Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nice Guys are just like wine…..Jerks become like vinegar

Have you Reached the Nice Guy Turning point yet?

• Yes

Votes: 40 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 28.6%

• Total voters

No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
NICE GUYS START LAST BUT THEY FINISH FIRST
=================================
As I grow older day-by-day I am realizing more and more my sense of worth in today’s society. Judging from the posts in this forum I can say that over 90% of the people who “roam” in its electronic depths pretty much fit into the same profile along with me. We are educated, mentally mature, have secure employment, have good personalities but all of us have one “major flaw” in common. We are “too good” for most immature chicks out there. Which means over 90% of all women bellow 30 years of age. It’s almost like looking for a pin in the haystack. We are more concerned in improving ourselves financially and mentally today and getting prepared for tomorrow rather than having a good time today and when we were younger.

BE WHO YOU REALLY ARE
==================
Most of us come in this forum in order to learn from our mistakes and figure out a cure for the “common curse” which is our inability to make women like us for WHAT WE ARE and NOT of what they want us to be. I am really displeased when I see postings “demonstrating” how to pretend to be someone we are not. I guess this won’t work unless you are a pretty good liar about yourself. Which means most of “Good Guys” are like most of us are not likely to succeed. If I have to give an advice is: See what you have accomplished so far and once in a while give pat to your back. Also try to “see the light” on your own and not by reading lifeless letters in a Seduction Forum.

THE NICE GUYS LIFE (From a personal perspective)

PAST (18-24)
====
In my late teens during the first years of college, where most people where telling you “have a good time during the day” and “party during then night”, I was always more concentrated towards completing my degree in time and with good grades rather that goof around and take advantage of our “newly discovered” independence that our parents had given us, like most of the kids of our age. I can’t even remember how many times I was waiting for the bus to come in temperatures bellow freezing and I was watching across the street the “freshmen” kids rolling out of the campus parking lot in the heat and comfort of their brand new Jeeps and Mustangs and with their girlfriends on their side. I remember the voice inside that was telling me: “One day……One day everybody will see what you are really worth and what you are destined to become”.

PRESENT (25-35)
======
The years passed and I hadn’t really noticed a lot of difference in my life…until at about my 26 years of age I started realizing that slowly I had started “changing” from a “young kid” to a “young man”.Or from an ugly duckling to a swan. Then I realized that “right type of women” had starting being attracted to me. And not the opposite as it always had been. My “mental” turning point in life occurred about 3 months ago when my younger sister got married to a nice guy I have been friends with. I “finally” understood that life is too short and I needed to start taking matters on my own hands. At this point in life I looked myself from a neutral perspective and I realized that I had accomplished more things in life than somebody 6-7 years my senior. Then I looked into the lives of all those “Jerks” who were always getting most of the women and it seems that most of them are still trying to get things from life as they had learn from their youth. Get more out by giving out less. Some of them had moved into the “Construction contracting Business” and they are trying to make a months pay by working a week per month. But still, they always are the ones to drive the new cars and who go for 3 weeks vacation in the Bahamas every year. Still they think that as long as they have that paycheck coming they can get along with their lives.

The Future (36-55)
=======
Only god can really tell the Future. But there are some things in life that can be predicted with great accuracy. If you think that all your efforts in life were in vain you are wrong. This is when the payout time comes. When you get married and have kids you DJ days are OVER. There will be more important things in life that trying to satisfy your primitive instinct of mating when you were younger. Also at this point in life you need to take a “real” look into the lives of others. It is during this life period when the Jerks will get their share of the pie. You will realize that most of them will be into problematic marriages, some of them might be divorced; some of them will be on heavy debt because of all those years of “good-life”. It’s really amazing how much toll stress will have taken into these people. Some of them will remind you nothing of their former “glory”.

The Far Future (56-XXX)
==========
Live long and prosper. This portion of our lives is out of the context of this Forum.

==============================================
Nice Guys start out as grapes and it's a woman's job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something that you'd want to have dinner with.

Jerks “taste” like fine wine. They all start out fresh,
fruity and intoxicating to the women. Then they turn
full-bodied with age until they go sour and vinegary
and give you a headache.
==============================================

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow.... I don't know if there is a SINGLE part of that entire post that doesn't SCREAM "AFC!!!"

That is the way AFC's think, ya know. "Oh, even though my life is boring right now and those guys are getting all the chicks..... they'll be sorry when I'm succesful and they're losers!!" But at what cost will your "success" come? You will have WASTED YOUR YOUTH.

