“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Nice guy at heart, need help changing

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Messages
205
Reaction score
2
I'm not going to lie, I'm probably the biggest AFC at heart. I like talking to girls, even if it's about their relationship problems. I feel that maybe the story will go a different path, the sweet and romantic guy will get the girl. But deep down I know it's not going to work. I've been played by different girls, I am tired of this **** and am willing to transform myself into a DJ. It's hard though because I want to do everything she says, give her 100% of my time, etc. Was anyone else like me? You were an AFC and liked being an AFC, but realized going DJ is the only way to go?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dev

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
You have what is called nice guy syndrome. Join the club. It manifests itself by exuding total AFC behavior. I found a site that really helps. I bought the book (From ebooks.com, $7) and it is incredible.
www.nomoremrniceguy.com
 

showtime17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
yeah that link you posted is pretty good. i think i have the nice guy syndrome.

from the section of the site describing the nice guy syndrome: "Sound familiar? These are typical Nice Guy sentiments. A nice guy's primary goal is to make others happy. Nice guys have been conditioned to believe that if they are good, giving, and caring, they will be loved, get what they want, and have a smooth life.:

that's me right there. i dont know why, but i believe that you should treat others as you want to be treated and people will treat you like that as well. not true. from personal experience, people abuse this. they get whatever they want from you and then drop you like a worthless piece of shyte... based on looks, everything i should be having no trouble with girls. i am 6'1, 180 pounds, was one of the top sprinters in high school, recruited by unis. i work out and am "built".
however my problem is that i am just too nice, i say hi to everyone, even people i barely know. (they then look at me funny sometimes and try to avoid me, but all i am trying to be is friendly) i always help everyone when they need help..etc. i dont smoke, dont do drugs...etc.
however i cant get girls at all. most of them end up hating me. i dont know why. well it's probably cause of my easy-going nature and my niceness, but i've tried hard not to be like that, but i just cant seem to get past my nature. i am actually naturally ****y and funny...etc. but when you combine it with my niceness, it just doesnt work.
i wish i could sometimes be a jerk, not care if i hurt someone's feelings, but it's impossible. i sometimes seem to be making progress, but it all usually comes tumbling down. havent been able to get out of this bad circle. however i will continue working on it. hope dies last. at least you've identified the problem, now the goal is to change it. the question is how?
 

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Messages
205
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by showtime17
yeah that link you posted is pretty good. i think i have the nice guy syndrome.

from the section of the site describing the nice guy syndrome: "Sound familiar? These are typical Nice Guy sentiments. A nice guy's primary goal is to make others happy. Nice guys have been conditioned to believe that if they are good, giving, and caring, they will be loved, get what they want, and have a smooth life.:

that's me right there. i dont know why, but i believe that you should treat others as you want to be treated and people will treat you like that as well. not true. from personal experience, people abuse this. they get whatever they want from you and then drop you like a worthless piece of shyte... based on looks, everything i should be having no trouble with girls. i am 6'1, 180 pounds, was one of the top sprinters in high school, recruited by unis. i work out and am "built".
however my problem is that i am just too nice, i say hi to everyone, even people i barely know. (they then look at me funny sometimes and try to avoid me, but all i am trying to be is friendly) i always help everyone when they need help..etc. i dont smoke, dont do drugs...etc.
however i cant get girls at all. most of them end up hating me. i dont know why. well it's probably cause of my easy-going nature and my niceness, but i've tried hard not to be like that, but i just cant seem to get past my nature. i am actually naturally ****y and funny...etc. but when you combine it with my niceness, it just doesnt work.
i wish i could sometimes be a jerk, not care if i hurt someone's feelings, but it's impossible. i sometimes seem to be making progress, but it all usually comes tumbling down. havent been able to get out of this bad circle. however i will continue working on it. hope dies last. at least you've identified the problem, now the goal is to change it. the question is how?
Damn we could be twins with our problem. I'm naturally ****y and funny, my best trait is I can put a smile on any girl's face and make her laugh. I can have a good conversation with girls, but I find that also to be a problem. I talk to them as if they were my best friends. I don't really have a style of talking for the girls,a nd for the guys. Maybe that's why I'm friend zoned so easily, girls are so laid back with me because I seem harmless. My solution is to go the ****y-funny routine to get their attention. Once you grab them is when you should SLOWLY show your nice side. I find that the nice side is better in spurts, nice guys lose because we OVERDOSE them with it!
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
How old are you?

You sound like you're relatively young, so you can change your ways easier than an older man who's really conditioned to behave in nice, predictable way.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Messages
205
Reaction score
2
I'm 19, 2nd year of college. Recently broke up with first girlfriend in 2 yr relationship. Rejected by two girls because they view me as a nice friend. I got the knowledge with the website and the desire to change, I'm not going to be like this any longer.
 

Omid

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
The Netherlands
You go for it, dude. Get active in extra-curricular college activities. There's nothing wrong being a little arrogant about yourself. Remember: there is no such thing as scarcity. Read the Bible, and go for it!
 

showtime17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
yeah making girls laugh is something i can do pretty easily. i literally know tons of girls. however i just cant seem to get any farther. one problem is that most of the chicks i meet are usually already taken, plus i am in my last year of uni, so time is scarce. my friends always keep telling me to hook them up with some of the girls i know, however the problem is that i cant even hook myself up...lol. :( although another problem is that my constant niceness draws chicks away as well. they might seem interested at first and i make them laugh..etc., but after a while it seems like they start avoiding me. not all the chicks, but some.... i think the trick is to start avoiding them as well. for me that's pretty hard, cause whenever i know someone i automatically go up to them, say hi and talk for a bit, even if i dont know them that well. i guess it freaks some people out, but i dont know i am just naturally friendly. i have the ****y and funny thing down pretty good, however getting rid of the niceness still needs some work. i guess i gotta be a little more selfish....
 
Top