive, nurturing, helpful, peaceful, and passive). He thinks this feminine guise will make him become more lovable but unfortunately this creates repulsion for the women around him because a woman wants a Real Man, not someone who thinks he can. This is also called the “toxic shame syndrome”. Instead of accepting who he truly is as a man with needs and flaws, he hides his flaws.

“A lifetime of mistakes is better than a lifetime wasted on doing nothing.”

Flaws are not mistakes or failure. (Note: Do not misinterpret mistake as failure). There is no such thing as failures, only mistakes, there are lessons in mistakes, Rather than failing, mistakes are better than failure because mistakes create “feedback” so we can learn and fix our mistakes. Failures only exist if you give up. In a way, mistakes are just brilliantly disguised opportunities for success but Nice Guys are so afraid to make mistakes that they continually use the same old repeating self - defeating thoughts and behavior conditioned in them by society. Nice Guys do not recognize their own failures, Hell! They can’t even recognize a mistake even after you tell it straight right though their pathetic faces, they just make excuses and blame other people or things, and therefore their self – delusional denial will cause them to fail in learning from their mistakes. Nice Guys can not recognize that being “Nice” is a mistake when it comes to women so they do not get any feedback.

They think girls want sweet, kind, understanding, caring, gentle and loving boys but Nice Guys can not, and will never understand that if a girl wants all those qualities then she might as well just look for it in a female friend because being sweet, kind, caring and gentle are characteristics she can extract from female friends, it is true that some women want gentlemen, but, these are women who have reach a certain age in their life, these are old women (30 and above). Women’s Biological Clock and Nesting Instinct activates at a certain age and you do not want to be caught with these women as she will try to domesticate you for family and raising children as part of her natural nesting instincts. You don’t want old women because their vaginas become black, dry, hard, rough and really stinky as they get older, meaning no fun at all because of low quality disgusting *****! (No oral – genital sex for me). Or unless you are sick, twisted and have a certain fetish for sick old dirty women then no problem but this book was design to attract young healthy females between the ages of 12 – 30 years old in well developed industrialized countries and 9 - 20 year old girls in poor third world countries. Old women are too easy too get for sex. You do not need this book if your targets are old women with wrinkled, black, stinky, dry vagina.
They haven’t realized that being Nice would only work if you want to receive tokens of affection like cookies or candy from your mother or your *old* grandmother. Take note, I said “Tokens of Affection” from an “OLD” person. Nice Guys mistake affection as attraction. It is all because of this erroneous belief that causes a lot of their problems with women. They are like that; they are people with a faulty brain circuitry. They have been designed to attract old women like their mother or grandmother. Never ever show this book to a woman as she will be alarmed and frightened at the incredible level of genius thinking being utilized.

Nice Guys are so submissive that they attract dominant, sadistic women. Nice Guys are “helpers”; they have this messiah complex or knight in shining armor syndrome and deliberately pick women with problems, neuroses and personality disorders. They think that by “helping” a woman, it will make him a better more attractive person. He thinks it will give him a sense of accomplishment, and the right to become lovable, for all his efforts and sacrifice; he is usually disappointed of the results of his investment.

They complain about women being “horrible”, when so often the kind of women they attract are of low quality such as: users, abusers, playgirls, egoistic attention seekers, aggressively masculine girls, dominant sadistic girls, teasing *****es, *****s, old women and sex-withholding marriage crazy bandits. Beautiful, young, healthy, caring and decent-hearted girls find Nice Guys as being too low in value, that they reject Nice Guys and go with Bad Boys instead. If you have a fetish for Bad Girls or the Sado – Masochistic Dominatrix type, then you are reading the wrong book. Again, this book was design to help you attract High Quality women.

Nice Guys are so unassertive and afraid that any kind of conflict might spell the end of a relationship that they constantly and repeatedly “give in” instead of negotiating and compromising. When she doesn’t appreciate their sacrifice, they will complain that, “Everything I did, I did for her.”, as if this somehow elevates them to the status of martyrs. A woman doesn’t want a martyr. She wants an equal, caring, adult partner. Nice Guys due to their anomalous brainwashing from their mothers have become so polite and boring. Women want exciting, adventurous and unpredictable men. Nice Guys are so easy to control that they no longer pose any challenge or interest and become “repulsive” to women. Sincere, high quality women are contemptuous of these wimpy losers and will treat them like ****!

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else have a problem with him referring to 9 year olds in third world countries as being girls that one would want to attract for sex?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why must you torture us with these long posts.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did anyone actually read this?

I suspect he's a troll

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
You have your own choice, your own free will.

The very fact that you find it interesting enough to endure the torture of reading the long post means you really do find it interesting enough indeed, Am I right?

If a girl likes you enough to talk to you then it means she likes you enough to go out on a date so you do not need to worry cause she already likes you enough to endure the torture of watching your ugly face you but that topic will be on a different post.

No one is to blame but yourself. You have your freewill.

I do not hold your future destiny. I am merely a guide. Freewill exist, please learn to use it.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK...

Exhibit A:
Alchemystic said:
I had so much regrets. I had so many mistakes.
When I was 9 years old I had witness female friends of mine who were also 9 years old sucking the ****s of some 20 year old college guys.
From this thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=179932

Exhibit B:
Alchemystic said:
Or unless you are sick, twisted and have a certain fetish for sick old dirty women then no problem but this book was design to attract young healthy females between the ages of 12 – 30 years old in well developed industrialized countries and 9 - 20 year old girls in poor third world countries. Old women are too easy too get for sex.
From this thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=179931

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
Re - posting it as a quote eyy..