When you're 50 and looking back on your life you'll think "where did my youth go?".... you were so busy thinking about 40 years into the future that you forgot to LIVE LIFE AS IT WAS!!

Now, I do agree to some extent that, in the end, the nice guy will be fairly succesful, and the jerk who spent his entire life trying to dj will be in the ****hole..... but only to some extent. Because, each of these will have a trade-off. The succesful nice guy will have had a boring life, filled with nothing exciting; while the jerk will have had an exciting life, but with nothing to show for it.

Balance, I believe, is the key, as it is in many cases. Success is by far one of the most important things for life, but ENJOYMENT OF LIFE CANNOT BE SACRIFICED FOR IT! Go out and party. Get a girlfriend. Hell, get a couple. Don't go too far so as to distract you from success, but don't be afraid to live a little. Don't get carried away with "women," and remember that they're fun for about 15 minutes, and then they're just taking up your precious time ;). You should never lose sight of the REAL prize, but that doesn't mean you have to dash in a perfeclty straight line towards it. Take a leasurely walk, glance at something else..... in short..... enjoy what life has to offer.

Balance enjoyment of life and what you once believed was "a succesful future," and you will have, my friend, TRUE SUCCESS!

Cyledehysp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Seloifter.

One thing from me: And what if you die in a car accident tomorow ?

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what you are saying about ....

Wait, nevermind.

Dont mean to be mean about your post No.1, but it is full of wrong information. Your talk about workin hard and being careful seems like a way of justifying your lack of social sucess.

How do I know this?

I used to use this as a cop-out for not being too social. Now, I still get work done but am a Mack.

Read more on this site and youll change your mind too....

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well put by all who replied. The old adage "all work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy" seems quite appropriate.

I agree that you shouldn't sacrifice your studies for a good time. I made that mistake, and am still partially paying for it today (10+ years later). With that said, there were many experiences I had as a college student I wouldn't trade for professional success today. You know what those experiences were? My failures with women. Yes, you read correctly. Let me repeat it:

I wouldn't trade my failures with women in college for professional success or money today.

Why? It's not because I learned more from those failures than I did my successes. To the contrary, I regret having made so many mistakes. Yet those mistakes, while I didn't learn much from them during college (I had some successes, but I didn't have enough of them for a point of reference), they provide valuable insight into the man I was back then -- and the man I am today. Put another way, I view my past mistakes as a reference point for my current success.

Had I kept my nose to the proverbial grindstone in college, and achieved the professional success I currently enjoy a mere few years earlier, I would be starting out my "career" as a DJ at the age of 30.

You need to remember that everything in life is an education. Just because you don't get graded doesn't mean you're not being tested.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, I agree. He seems to differentiate sharply between nice guys and jerks.

But while I'm in college, why can't I work on my studies AND my social/woman skills? There isn't a law against it, is there? If there was, I'd be in jail right now!

Wow... I have a pretty full life...

BGMan :D

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also try to “see the light” on your own and not by reading lifeless letters in a Seduction Forum.

What an ignorant statement...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cyledehysp
And what if you die in a car accident tomorow ?

That would be a good motto for life. :)

Cyledehysp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
That would be a good motto for life. :)
:)

What i meant, was that you cant divide your life into halfs.. like:

1st half - hard work
2nd half - profits

simply because you have no idea how long you are going to live, will it be 30, 60 or 90 years...?

I must agree with posters above, there is more to learn in life than things in college. And this "seduction forum" is not only about catching woman, as been said many times... You can learn here how to have more respect to yourself, don`t take crap from anybody and go in life towards happiness and success. You just need to put some effort in it, it won`t happen just like that but if you really want to change - you will.

And, as also been said a lot before, it`s not about beeng someone you are not, it`s about changing into someone better. You are changing all your life, its natural process. You can leave it to be completly random or... help it and change into someone who have more chances to make his dreams true.

But understanding what this site has really to offer, may take time. Good luck if you try.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Utterly disgusted!!!!

Of all the trash I've read on this forum, this has to be the one which still squirms at the bottom of the compost heap..

You know what I am talking about???. Well let me explain No1 ......

If we were to go to a Waste Recycle Division, this information you have just spewed would be found at the bottom of all the heap of decomposing diapers....

That pungent smell...much like the trash you have written.... emanates from your pores in large amounts....

It reeks of pure jealousy and self-loathing....Sir... you are bitter.

Its a pity this forum isn't devised as an open air auditorium...%!@*...What a pleasure it would be to look into your eyes while I say these words...

