Nice Guy Documentary

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol in the first video, one of the girls says : "The guys that are nice are good for an extend to take you out, they are good for the future but as far as going out and hangout you want someone bad who is going to stick out for you and be tough"

Translation: " I like nice guys cause they are chumps who buy me dinner and entertain me and I may marry one of them in the future because they make good money and because I will be older and less attractive and may want to start a family but I need a real man to stick his cack inside me"

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
lol in the first video, one of the girls says : "The guys that are nice are good for an extend to take you out, they are good for the future but as far as going out and hangout you want someone bad who is going to stick out for you and be tough"

Translation: " I like nice guys cause they are chumps who buy me dinner and entertain me and I may marry one of them in the future because they make good money and because I will be older and less attractive and may want to start a family but I need a real man to stick his cack inside me"
AMEN... :yes:

Does anyone else feel bad for their "nice guy" friends? Coz recently i've seen a couple of guys torn up my horrid women, sad.

Cleric

Banned
Reaction score
hehe Chris Rock explains it well. You never know how it happens. All you know is that at some point you took a wrong turn somwehere and ended up in the friend zone. :D

Cleric

Banned
Reaction score
Here's a quote from a great man on the topic of friendship between men and women.

"A woman may very well form a friendship with a man, but for this to endure, it must be assisted by a little physical antipathy."
--Friedrich Nietzsche

:crackup: