Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NICE GUYS will always be Losers forever. Part 1

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
Nice Guys lack enough experienced with women to understand that women “arouse” way, way, more slowly than men so Nice Guys rush things sexually all too sudden exhaustively, instead of incrementally accelerating the sexual phase by comfortably leading at the right time and this gets them rejected by women because in a female mate selection criterion, sexual experience/adeptness is also equated as attractiveness in a subconscious biological level because a man who is able to arouse a woman and stimulate her to orgasm signals that he does have past experience of other females. This tells her that other women have also found him attractive enough to allow intercourse. The more effectively he stimulates her, the more experienced he should be - and hence the greater the number of women who have so far found him to be attractive, this therefore continues a self – driving upward spiral of success with other women. Women are genetically hard wired to select the most worthy gene for propagation and this entails women to only want a guy who has been found to be attractive to a lot of women because having a lot of women is interpreted as High Quality therefore attractive.

Too many Nice Guys are operating under the self defeating presumption that establishing a relationship with a single mommy as opposed to simply having sex with a girl and then moving on to the next girl is the way to go.
The Nice Guys proliferating this garbage of a mindset are usually guys who; likely have no options so when a single mommy finds a Nice Guy, she feigns interest in them. These morons suddenly think they've won the lottery but anyone who has been with a lot of girls for a long time knows that this is just a game; a set of manipulative devices design to chain any Nice Guy into foolishly committing their resources. (time, attention, effort, money). Anyone with a ton of experience with women understands how women are supremely capable of hiding their ulterior agenda and can make malevolence look innocent. Malevolence that of being a user is something women have mastered doing for ages. When 11 year old girls were busy sucking the penis of 20 year old college guys, you were busy playing basketball and computer games. Bet you didn’t know that, did you? And now you are running to me asking for help! How dare you?

Nice Guys, unfortunately due to their erroneous programming suffered an awkward and possibly *shameful* first try at romance and robbed them of the critical early confidence they needed to keep on experimenting and practicing their skills. It kicked off a descending spiral of inaccurate behaviors that led to more, and more, failures with women as time passed, further stunting their social development. More failure resulted in a complete loss of confidence, growing social ineptitude and a withdrawal from the game of courtship, mating and even at the attempt of seducing women. When a negative experience is coupled with a negative emotion it ultimately leaves a deep IMPRINT. This deep imprint is so strong that it creates a distorted reality. This negative imprint restructures our inner game to self – deception and failure. This is the Nice Guy syndrome/disease. If they want to be cured from this Nice Guy disease then: they must break free from their bubble/comfort zone, slowly neutralize this negative imprint by; challenging their own fears and beliefs, learn to attract their first Fool’s Mate and adapt a gamblers mentality of try and try until you succeed. This is done so by trying counter- intuitive stuff as an experiment and getting desensitize by the use of deliberate rejection through the use of the Bad Boy behavior like extreme sexuality until they find that 1 out of a thousand girl that would love to be kiss by them despite being bad. It is a matter of “kiss the girls and make them cry” which a father advices to his very young son. I doubt Nice Guys have this experience when they were young? Anyway, my point is: A Nice Guy’s downward social spiral could’ve just as easily have been an upward ladder if he had been lucky. I believe that this element of LUCK is more pivotal in our lives than most of us realize. The timing of the luck is essential. It sets the stage for the interplay of key events upon which a Nice Guy’s self-image is manufactured, stored and enhance. You see, there is really no fundamental difference between the Bad Boys and the Nice Guys. Both are simply the end result of a chain of events that lead to different directions at a critical point in their lives. Chaos Theory states that a single flap of a butterfly’s wing can ultimately change the course of a Typhoon on the other side of the globe. Stated differently, your current status as a Nice Guy is half “nurture" (or in your case, lack of it…) which means that it can be, somehow partially affected externally. <<< That’s a clue you idiot!