Now I realize you're as green as they come with regards to your newbie status, so I won't really lash out at you....

Okay I lied.....

You have just placed yourself amongst the biggest dumbas*ses on this planet. You fit right up there with Fidel, Sadam and their new North Korean buddy.

You come across as bitter with your fu*cken, fairytale about waiting at the bustop while others drove in their BMW's. Who's fu*cken fault is that??

Just because you were on fu*cken Welfare when you showed up in college and I had a dad that ranked as a millionaire would not mean you had any way of turning out any better than I would.

Get off your f*ucken fickle filly Mister... You sound as pitiful as they come.. Your old story of "We will prevail in the sweet by and by" only continues to squeeze out the true depression that lies within you.

Like I tell the other f*uckers who come on this site with anti-DJ slogan... F*UCK OFF!!! If you don't like it log-off. You should know how to do that you fu*cken nerd!

I hate idiots who refuse to give new things a chance. This website has been up here for over 2 years now. We've had stories of success and failures.. All of which we celebrate and mourn respectively.

As a 21 year-old college student myself, I drive a nice car that I never had to pay for. Should I be pissed at my parents for that...No,..because they taught me the value of money..

I'm in school full time and work 40+ hours a week. What the f*uck do you know??

Oh...Poor...Bitter, Bitter, Bitter...... No. 1...'I never had a nice car'.... 'I never got laid in college'...Blah fu*cken blah!!

You are the image of the old guy who turns 94 and lives in an old folks home, wishing he had taken risks in life. Lived a little...Dated around a little....

So the f*uck what about a divorce?... It f*ucken happens... It's what makes us human beings...Not that I condone it...but if it does happen...get up, learn from it and move the f*uck on...Besides it takes two to have, and to cause a divorce...Did you ever think of that??

Problematic marriages.....Stressful lives my ass!!!.......Yeah..and apparently this inner voice you have.. has led you to believe that you have already gone through all your hardships in life... You will never experience any more hardships....EVER again !! Right ???Okay dumba*ss..believe what you want to!!

Did the voice also tell you that all those damn freshmen driving in nice cars would perish whilst you would be put on the shoulders of men and admired because alas:
You took the fu*cken bus??

Gee I wonder where the Ethiopians suffering from drought and hunger, rank on the list of recompense and great lives in the future!!!

Pardon my saying so, but have I told you what a fu*cken dumbass you are?????

Number 1 huh??? I shudder to think what Number 2 thinks.

Here's some advice...stop crying...and wipe your eyes....Log on to www.Whenwillniceguysevergetachance.com and come back when this ever happens. (Don't hold your breath)

PS Never go off on a rant when you are fairly new on a forum...A*SS!

The Edge 'Some have it and some don't'

Last edited:

No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Utterly disgusted!!!!

Originally posted by The Edge
Of all the trash I've read on this forum, this has to be the one which still squirms at the bottom of the compost heap..

You know what I am talking about???. Well let me explain No1 ......

If we were to go to a Waste Recycle Division, this information you have just spewed would be found at the bottom of all the heap of decomposing diapers....

That pungent smell...much like the trash you have written.... emanates from your pores in large amounts....

It reeks of pure jealousy and self-loathing....Sir... you are bitter.

Its a pity this forum isn't devised as an open air auditorium...%!@*...What a pleasure it would be to look into your eyes while I say these words...

Now I realize you're as green as they come with regards to your newbie status, so I won't really lash out at you....

Okay I lied.....

You have just placed yourself amongst the biggest dumbas*ses on this planet. You fit right up there with Fidel, Sadam and their new North Korean buddy.

You come across as bitter with your fu*cken, fairytale about waiting at the bustop while others drove in their BMW's. Who's fu*cken fault is that??

Just because you were on fu*cken Welfare when you showed up in college and I had a dad that ranked as a millionaire would not mean you had any way of turning out any better than I would.

Get off your f*ucken fickle filly Mister... You sound as pitiful as they come.. Your old story of "We will prevail in the sweet by and by" only continues to squeeze out the true depression that lies within you.

Like I tell the other f*uckers who come on this site with anti-DJ slogan... F*UCK OFF!!! If you don't like it log-off. You should know how to do that you fu*cken nerd!

I hate idiots who refuse to give new things a chance. This website has been up here for over 2 years now. We've had stories of success and failures.. All of which we celebrate and mourn respectively.

As a 21 year-old college student myself, I drive a nice car that I never had to pay for. Should I be pissed at my parents for that...No,..because they taught me the value of money..

