Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nexting vs. Confident persistance

SolidGK

Don Juan
Reaction score
hello all

i recently read the article on CP (confident persistance), and have some questions.
In this scenario, what would be the better choice-

if you call a girl and she says she has to go and that shell call you back, but she DOESNT
and this happens two or three times

then do you next, or persist confidently? basically at what point do you stop persisting and NEXT her? i mean yes its fun to persist but after a while if you know you arent getting any where its a waste of time. and how the hell do you persist confidently in calling a girl when shes failed to return your calls multiple times?
thanks
Jonathan

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the trick is to leave "rsi" in persist ;)

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
go with your feelings man,

if you think the chick is worth more presistance go for it, if you don't get anything good after a week or 2 or 3... I'd say..NEXT!!

there are to many women out there and you have far to little time :p

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
" if you call a girl and she says she has to go and that shell call you back, but she DOESNT

then do you next, or persist confidently? "

NEXT

If you have an interest in a girl, have to go and say you'll call her back, do you?

If you have NO interest in a girl, have to go and say you'll call her back, do you?

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Real Deal
" if you call a girl and she says she has to go and that shell call you back, but she DOESNT

then do you next, or persist confidently? "

NEXT

If you have an interest in a girl, have to go and say you'll call her back, do you?

If you have NO interest in a girl, have to go and say you'll call her back, do you?

what if she does this once and she doesnt say she has to go .. can I call you back in 20 min "

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop chatting with her on the phone. The telephone should only be used for setting up dates. Call her and test her interest level by asking for a date.

If you havn't gotten at least a counteroffer for a date by the second call then to hell with her.

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust is right!

Since we're all men here, let's break it down into simple mathematics.

In most cases, the following equation explains persistance.

persistance = oneitis

That's right. If you're spending all your time on some stupid girl who doesn't know what a good f*ck you are... then you're missing out on a lot of girls who want to find out.

If she has low interest level, move on. Play the field.

Unless you have a lot of free time on your hands, or this girl is like Helen of Troy and you think she's just playing hard to get, move on.

Don't waste your time on a girl who does this sh!t. You're wasting time trying to get one girl that you may never get, when you could be getting 10 better girls in her place.

;)

Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bugsquish
I think the trick is to leave "rsi" in persist ;)
P E S T!

God... so that is what I'm doing now and did not even realize it. That made me laugh so hard. I needed a good laugh tonight.

Sometimes I think taking the blue pill would have been the "smarter" thing to do since finding this site. Then again, I would not be having so much fun or laughing so hard.

Thanks again for the "****s and giggles."

PEST! Heh Heh. I gotta remember that one.

Maximus

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
There's a fine line between "persistence" and "addiction." The difference is whether or not YOU are in control.

Think of NEXT as a relative thing...it's like saying, "On one hand, I still would like to F you. On the other hand, I'm not going to waste time with you that I could spend on other, more receptive, more interesting women or other hobbies of mine."

If you get some free time somewhere in that schedule (unlikely, but it could happen) you could devote that attention to her. Or it's possible that once she stops getting attention she realizes how valuable your attention is and how little of it there is to go around and she starts responding more favorably, at which point she becomes one of your key prospects again.

Confident persistence is a tool for the experienced DJ, not for the recovering AFC. You need to adjust your fundamental attitudes and start applying them in everyday life before you can even THINK about ever approaching women you've AFCed out with in the past. And even then, are they really WORTH the time?

If at any time, you find yourself asking, "Should I confidently persist with so-and-so," the answer is probably NO, because you're using "confident persistence" as a catch phrase, as some technique some Allen guy wrote about in some article on a website to justify an action that you aren't secure enough to determine for yourself whether it's right or wrong. In this case, your problem isn't that you're not being persistent enough, trust me. ;)