Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Niccollo Machiavelli expalins why women like bad boys

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
500 years ago, Machiavelli explained something that many men still struggle to understand today:

"For my part I consider that it is better to be adventurous than cautious, because fortune is a woman, and if you wish to keep her under it is necessary to beat and ill-use her; and it is seen that she allows herself to be mastered by the adventurous rather than by those who go to work more coldly. She is, therefore, always, woman-like, a lover of young men, because they are less cautious, more violent, and with more audacity command her."

- The Prince, 1513 AD

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Women are degenerate men' - Timaeus (Plato) - circa 360 BC

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never heard that one before (from him). I like it.

Nietzsche caught a serious case of oneitis back in his day, was reportedly AFC to the core with women, and yet his views on them are so spot on. Perhaps it had something to do with the zeitgeist he belonged to bleeding into his work?

"Everything about women, he tells her, has pregnancy as a solution. A man should be brought up for war and the woman for the recreation of the warrior. The woman’s task is to bring out the child in the man. The happiness of a man is ‘I will’, of a woman ‘he wills’. Her world becomes ‘perfect’ when she obeys out of total love. The old woman replies with‘a little truth’: ‘You are going to women? Then don’t forget the whip’."

"Brave, unconcerned, mocking, violent - thus wisdom wants us. She's a woman, and wants only a warrior" (not specifically about women, but might as well be)

"Women easily experience their husbands as a question mark concerning their honor, and their children as an apology or atonement. They need children and wish for them in a way that is altogether different from that in which a man may wish for children. In sum, one cannot be too kind about women."

"Will is the manner of men; willingness that of women. That is the law of the sexes - truly, a hard law for women."

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like Niccollo Machiavelli was into B.D.S.M

scsniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Because a woman's self-esteem is central to her identity,her emotional state takes precedence over telling the truth.

She will deny and distort information to avoid feeling bad about herself.

This makes it virtually impossible to change a woman's perspective by reason alone.

Like children women allow their unstable emotions to dictate their perspective.

They lack the necessary discipline to arrive at rational,objective conclusions,especially when their self-esteem is threatened.

Thus by virtue of necessity,men must take charge.":kick:

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scsniper said:
"Because a woman's self-esteem is central to her identity,her emotional state takes precedence over telling the truth.

She will deny and distort information to avoid feeling bad about herself.

This makes it virtually impossible to change a woman's perspective by reason alone.

Like children women allow their unstable emotions to dictate their perspective.

They lack the necessary discipline to arrive at rational,objective conclusions,especially when their self-esteem is threatened.

Thus by virtue of necessity,men must take charge.":kick:
#Like