I'm in school full time and work 40+ hours a week. What the f*uck do you know??

Oh...Poor...Bitter, Bitter, Bitter...... No. 1...'I never had a nice car'.... 'I never got laid in college'...Blah fu*cken blah!!

You are the image of the old guy who turns 94 and lives in an old folks home, wishing he had taken risks in life. Lived a little...Dated around a little....

So the f*uck what about a divorce?... It f*ucken happens... It's what makes us human beings...Not that I condone it...but if it does happen...get up, learn from it and move the f*uck on...Besides it takes two to have, and to cause a divorce...Did you ever think of that??

Problematic marriages.....Stressful lives my ass!!!.......Yeah..and apparently this inner voice you have.. has led you to believe that you have already gone through all your hardships in life... You will never experience any more hardships....EVER again !! Right ???Okay dumba*ss..believe what you want to!!

Did the voice also tell you that all those damn freshmen driving in nice cars would perish whilst you would be put on the shoulders of men and admired because alas:
You took the fu*cken bus??

Gee I wonder where the Ethiopians suffering from drought and hunger, rank on the list of recompense and great lives in the future!!!

Pardon my saying so, but have I told you what a fu*cken dumbass you are?????

Number 1 huh??? I shudder to think what Number 2 thinks.

Here's some advice...stop crying...and wipe your eyes....Log on to www.Whenwillniceguysevergetachance.com and come back when this ever happens. (Don't hold your breath)

PS Never go off on a rant when you are fairly new on a forum...A*SS!

The Edge 'Some have it and some don't'
Let me tell you something "The Edge". Do not assume that all people have the same opportunities. I am one of those people who didn't just start from "0" but from bellow "0". You see...I came from Overseas almost 8 years ago. I am American by birth. My father was a Vietnam war veteran, he has a "Purple Heart" metal and after he got injured in the war he couldn't work anymore. He was a fighter pilot. In the early seventies he went back to Europe since there was no way he could find a decent job having the social stigma of a "War Vet". Do you know that most of these people are forgotten by our Fair Goverment?
I came in the U.S in order to get a better future for me. And as I stated before I started from Sub-0. I had to WORK in order to pay for my $500 monthly rent, my $8,000 College tuition. There was no way on earth I could rely on my 60 year old father's $400/month SS and $9,000/year overseas income. I had to work in restaurants washing dishes and throwing the leftovers out of other peoples dishes.

I had to work...not to pay the insurance for my Camaro or to buy a new stereo that I always wanted, but to LIVE. Not only I had to work for myself I also had to Pay for my younger sister to get in the US and get a proper education. And guess what..I never got a single cent of Wellfare like some immigrants. I could have had a better treatment from the US goverment if I WASN'T American.

You just showed that you are such an arrogant SOTB. Come on man...you are only 21!!!!!!! And judging from your mentality you are still a moronic child. Do not take whatever is forgranted for you and apply this to everybody else. You seem that #1 priority in your list is to "get laid" with the HB in you HSS Class. When I was your age my #1 priority was to pay my bills.

There is also something which is called "Hierarchy of Needs" and let me tell you, when your primary need is to live day-day month-month year-year the last thing you think about is to become a DJ and get laid.

As for my post...my point is that there is always hope for AFCs to reach their turning point in lives. It's never too late. And one other thing is that nothing in this world gets un-rewarded. Life is like a scale...if you put weight in one side it tips from the other. The best thing you can do is to "balance" yourself as some people wisely sugested in the posting. There is also one other thing which is called "sacrifice" which is nothing more than a willingless to trade some of the basic pleasures in life in exchange for something else. You can't appreciate some of the things in life unless you lose them or if you never had them.

You also have demonstrated all the characteristics of the "Jerk". It will be wise if you change your nickname to " The Jerk"

PS. What kind of "Dope" Are you smoking......

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hail to seloifter... your life is now, man, not any other time than now...

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Note to Number 1

Why even bother to argue....:eek:

I'm going to bed.....

flashdance

Don Juan
Reaction score
No1,

IMO this is just a bad commentary. everything from the ever ambiguous "be who you really are" down to the sig about nice guys and jerks. :rolleyes:

Nohitme Highmnu

Don Juan
Reaction score
In Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics, he describes all moral virtue as being the mean between 2 vices.

For example; Pride being the virtue is the middle point between vanity and being overly humble.

also, truthfulness being the virtue, is the middle ground between boastfulness and mock-modesty.