Nice Guys get wrong answers because they ask themselves wrong questions like How do I make a girl still love me after I stop being cruel and funny and just be myself? The real question should have been, “How can I continue to torture my girlfriend with my unmanly wussy unattractive personality and why?” This statement and myth of being yourself is more often use as an excuse not to improve. What most of us present to this world isn’t necessarily ourself, it is a combination of years of erroneous social programming, superstitiously formed bad habits and fear based behavior. You cannot be yourself without truthfully seeing yourself. Many women are attracted to Bad Boys because they like the challenge of trying to change him. Whenever a female enters into an obviously bad relationship with someone who is obviously a Bad Boy and tries to "change" him, in the back of her mind she really wants to conquer him. It gives many women a great thrill and a tremendous ego boost to get an untamed Bad Boy that those other women couldn't train/domesticate, and turn him into a Nice Guy. This is another secret lure of the Bad Boys. However, after she conquers this Bad Boy, or after the frog has turned into a prince then, the thrill of the chase is now gone, and now she looks for another beast to tame. This is a common cause of unfaithfulness/break - ups in marriage or in relationships. Girls do not want a ready - made Nice Guy, they want a Bad Boy and change him into a Nice Guy. It is one of their greatest fantasies plus this amplifies their feeling of being love by the boy through a show of willingness to change. This willingness to change is symbolic for his willingness to commit to her and the willingness to take care of a family and is part of her innate pre – programmed behaviors. For further information: Read blogs about Nice Guys.

If you happen to be a Nice Guy who is afraid to make insults then I suggest you become brutally honest. It is still as effective as being cruel but it is more ethically sounding. I had this experience with a girl whom I got so angry because she was playing all the guys I know and so I decided, hey! I have the knowledge of how to deal with playgirls and knowledge is power and with power comes responsibility so I decided to protect other guys by attacking her (Teasing, being cruel etc.). Do you know what happened? She said, I was tactless but that’s okay because she loves my honesty. Can you believe what she said? I was trying to insult her and she said she love it. Later, she fell in love with me and chased me to give me several kisses and I just froze out of fear! At that time, I was such a very clueless and shy wuss even though I had Gazillion bytes of information in my head. I accidentally made her fall in love by being cruel. The lesson here is being brutally honest is just as good as an insult. A Fools mate experience accidentally gave me confidence and an idea on how to seduce women; maybe this is what separates the Naturals from the Artificially Crafted Social Robots.

It is important to be rude, cruel and wild early on when meeting with women so that you can immediately assess as to what extent is her worst personality so you can be ready. This is also a good way to filter out girls who have no zest for life. If the girl cannot tolerate your test then, no need to worry about her because she is of no fun anyway.

If you are a Nice Guy and you love doing **** for women like carrying their bags for free, opening doors for free, being her free chaperon driver, being her emotional tampon for free, making her school projects for free, agreeing to everything she says for free, washing her underwear for free, telling her she is beautiful for free, giving flowers and chocolates and other stuff for free. Well, there is nothing wrong with doing those things as long as it ain’t done for free. But, if however you continue to do these things for free because you have a disease called the Nice Guyius Maximus then I suggest you also do it to all the girls because if you do so then it will diminish the importance of the act relative to the value you place on each women but do this only as a fail safe mechanism of last resort. The best thing to do is still to be a bad boy. What is common in all these things is that they are given freely, anything freely receive has no value and is taken for granted therefore, you will be taken for granted and be considered as worthless by the girl. I am not saying it is a bad thing to do things for free, I am not saying that you shouldn’t do things for free or give things for free, although in actuality, economically, it is, but because there is no such thing as free, everything cost something and every expenditure you make will be another item that will be withdrawn from your so called “potential opportunity bank” so you must place a price on yourself. A valuable person doesn’t waste his “potential opportunity” incessantly on unnecessary people or things. I am just saying that you must place a value on yourself and that value is “Being the Prize”.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alchemystic said:
The real question should have been, “How can I continue to torture my girlfriend with my unmanly wussy unattractive personality and why?"

Awesome line.

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
You poeple are so lucky. I wish I had a father to teach me how to get girls instead I got brainwashed by set of stupid, stinking, Maternal values about being gentle and girly and now I have become a Loser Nice Guy/AFC.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
You aren't born a loser, or a winner, you become one. So if you can become/ learn to be a loser, than you can then learn to be, and become, a winner.

