Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nice Guy vs. Jerk....I still don't understand!

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read a few articles here on the subject and I still don't quite get it. Am I supposed to like an actual jerk? I mean, am I supposed to do stuff to the point that women actually see me as a jerk (in their eyes) or is that not the goal? Because when I think of a jerk I think of someone who is mean to everyone.

To better help me understand this Nice Guy vs. Jerk thing, I've set up a few scenarios and I would like you experts to tell me what a Nice Guy would do, what a Jerk would do, and then what a true Don Juan would do in the situation.

1. Girls asks you to go get her some food at a party.

2. Girl says something you don't agree with.

3. Girl gets mad at you.

4. You see a pretty girl on the street.

5. You get rejected when asking a girl for her number.

6. Man disrespects your girlfriend.

7. To talk or not to talk about someone (in a negative way)?

8. Walking down hall and girl drops her books.

Can't think of anything else now. Any help is appreciated.

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Laugh at her tell her to go and find some other slave.

2. Laugh and tell her shes WRONG.

3. Laugh.Definitely laugh and dont give a sh1t.

4. Smile say hi (whilst laughing)

5. Laugh and giver her a wink.

6. Laugh at him in a coy manner then then punch him.

7. Laugh! Why do you have to go and waste your time slagging about or championing other people?

8. Laugh , then go and pick them up/run off with them and introduce yourself.

Notice a pattern here? :) Any situation you are in with a girl you should be in a great mood/fun to be around- but even the situation arises dont be afraid to act with character.:cool:

vudufixit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Mukester's responses are right on.
Catch the theme? It's all about not taking any of
this too seriously.
If the IL on her part is still good, any of those
things will blow over. If it's not, well then
perhaps you're both better off elsewhere.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JCKey618
I've read a few articles here on the subject and I still don't quite get it. Am I supposed to like an actual jerk? I mean, am I supposed to do stuff to the point that women actually see me as a jerk (in their eyes) or is that not the goal? Because when I think of a jerk I think of someone who is mean to everyone.

To better help me understand this Nice Guy vs. Jerk thing, I've set up a few scenarios and I would like you experts to tell me what a Nice Guy would do, what a Jerk would do, and then what a true Don Juan would do in the situation.

1. Girls asks you to go get her some food at a party.

2. Girl says something you don't agree with.

3. Girl gets mad at you.

4. You see a pretty girl on the street.

5. You get rejected when asking a girl for her number.

6. Man disrespects your girlfriend.

7. To talk or not to talk about someone (in a negative way)?

8. Walking down hall and girl drops her books.

Can't think of anything else now. Any help is appreciated.
I am basing this on someone you are currently with in a LTR... which is what I'm in, so here goes..

1. Depends on situation... if she's tied up in a situation, it ain't a thing to grab some grub for her. Now I'd do this cuz my g/f always does it for me. So it ain't no thang. Now, if a chic's doing it cuz she's on a power trip, you can say, 'Get off your fat ass and get it yourself.' or just f*ck around and say, 'Sure honey, whatcha want.' and go get a beer and some food for yourself as you mingle around the room. If she comes up and ask you where her food is, just say, 'I'm sorry, you must have mistaken me for a waiter or something.':) ..or you can say, 'I'm Big Daddy, YOU go and get me some food, and make it fast, Big Daddy's got to fill his gas tank of love.' :)

2. Say, 'Whatever...' if you are passive or give her this look like she is the Queen of Fools and say, 'This is starting to be a pattern.... again, you are wrong, I am right, I am ALWAYS right.' if you are not. :)

3. Just say, 'Oh wah..... don't cry, dry yo eye.'

4. Don't stare, don't drool all over yourself, cuz pretty girls are al over the place, and she ain't nothing special, after all, you are the KING!' If you want to say something, just say, 'Hi there, I'm InLawsHateMe, what's your name...' :)

5. IF rejected, say, 'Ok.... can I have your sister's phone number, just for laughs?' :)

6. Now this one depends on you.... there are certain degrees of dissing here.... if he called her a b*tch or something, get in his face real quick, and say, 'F*CK YOU! You want to call someone names motherf*cker, call me some names, call me a b*tch, B*TCH!...do it.. say something now, you stupid mothaf*cker. :) (this happend at a concert, and some guy called ex-wife a b*tch.) Needless to say, he didn't say anything, and of course I had to torment him the rest of the night. ...now if he's joking and says something like, 'Yo breathe stinks.' I'd just shrug my shoulders to her, and say, 'What you want from me, a breath mint? He said yo breath stink... tell him his breath smells like d*ck. ;)

7. If she's talking about people, just nod your head, and drink yo beer. If she's talking about yo friends, tell her to shut the hell up. If she's got a problem with your friends, tell her to be a real woman and tell it to them in their face. All this he said, she said, is bringing your high down.

8. If you know her, and she looks like she needs help, help her. If you don't know her, give her a hand, and as you are getting some of her books, write your number on one of them. Tell her that she can call you later to thank you. :) ...get up and walk away. :)....... or you can just "..." :D

Reaction score
man you have to be neither one extreme or the other . on the one ext. the nice guy and on the other ext. the jerk you have to be right in the middle ( balance) not to nice to get pushed around by women and not to much of a jerk to be hated by them .

women have to love you and hate you at the same time this is what a real man is . hope im not taking it to far but just be a DJ . and reread the bible again man . ok .

LATEZ!!! F LOVE ,LOVE TO F./...