Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nice Guys Shouldn't Change Their Ways (Just Read)

Juggalo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this post on a forum that I visit from time to time. Here's a link to the post:

http://www.golivewire.com/forums/topic.cgi?topic=80062

But here is the original post. The girl says that nice guys shouldn't change their ways. :rolleyes:

I completely understand all of you. You wonder why girls (like myself) go after the bad boy. Why do we even bother to put ourselves through all that **** they put us through? Why do we put up with their mind games? Why waste our time you ask?

The honest answer is that we're YOUNG. Do you really think that the guys we go after now are the ones we want to marry? Or having anything serious with for that matter? It's obvious, WE KNOW we like the BAD ones. It's not like they are masking the fact that they're jackasses, WE KNOW THAT. But we still go after them anyway, and to any "nice guy" this would seem completely naive and dumb and stupid of the girl to knowingly go after a guy she knows will break her heart. Granted, it is a little shallow and dumb to get ourselves involved with guys like that, and once they do break our heart, we complain about how there's no nice guys out there, yet once we're over that boy, we go on to the next jackass. It seems like a cycle.

I swear to you, EVENTUALLY, it will stop. As we grow and mature, and want to settle down, we'll start to be more urged to stray away from the bad seeds and go after the ones who will treat us good, and be ready for a commitment, a serious relationship...marriage. Everything that EVERYONE looks for in life. I'm exactly what I described, I'm pissed off because I've dealt with bull**** from the "bad boy" and I SAY I want a nice guy, but I bet you when it comes down to it, I'm probably going to go after another bad boy. It's just what I'm attracted to right now.

To make a long story short, let us YOUNG girls (teens-early 20's) explore with short term flings with bad boys. Why would we want to settle down this early in our lives? We have the rest of our lives to live. Let us **** with the losers now so that way in the future, when relationships REALLY matter, we don't have to deal with it then. By then, we'll be looking for you guys.

So don't give up. Just be who you are. Don't TURN into a bad boy because that's what girls want now. If you stay the way you are, you will GET THE GIRL, I assure you. If you don't, well then you can track me down and punch the living daylights outta me. Otherwise, just be patient. It's just going to take some time. Wouldn't you rather want ONE girl who will stay with you forever than 100 different flings (that the bad boys) get? If I was a guy, I would definately prefer the former.

So don't change, it will **** you over in the end.

Reaction score
Ok, so let's sit back and watch them suck dyck for 30 years and not get any pyssy ourselves and settle for them after all that. :rolleyes:

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys (and now gals) are pissing me off!

Stop with the extremes already!

"You must change by all means!"

"You must not change at all!"

Fck that! See what works for you and always find yourself doing something, rather than procrastinating, and you are on! That's it!

Why lose time trying to change every aspect of your life, when you aren't sure that it won't end as a disaster?

Why lose time staying at home, not doing anything at all and procrastinating, when you know you deserve better?

Well the answer is always in the middle!

Juggalo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You all should check out the link if you haven't. People have some good points.

But obviously....the girl that posted that doesn't know what she's talking about. :rolleyes:

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJs aren't jackasses or "badasses". There's a huge grey area between a jackass and a nice guy.

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so, why can't we drop our nice guy ways for our teens while girls don't dig that stuff and then pick it up again when you guys get around to maturing.

Don Pablo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want a girl who's ****ed every bad boy in town. Why settle for leftovers. It's like them saying "I want to date you Mr. Niceguy, you're so sweet, but first I want to finish with Mr. Jackhammer here." She's using her when her other options are gone and nobody else gives two ****s about her.

The moral of the story is, don't be a nice guy, don't be a jackass, go the middle way and be a DJ.

Last edited:

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats almost believable... Luckily we dont have deflated nutsacks here though.

Look, we're changing for ourselves. The people here come for the chicks, and end up with a complete life style change. We dont become a 'bad boy'. We become a man. We are more confident. We are what every loser in the world wishes he could be. Some of us are almost there, some of us are just starting out.

If you read the quality stuff here, you'd learn it's about self-improvement above anything else. You can turn yourself into a confident speaker with great social awareness, have the ability to talk to anyone... ALL the skills you learn here are transferable into other parts of your life. It's not just girls, it's about reaching down and finding your balls. It's about living the dream, living the day.

Now over time, we might 'calm down' a bit. We'll probably laugh at the things we did when we're young, but it's something to god damn talk about!

Why tell us to be an insecure boy and stay that way for years? You honestly believe that after reading [or atleast you SHOULD have read] all the points in the bible it's about faking a bad boy image? Well it isnt.

If anything, we knock women off the pedastals. We avoid the snotty nosed *****es, we dont cry about them or try and change them. We're not imposing our oppinions on anyone, and we're not telling people to do anything. I dont care about women 1/4 as much as I used to, and right now my future career and social life takes up enough of my time - why do I want a commitment that'll take me away from my happiness?

You move from being a loser to a man. Not a loser to a prick. There's a fine line, but each side of the scale is an entirely different background.

EDIT: Meh... I got annoyed and thought I was writing a reply to the original poster, LOL

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So wait....

....I'll have to wait until I'm thirty before I can get some pùssy? This girl can't see through the eyes of a man.

UltraMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what to make of that letter. On one hand it is the stupidest thing I've ever read. On the other it is probably a truthful assesment of how 99% of the women out there think. And how many of us men were brainwashed into following that way of thinking? I was. Scary.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, Juggalo, I know you're trying to help and I applaud you for that - but you've missed a very important point of this site:

it's not trying to get people to become bad boys

Although on the surface it may seem that way (there are definately articles suggesting guys become bad boys), this site is really about teaching AFCs to become men. Not bad boys. Not jerks.

Think about it :)

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Hmmm...now if I could only find a 40 some year old woman.....:rolleyes:

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
EDIT: Meh... I got annoyed and thought I was writing a reply to the original poster, LOL
lol

very interesting article, but ya, seems more like this is what they THINK it's all gona be like, but who knows, why let it be up to fate for what happens?

Take control of your own damn life and become a man.

Sieze your desires