Therefore, The extremes being the Nice Guy and the Jerk, brings us with the virtue of the Don Juan, or the GOOD GUY the mean between the 2 vices.

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your post screams jelousy!?

You seem to think "once i have a steady job, house etc all girls will flock to me?" well your very wrong!

Jerks can be successful!

Seriously jerks arent the way you describe. They can be nice, but they like to joke around, pretend to be an a**hole etc. Thing is i speak to a lot of girls they prefer these uys for one reson, they re a lot more fun to hang around.

The way i think you describe jerks is, they are pee brained people who arent educated people and seriously wont go anywhere in life???

While you might be the Mr nice guy, who only knows how to have deep and meaningfuls with people, this isnt what most girls want!

Jerks = A person whole loves to have fun, very open person, chicks love them becuase of this

Nice guy = Very serious personailty, dont like jerks a lot becuase they reckon thier a**holes, chicks dont like them ebcuase they are boring :)

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
somewhere over the rainbow

Dude, you gotta understand something. Suffering early in life doesnt garauntee sh*it in later life. You made a point about that yourself with your dad. He went to war for his country, he fought for freedom and went through hardships and he still got fvcked over in the end.

The fact is that you probably won't get hit by a car tommorow. But if you end up an old fart who never lived a day in his life because he expected to get repayed----OOHH WAIT NEVER MIND.. I MISSED THE PART WHERE HE SAID HE TOOK THE BUS!!!

Nevermind everything I said. YOU WILL BE REPAYED FOR THE BUS!

Get out there and experience life, bro. You only live once.

If my bus comment insulted you, then GOOD I'M GLAD. It was a stupid post, and I'm dead serious when I say that.

I'm not trying to piss you off or anything, I'm just saying that the kind of philosophy you wrote about will get you nothing in the real world. You can't just expext the pieces to fall into place in the future if you build the right foundation in the past, you have to constantly strive to acheive. Most people aren't lucky enough to Forest Gump their way through life, buddy.

Fact of life #65894: The way the world is, and the way the world should be are 2 very different things

Last edited:

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Utterly disgusted!!!!

First off, don't quote an entire post if you aren't going to respond to any of the parts specifically. K?

Originally posted by No1
You also have demonstrated all the characteristics of the "Jerk". It will be wise if you change your nickname to " The Jerk"
Secondly, wow. This one is just lame.

And third, so what if you weren't born with a rich father? Is that our fault? No, it's just the cards you were dealt with.

If, as you say, you worked hard to overcome the challenges and get where you are, I commend you. However, I think you are the perfect example of the less fortunate person who, no matter what, is going to ***** and moan about it for the rest of their lives. If you truly worked hard to get where you are, you would be proud of the man you have become, and not a whiny child looking to the internet for consulation.

Go hire yourself a shrink. (If you can afford it.)

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STFU "The Edge"

HI "The EDGE" or should i say mister"brianwashed-by-pro-american-propaganda-walking-zombie".

i could sit here and rant on about how mislead you are about sadaam and Fidel and friends...but i have something
EVEN more important to say>

I totally understand where No.1 is comming from. I don't agree with everything the man stated...but i can understand his state of mind. Some A$$holes have everything handed to them right from the beginning, and they should aprreciate every bit of it. But they should also be humble and not go around saying stupid Sh!t about those who don't have everything. F-uck you for putting down all thoses guys who don't have a car or a million dollar house! WTF do you know? You can't help what family you're born into...But if you work hard at getting youself out of the gutter you should be F-ucking proud.

I do however, think that you should enjoy life as well while you have the chance. but there are a lot of snobby bytches out there who won't date a guy without a car..."The EDGE" you are the equivilent of this in the male version. The real DJs here will tell you that life is not about women. Its about your own goals...Women are jsut the flowers you smell on the way to your goals.

So just have fun with life and enjoy girls...But don't ever let anything get in the way of your goals in life:).

Babaganoosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I do agree The Edge should calm down - that much anger isn't healthy for anyone. I think he reacted so violently because he may be feeling a little guilty that his parents paid his way through life while others had to struggle. Regardless, such a distasteful and insulting reply was entirely uncalled for, and I believe revealed a lot more about the poster than the target.

To No.1: Do not compare yourself with others, it is unhealthy and self-defeating. You don't know them or their circumstances, so the picture you have in your head may be entirely wrong. Be proud of your achievements but don't forget to have fun once in a while. If all you do is work, you will have an angry, frustrating life. And don't worry about those trying to bring you down, life is too short to waste on losers.