Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nice Girls?! (repost from Rollo Tomassi)

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really wanted to reply in the Mature Men forum but I can't, so I bring in this small bit of pure knowledge so the main board can benefit from it!

By the way, the last paragraph is what I really think about the whole nice girl stuff, which is making enough fuzz on this board lately.

Everybody knows I am his fan, and he did such a nice job putting my feeling about this into words I could not resist reposting it for the benefit of the underage fellows.

Enjoy! :up:

Rollo Tomassi said:
Notice I didn't state, "NEXT a girl if she isn't intimate with you by the 3rd date"? My rule is that you aren't a woman's highest priority if she is implicitly making you wait for sex. This is an establishment of a frame that leans in her favor and a sh!t test meant to determine your level of self confidence. By allowing a woman to 'hold out' on you, she determines that you have no other options for intimacy with any potential competing women and can then establish her own frame for any (if any) relationship that may result.

To guys unfamiliar with my writing, a lot of what I propose sounds like "go get yours" advice for 'players', but nothing could be further from the truth. Everything I offer on this forum is born from a need for pragmatism that I believe has been sorely lacking in men for the last 30+ years. Having a "zero tolerance" 3-strike rule isn't some cruel tactic meant to punish women for not "giving it up" on our own schedules (and most AFCs will see it in binary terms like this), but after 3 dates a learned DJ should realize that IL is what it is and doing a takeaway at this point serves him better and puts the onus of pursuing any relationship with her back on the woman. Not only is this a time and effort saving rule, it also send the covert message to a woman that a man has other options for female intimacy (whether perceived or actual) and his attention is in fact a commodity other women will compete for. This gives the impression of him being 'in demand' and therefore needing her less than she needs him. This aids in establishing the frame of any relationship being in his direction.

Women who use the "wait for sex" strategem love to tell men "they have rules", it's time men had rules too. Who's self-respect is more impugned, the woman who'd be offended by the idea of sleeping with a man by date 3 or the man who'd wait months on end being led on by the promise of sex by the same woman?

And all that aside, trust me, if you're the right Man, a woman will want to fukk you. The hot coed on spring break fukking the guy she met an hour prior in the foam cannon party in Cancun is the same girl who'll want to just cuddle up on her bed and tell you she's "just not comfortable enough with you yet."

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
All that said, a woman will do what her conditions dictate in any given environment. You could, for example, have a woman in perfect isolation and work her up to sex only to have her play the ASD card and this same girl will eagerly volunteer to have a 3 way with 2 guys at a frat party while being shot on video with any number of people looking on. People laugh when I say this, but the same hot coed having sex with the cute guy she met half an hour earlier in the foam cannon party in Cancun on spring break is the same girl who'll tell you she's "just not comfortable with you yet" as you try to plead your case to get after it with her. Every girl is virtuous and pure, and every girl is a dirty slvt, you just have to be the right guy to bring it out in them. Personally, I'd prefer to knock it out with a woman who's unquestionably ready to go over a woman who'd only begrudgingly fukk me after I'd negotiated my way into her vagina.
This guy is my hero.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
You guys idolize some weird people. Almost like you're constantly searching for another male to give you answers. Not very alpha, in my opinion.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably doesn't make much sense if a guy was to read the Rational Male and have limited experiences with women in real life.
They still have eyes, ears, and brains... All they have to do is think back on all the complaints their buddies made about women, or relatives. Or things they've witnesses as a third party.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys idolize some weird people. Almost like you're constantly searching for another male to give you answers. Not very alpha, in my opinion.
With this rationale, you would never read a single thing of any kind since it has come from someone else before you. Whether or not you read it has nothing to do with whether you are "alpha" (ironically, one of the first few chapters in the book is regarding the very definition of the term "alpha"). At least read the material before you pass judgment on its merit. Also, the RM is probably the Holy Grail of Red Pill. Feel free to disagree with some of Rollo's takes, but I think most men who have experience with women can certainly see his reasoning on most topics is generally very sound.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw hats off to Rollo. He was invited to do some acting may end up on Netflix. Not a bad gig.
Almost hard to believe Netflix would want Rollo on there since its overall agenda is very progressive/liberal.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Decent post, but:

Rollo says: "trust me". I never trust a guy who says "trust me"
Rollo is MARRIED. He has legally committed to be with ONE woman forever and ever and ever. If he wants to have sex with a younger hotter woman, he will be shamed by society and pay for it massively.

How is this man alpha?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is this man alpha?
It doesn't matter... It's like a priest who is preaching the bible, but engages nefarious things in the shadows... What he says still holds merit, even if his actions don't reflect that.