Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NH & Mass area DJ's.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Refer to this thread:

DJ experience

If you are a DJ or a straight up AFC and want some help and live in the southern NH or northern Mass around, post or PM me.

M.A.C.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Southeastern Mass here...that's kind of far away, but I'll let you know if I ever come up that way.

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in Boston, actually Cambridge. Not doing anything for a while since I'll be away.

laskoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Superman X
Southeastern Mass here...that's kind of far away, but I'll let you know if I ever come up that way.
What towns are you near ?
thier are some good malls in southeast MA.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in a town called Rehoboth, it's near Taunton, Attleboro, Seekonk, pretty close to Providece. How about you man?

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Boston area but don't party in town as much. Ifanybody wants to get together and share knowledge or techniques then I'm all for it.

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by legolas
I'm in the Boston area but don't party in town as much. Ifanybody wants to get together and share knowledge or techniques then I'm all for it.
If you want to make a road trip up to Nashua, I can certainly accomodate the company. Drop me a PM.

M.A.C.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt ala Casanova
If you want to make a road trip up to Nashua, I can certainly accomodate the company. Drop me a PM.

M.A.C.
M.A.C, thanks a lot for the offer and I actually may take you up on it but a trip to NH certainly is kinda out of the question right now. I'm way too busy with work. Will see soon.

mcmanus

Reaction score
Originally posted by legolas
I recently moved to Cambridge, but been waaaay too busy with work and school to go out much lately. I'd be down to check out the local bars/clubs though.

Haywood

Reaction score
lol BUMP, i just moved from nashua to manchester. I'm a 21 year old AFC that has read MM and 'the game'. looking to sarge with some skilled locals. let me know, starting a like 'pua' chapter would be sick

Koheal

Reaction score
Im in Marlborough Ma, kinda near worcester, im still kinda getting used to the dj life, hit me up

Feek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Marlborough, MA here, too. My wife doesn't feel like being my wingman anymore, and I've been cooped up too long....