Also, I stopped reading after the first sentence, because it's wrong. Nice guys don't rush being sexual with women, they go too slow/never make moves so they get friend-zoned or the girl loses attraction.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alchemystic said:
You poeple are so lucky. I wish I had a father to teach me how to get girls instead I got brainwashed by set of stupid, stinking, Maternal values about being gentle and girly and now I have become a Loser Nice Guy/AFC.
There's nothing wrong with being a nice person. There is something wrong with being a wuss. Your "nice guy" speech should really be titled "this is what happens when you're a wuss but pretend to be nice".

Get over it. My dad's the same way. I like to joke that I was raised by two women because my dad is more emotional and unhinged than my mom. I've only ever seen him act in a manned befitting a man on two occasions, but it's not enough to respect him so I don't.

I pretend he doesn't exist and get on with my life. Don't think about past mistakes. Focus on the future and focus on doing things you decide are right. You can be a nice person, but you must be strong if you want things to work out. Don't let the bastards grind you down, fight them smart.

P.S. Seriously, three freaking threads on this? Summarize man, summarize! It's way too much. I doubt many people have read through all this.

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
korrupt - you are right that Nice Guys are too slow, but that's not my point.
My point is that when Nice Guys do get sexual,(maybe in the next millenium?) they usually have no experience so they rush things especially sexual stuff or unless he gets a hold of some training but those are recovering AFC/Nice Guys. What I am referring are the totally Clueless Nice Guys.

I am talking about the part wherein they become lucky and get a hold of a girl who wants to reward him with sexual stuff and gets to do sexual stuff. (Hey, It happens sometimes). ( There are so many different kinds of girls but you just have no clue)

My main point is When a Nice Guy does happen to get sexual, he moves too fast. (The condition of that is of being sexual, if a Nice Guy does become sexual, which is rarely or sometimes none at all.)

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7H3 l4Dy 15 m07h3R 34R7H, 4Nd 7H3 m4n 15 7h3 5UN. 1F 7h3 N1C3 9uy W3R3 50M37H1n', 17'D 83 7H3 M00n... 17 jU57 0r8175 4r0uNd M07h3R 34R7h 4nd l19H75 uP Wh3n 7H3 5UN 15'n7 4r0Und ku2 7h3 m4n 5H3d5 L19H7 0N70 7h3 n1c3 9uY. wh3n w3 573P 0n 7H3 m00n, 7H3 1MpR1N7 0F 0Ur Ph007 574y5 0N 7h3r3 ph0r y34R5 4ND y34r5

Last edited:

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
When 11 year old girls were busy sucking the penis of 20 year old college guys, you were busy playing basketball and computer games. Bet you didn’t know that, did you?
Now I don't know whether to believe this is sarcasm or fact, please clarify

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"There is no comfort in the truth, pain is all that you will find"

^^with a signature line like this I'm sure excited to hear what you have to say^^.

The message I got from your long-a$$ ramble (hey I'm being brutally honest as you requested) is that you must be (a) young as hell, (b) completely retarded. I hope that your wonderful way of interacting with women transposes well into the rest of the world of complete strangers and random people you encounter daily.

Not being anyone's b!tch is commonsense. A bit of niceness and flattery at times is a good thing for everyone and in fact is a staple in building healthy friendships outside of a sexual-nature. Sucking someone's proverbial c0ck via flattery is clearly a chump move.

Anyways man, I'd really rather not hear your "NICE GUYS will always be Losers Forever. Part 2".

Being a nice guy and a pvssy are two separate things. Nothing wrong with trying to live a life based around respect and not letting the ego become a big retarded inflated balloon.

Alchemystic

Banned
Reaction score
Good for you! Finally you've grown some spine. Thank goodness.

I do not mind whatever comment you make.

What matters more are the results.

Your opinion is your opinion.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to thank the mods for banning the rapist/pedophile.

Thanks mods, and Alchemystic I hope you get some help.

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alchemystic said:
Nice Guys lack enough experienced with women to understand that women “arouse” way, way, more slowly than men
Tough to respect a post where the 1st sentence doesn't make any sense... but there are some good points in there. Good work!!