Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nice guy with hot, experience older girl(Do nice guys always lose?)

daytrader

Reaction score
Hey guys i have been here for a while. My story is kind of weird but maybe encouraging for others.

Last summer i met a girl 3 years older than me, experienced with a lot of guys, sex, etc. I was a virgin until summer. WE hang out for 3 weeks and then she left to another country for work, at the week 2 i took her to an hotel and lost my virginity to her, I was so nervous that i couldnt help to tell her, in turn, she said, Woaoo "i dont believe u, why me?" i said, i dont know.

A few days ago she told that if i had said that to her she wouldnt have accepted since she didnt want to traumatize me or anything, I just said i had to take the risk knowing that maybe i wouldnt see her anymore. At the beggining of September she left. I thought i wouldnt see her or talk to her anymore. but she was so alone that she kept calling me and sending emails, telling me that she loved me and stuff. Later she had problems and return after 2 months more or less, prior to her return, she told me if i was mad because she hadnt contact me for a while, i said NO.

She said she had other priorities at the time. She came back really depressed, although she kept telling me to hang out, at the beginning i though she wanted me as a friend. then she started to access more and more we kept hanging out, had sex, etc. Then last time she was amazed by the sex i provide her so a few days ago a convertation aroused from that where she asked me if i was really a virgin since the thing i did the last time was not of a begginer, i told her "of course, you know sometimes we read things" She sees me as a nice guy, i know she is dangerous and i am afraid of getting hurt again badly, she rocks my world but i am scared i cannot deny it.

The worst or best thing of all was that i told her that i liked her since the day a saw her, something in her eyes, personality, etc and that i suffered a lot when she left. We talk about our families and impacted me that her mom was kind of crazy. SHe had talk to me about a LTR she had with a guy and she dump him because she needed to experiment with other guys and was not ready to get married, later she confesed she had feeling for a guy who later left to another country but she had the biggest crush of her life with the friend of that guy whom she have dream about for the last 2 years, even though she kept going out with other guys and had a boyfriend. She said she souldnt be telling me that BUT she said that when she returned she kept hanging out to me, and a few weeks ago from now That guys wrote to her an email telling her to come to his place in another country, she told me that last time she saw him was in july of this year.

She told me all that to explain to me when she had discovered she had feelings for me. When the guy wrote to her, she didnt give a ****, and she told me she had said to herself "this is what i have been waiting for so long" We then talk for a while and told me she wanted me. True or not I think I will never know, But i dont trust her. She had told me before that that guy was dangeous and that attracted her like hell.

Then after that day she wrote me an email saying " you are so cute, i love your trust in me to tell me things about you, i hope i can keep on getting to know u, It is amazing how you keep me coming back for more and more"

Well Thanks for reading the long story of the nice guy with the crazy girl, I will add more things later. I really appreciate your comments

Daytradader

daytrader

Reaction score
any comments guys?

By the way she asked be some days ago to be her BF

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She had told me before that that guy was dangeous and that attracted her like hell.
you should have just posted that. it is enough.

playaslaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep riding the horse until it gets old...you just need to pretend that you still care...dont settle on your first, especially since shes older...she sounds kinda looney to me, which bodes well for the physical, but not for a LTR. keep it casual

Gamble

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't get too attached, keep having fun w/ her right now. But don't let your emotions get the best of you either. this girl sounds like she just needs someone by her side right now, and she likes you because of your honesty. Sometimes it's not about being the "nice guy," if a woman that has been treated like sh!t in previous relationships will tend to find a nice guy that she will find extremely attractive. Dominance is a major factor, but as long as your comfortable with yourself, she will be comfortable with you. Just don't get too comfortable with her as it happened to me in my LTR where the age difference was 20 and 29. Ridiculous of me, I know...

alnite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what happens. This girl is not oneitis. She hoes around depending on her mood swing. When she wants to do something dangerous, she hangs out with the bad boy. When she wants to be all romantic and nice, she hangs out with you. Either way, you both lose.

She's a hoe, treat her like one. You are only going to hurt yourself if you get attached to her. Keep fvcking her but stay away from the emotional drama.

daytrader

Reaction score
I want to think clearly with regard to what to do with her, but sometimes i get feelings for her which impair my judgement, I love her, but i know i might be playing with fire if i dont think clearly and get to attach. It is a weird feeling, it had never happened to me before.

Thanks guys

daytrader

Reaction score
I understand where you're coming from daytrader... personally although I can be a mother ****ing dog with rounding hooked up nearly 40 (36) girls no kidding swear on my life (did not sex them all mind you), when it comes to relationships I'm a very very nice guy completely compassionate and loving and that's what I came to this site today, I've been dating a girl on and off for nearly three years now and still can't grasp my own hook well enough... that's where our problems lie, you must remember that it's our responsibility to stablize the girl... lets see what the master don's got for relationships ;) alright well that's my take if you need anything any help or just want to chat feel free to contact me.

Jorge Gonzalez

trv26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
daytrader said:
....Woaoo "i dont believe u, why me?" i said, i dont know.
Yeh you do. Good job on losing your virginity but this girl sounds like trouble. On nice guys,....yes, they can win, but it takes the right kind of a nice guy. I'm not sure you are there yet, so keep working on yourself.

Also, just getting a girl does not mean you've won. Are you getting everything you want from the relationship....can you make sure it's going to stay that way beyond the honeymoon period? Can you make sure she stays faithful etc. If you do manage that long term then perhaps then you can say you won.

daytrader

Reaction score
Hi guys thanks a lot for the the help, It is pretty confusing really, she says stuff like "i love u, or I miss u , blah blha" but words are just words for me, What she said about the other guy means a lot even that she asked me to be her BF. TRV26. It is impossible for me to define if she will be a LT partner I dont know her so well just yet. She hangs out with me and sometimes send me messages. BUt time is the only one which defines stability. I guess. So far I am not confident at all something is telling me I am gonna get hurt. Specially for the Guy who lingers around.

Thanks

Idkmyname

Don Juan
Reaction score
"nice" doesn't seem like the correct term. It's more like "obsessive/needy" instead of nice. Being a gentleman is seen as nice and appreciated by the ladies. So be nice but not needy, there is a fine line between those two. Just don't try too hard to make her like you, she'll notice and think you're needy.

Idkmyname

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I think being too nice isn't the problem. It's just that being too nice shows you lack confidence that she likes you. And if you've ever read these boards before you would know confidence is #1.

daytrader

Reaction score
Thanks IDKMYNAME you are right in that. Confidence comes first and i think i might confuse gentleman with nice. THe thin line is there.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, no relationship.

You've ONLY just begun to feel what success with women tastes like. Why would you want to stop your own progress by becoming exclusive with this crazy, older, used up cvnt?

And no man, you DON'T love her. You only love the IDEA of being in love with her. Why do you claim that you love her?

Keep banging her...experiment with her...find out what YOU like and what YOU are good at...and start seeing some other girls on the side. If she stops giving you sex, then forget her. Don't deny your own sexuality.

daytrader

Reaction score
THanks BAT you made a point there. "love the Idea" Gotta take that into account.